BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Could Torchwood finally be coming back?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Botchia
post Jul 24 2016, 07:43 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
There's an article on DS today quoting John Barrowman saying he's having phonecalls about a potential Torchwood revival.

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/torchwood/new...-on-television/

How would you feel about this? If it's pre-Miracle Day Torchwood, I would absolutely love it! Otherwise, I'll pass. I can't believe how much they destroyed the show in that season. I guess they'd have to get new team members since they've all died except Captain Jack and Gwen. Maybe they could bring in Martha for familiarity again as well as a couple of newbies? It could work.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jul 24 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #2
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
I reeaaaally hope they bring it back! I don't mind it being post-Miracle Day but they need a solid cast alongside Jack and Gwen for sure. Would be interesting to see how they might get Torchwood up and running again in-universe!

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jul 25 2016, 06:11 PM
Post #3
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
I've kind of become tired lately of nothing being able to end in the world of TV & Movies but, as it never really officially ended, I would like to see Torchwood return. I would just want it to be a UK production though and either do something like Children of Earth or a s1/s2 approach with a permanent base and a new team joining Jack & Gwen. The show can stay dead if a revival consists of anything similar to Miracle Day.

+Quote this post
dandy*
post Jul 25 2016, 06:16 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Mansonette
User: 54
I didn't mind Miracle Day, in fact I really enjoyed the first half of the series. It just dragged the idea out far too long.

Children Of The Earth is one of my favourite things I've ever seen on television, it was just so much better than I would ever have imagined it to be.

+Quote this post
Spinning Adam
post Aug 17 2016, 08:25 PM
Post #5
Group icon
Former iconic poster with no consistent posting style
Pronouns: Don't take em seriously tbh
User: 21,005
I've loved all of the series even though 1+2 were quite different to 3+4, so down for a 5th wub.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:39 AM