BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Gaga dedicates performance of TEOG to Sonja, DESERVES ITS OWN THREAD I AM CRYING SO MUCH :'((((((
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
HausofKubrick
post Sep 2 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #1
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 13,007

Gaga yesterday dedicated her performance of The Edge of Glory to Sonja. Her speech before the performance explains why Sonja and her were so bound together.

Just the speech: https://twitter.com/BobbysByline/status/903856281567469571

I know not everyone will actually click that link or watch it, but please do if you have a spare few minutes. It proves the power of friendship, the dangers of fame and the beauty of Gaga :'(

:heart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gifheart.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Sep 2 2017, 04:55 PM
Post #2

I AM A MESS.

:'(

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Sep 3 2017, 12:09 AM
Post #3
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

Omg noooo she got the call that Sonja wasn't doing well but was away filming and couldn't get to her sad.gif This is heartbreaking to watch, she is incredible at wearing her heart on her sleeve through her music, you always feel everything she does.

+Quote Post
John-James
post Sep 3 2017, 10:13 AM
Post #4
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,665

Oh man I am an absolute wreck sob.gif sob.gif sob.gif

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Sep 3 2017, 07:51 PM
Post #5

^ cry.gif

QUOTE(Liаm @ Sep 3 2017, 01:09 AM) *
Omg noooo she got the call that Sonja wasn't doing well but was away filming and couldn't get to her sad.gif This is heartbreaking to watch, she is incredible at wearing her heart on her sleeve through her music, you always feel everything she does.

So true, and part of the reason I am so attached to her <3

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Sep 9 2017, 08:04 PM
Post #6

"I'm writing you because I wanted to thank you for all the strength you've given me to grow into the young woman I am today," the letter from a fan named Danny read. "I went through so much bullying and harassment and watching my mother go through an alcohol addiction as well as PTSD. She passed away this past January. Gaga, you kept me strong through that hard time. Whenever I was having a hard day or felt like I was going to have a nervous breakdown, I would listen to your music and instantly feel better. You have inspired me so much over the years in countless ways and given me the courage and confidence to be true to myself. I hope this letter gets to you."

An emotional Gaga then came down to hug the fan.

"I held it out and didn't expect she would even take it," Danny, who is a Gaga Daily forum member, said. "She and I were making eye contact all night and kept making the monster claw at each other. I'm still in shock."

sob.gif cry.gif

This just a thread to make you CRY with tour moments.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 10 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #7
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

This is something that I have always admired Gaga for. She has shown many times how humbled she is from the entire experience and journey she has been through and all those who supported her along the way. She uses this platform that she has worked so hard for to teach sincerity, humility, and love, and she's inspired so many to love who they are as people and encouraged others to find their voices and love their neighbors. From reading that fan letter, to her experiences with Sonja, and even during that time when she cried when Perfect Illusion came on the radio, she knew not to take things for granted, and rhat's one thing that I learned from her.

+Quote Post
HausofKubrick
post Sep 11 2017, 03:30 PM
Post #8

QUOTE(Cody Bersten @ Sep 10 2017, 11:08 PM) *
This is something that I have always admired Gaga for. She has shown many times how humbled she is from the entire experience and journey she has been through and all those who supported her along the way. She uses this platform that she has worked so hard for to teach sincerity, humility, and love, and she's inspired so many to love who they are as people and encouraged others to find their voices and love their neighbors. From reading that fan letter, to her experiences with Sonja, and even during that time when she cried when Perfect Illusion came on the radio, she knew not to take things for granted, and rhat's one thing that I learned from her.

Absolutely all of this heart.gif

What a woman.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:03 AM