BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Comp for secret gig London Living Room.
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 27th May 2015, 09:42 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

Oh so Island Records do exist! I was beginning to wonder!

Island Records ‏@islandrecordsuk 23m23 minutes ago
Mr @will_young31 live at a very special @Sofarsounds right now

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 27th May 2015, 09:47 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Robert de M Davies
‏@escapeman
@sofarsounds @will_young31 @rafeoffer incredible!

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 27th May 2015, 09:54 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

How amazing would it be to hear that beautiful voice in such an intimate setting? wub.gif There's definitely no hiding place.

+Quote this post
Sunday
post 27th May 2015, 09:57 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 91

QUOTE(truly talented @ May 27 2015, 10:42 PM) *
Oh so Island Records do exist! I was beginning to wonder!

Wow they remembered that Will is promoting his new album laugh.gif huh.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 27th May 2015, 10:01 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Attitude there too

Link to a short vid of Will singing Leave Right Now.

Attitude ✔@AttitudeMag
.@will_young31 sings the hits in a warehouse in Tottenham. Not your average gig! @SofarLondon
10:37 PM - 27 May 2015

https://twitter.com/AttitudeMag/status/603676494880231426

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 27th May 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Bridget
‏@bridgetminamore
just watched Will Young sing Take My Breath Away on a balcony with his shoes off, I've reached my peak
https://twitter.com/bridgetminamore/status/...675009136091136

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 28th May 2015, 07:39 AM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

From Sofar

Sofar Sounds London @SofarLondon
Awesome performance by @will_young31 beautiful music, facetiming friends and lots of laughter! #SOFARLDN #SofarLondon pic.twitter.com/5NHMR57J1I

perfect summing up of the night from what I've heard. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Dianne
post 28th May 2015, 09:05 AM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 454

Sounds as if though everybody had the most amazing evening biggrin.gif Lovely to read all the Tweets after the event biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
munchkin
post 28th May 2015, 10:18 AM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 127

Thanks TT - just been reading this over on Devoted. Great way to promote dance.gif

+Quote this post
ros
post 28th May 2015, 07:54 PM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

Well as some of you know I was lucky enough to win an invite to this and although little notice I couldn't not go to such an intimate gig by my favourite artist. yahoo.gif

Needless to say I had a wonderful time, Will sounded as wonderful as ever singing three of his new songs, Love Revolution, Like A River (with Fast Car included as a freestyle), and Thank You, then onto Jealousy (which he was pleased to remember, lol!), a sublime rendition of Take My Breath Away that's going to be on the next Dermot OLeary Saturday sessions album, then a verse of Leave Right Now due to popular request!

The audience gave him a rousing welcome and we're very responsive, highly amused at his antics face timing his friend so she could watch him sing LAR, then forgetting she was still there and having to tell her had to go, then going upstairs to sing amongst the audience much to their delight along with mini comedy routine combined! I don't think the regular sofar audience could believe their luck that he rocked up when it was usually unknown artist, lol! He clearly loved performing in that setting with great acoustics and people who loved live music.

I got to stand very near the stage thanks to one of the organisers knowing how far I'd travelled and whisking me forward as he came onto stage which was fabulous, very kind of her.

Surely the tour announcement must be coming soon? After the taster last night it can't come soon enough!

+Quote this post
munchkin
post 28th May 2015, 08:02 PM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Thanks ros - been reading the reports over on TD, including yours, so pleased it was worth your journey dance.gif

+Quote this post
ros
post 28th May 2015, 08:23 PM
Post #32
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(munchkin @ May 28 2015, 09:02 PM) *
Thanks ros - been reading the reports over on TD, including yours, so pleased it was worth your journey dance.gif

Yes it really was worth ever mile thanks munchkin. cheer.gif

+Quote this post
dazzey1983
post 28th May 2015, 08:25 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,733

QUOTE(ros @ May 28 2015, 08:54 PM) *
Well as some of you know I was lucky enough to win an invite to this and although little notice I couldn't not go to such an intimate gig by my favourite artist. yahoo.gif

Needless to say I had a wonderful time, Will sounded as wonderful as ever singing three of his new songs, Love Revolution, Like A River (with Fast Car included as a freestyle), and Thank You, then onto Jealousy (which he was pleased to remember, lol!), a sublime rendition of Take My Breath Away that's going to be on the next Dermot OLeary Saturday sessions album, then a verse of Leave Right Now due to popular request!

The audience gave him a rousing welcome and we're very responsive, highly amused at his antics face timing his friend so she could watch him sing LAR, then forgetting she was still there and having to tell her had to go, then going upstairs to sing amongst the audience much to their delight along with mini comedy routine combined! I don't think the regular sofar audience could believe their luck that he rocked up when it was usually unknown artist, lol! He clearly loved performing in that setting with great acoustics and people who loved live music.

I got to stand very near the stage thanks to one of the organisers knowing how far I'd travelled and whisking me forward as he came onto stage which was fabulous, very kind of her.

Surely the tour announcement must be coming soon? After the taster last night it can't come soon enough!

You kept that quiet Ros x

+Quote this post
Dianne
post 28th May 2015, 08:28 PM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 454

Great report of your wonderful evening Ros, so pleased and happy for you biggrin.gif Will sounded on fine form last night, so can't wait for the tour announcement cheer.gif

+Quote this post
munchkin
post 28th May 2015, 08:53 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

This album is going to sound A-MA-ZING live. w00t.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 28th May 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

I know all the details but it's lovely to read it all again Ros. Thanks for sharing your special evening. Roll on the tour. dance.gif

+Quote this post
ros
post 28th May 2015, 10:09 PM
Post #37
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast

QUOTE(dazzey1983 @ May 28 2015, 09:25 PM) *
You kept that quiet Ros x

Sorry dazzey, it was so sudden and I was in shock! w00t.gif These things often come and go without a sniff. laugh.gif

+Quote this post
happiness1
post 28th May 2015, 10:10 PM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 2,285

Thank you Ros for your lovely report so pleased you won an invite and enjoyed the evening. dance.gif

+Quote this post
dazzey1983
post 28th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Post #39
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 21,733

QUOTE(ros @ May 28 2015, 11:09 PM) *
Sorry dazzey, it was so sudden and I was in shock! w00t.gif These things often come and go without a sniff. laugh.gif

That's fine Ros did a few people win aswell thought it was one winner originally bet it was amazing

+Quote this post
Sunday
post 29th May 2015, 08:25 AM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 91

QUOTE(ros @ May 28 2015, 08:54 PM) *

Oohhh i missed your report Ros it sounds brilliant so glad you got to go cheer.gif

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 03:08 PM