BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Forum Listening Parties • Would you take part?, DNA to LM5 - Starting next Tuesday - 16th June?
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post 8th June 2020, 03:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Hello everyone!

Some of the forums on here have come up with the brilliant (and very successful) listening parties for their faves albums. Now that 'Break Up Song' seems to have peaked in terms of discussion, I wanna try a new kinda activity as opposed to a survivor or rate etc.. Ariana seems to be done with their parties after tomorrow, so I am provisionally throwing out Tuesday Evenings at around 8pm? (Let me know below what you guys can and can't do)

Is there enough interest in this for us to do it?

We will be running right through their studio albums right from 'DNA' up to 'LM5'!

How it works:

We choose a day and time, we get a Spotify/Apple Music/Youtube Playlist posted in the group and we all start the album at the same time, discussing each track as they go on, discussing what we like and what we don't like about the tracks and album. Just something of an event for the forums. It'd be lovely if people who hadn't heard the albums and always wanted to could join and give us some "first time listening" experiences would be wonderful.

Each track will be posted by myself with Youtube links for those who want to follow along using the YT links.

For examples here are a couple of threads to get an idea:

ARIANA GRANDEBRITNEY SPEARSSPICE GIRLS

---

Hope that all makes sense and I'm SO excited to go through their albums with you all wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JulianNial
post 8th June 2020, 08:06 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Julian Nial
User: 18,454

I'd certainly be up for it! Their albums are so strong, I mean... DNA is their worst and I like nearly every track on it.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 9th June 2020, 12:10 AM
Post #3
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Yay! I agree in regards to 'DNA' being their weakest, but in terms of debuts, it's very solid and one of the best debut albums by an X Factor alumni, imo.

+Quote this post
shindymindy
post 9th June 2020, 09:06 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 2,021

I'm happy to participate

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³