BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Storks, 14/10/16 | Warner Animation Group
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post 6th October 2016, 03:19 PM
Post #1
Group icon
c:
User: 20,692

I'm waiting to watch The Girl on the Train with family so this is going to be my movie of the weekend as it is having previews before its official release on the 14th of October. Seemed to get surprisingly positive reviews from its recent release in the US so hopefully it'll be a bit of fun at least.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 11th October 2016, 03:29 PM
Post #2
Group icon
c:

Enjoyed this a fair bit, glad it seems to be getting quite good reviews despite not setting the box office world on fire so far overseas. Definitely agree with all the reviews that is calling it one of the funnier animated films in a while, the silent penguin fight had me in stitches, especially as I have a younger sister and try to do everything 10x quieter in order to have a moment of peace whilst she's asleep laugh.gif Also loved the wolves who could just make anything to get out of any situation laugh.gif The main plot surrounding the baby worked too and was a cute storyline with a nice ending. Animation has been pretty great this year all in all, lots of good stuff.

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 20th October 2016, 02:37 PM
Post #3
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674

The wolves were one of my favourite parts too laugh.gif Very sweet and very cute, I liked the diversity and equality shown with the babies but also a few same sex couples visible towards the end too! Not up there with the animation greats of the year like Zootropolis and Finding Dory, I didn't like the plot as much and didn't connect with the characters as much but it was still a nice way to pass 90 minutes and I'd say that Storks are better than Angry Birds. As a fan of Modern Family, I liked that Ty Burrell was voicing a character that seemingly had the same kinda job as Phil. tongue.gif

Really enjoyed the animated short too #TeamChicken. Didn't realise that there was a Lego Ninja movie coming out towards the end of next year to make two Lego spin-off movies in 2017 ;o

+Quote this post
Josh!
post 20th October 2016, 06:35 PM
Post #4
Group icon
c:

Oh yeah, the Ninjago short was a lot of fun. I don't really know anything about the Ninjago franchise at all but the short sold me on the humour at least, will have to look into a bit more but already rather excited for it biggrin.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:37 AM