BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RPDR | US | Season 16 | Episode 6
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 8th February 2024, 02:49 PM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

Its a design and branding challenge mixed into one, as the remaining girls have to style a doll. (Ironically, just after the departure of Amanda!)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
RobBot
post 8th February 2024, 02:59 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I'm in a vewy bad mood, Bwadley.
User: 7,117

They really said "we can't let world renowned stylist Law Roach see this woman on our stage" and tossed Amanda to the wolves.

+Quote this post
Calum
post 10th February 2024, 03:37 PM
Post #3
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

Well that all went down pretty much as expected. Q, Plane Jane and Dawn all did very well, and hopefully this is FINALLY the beginning of the driftwood starting to disappear (and Plasma). kink.gif Geneva really was on her last legs, Mhi'ya's days are surely numbered and while I really liked Megami's doll/runway look this week and she is pretty likeable she just fades into the background so much.

Nymphia only being safe was a bit Mary.png as she probably could have been high instead of Dawn, but ah well. Feel like Sapphira probably thought if she didn't use the immunity potion now it would probably be too late and it'd expire, because she would've been safe with that look lmao.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 10th February 2024, 05:19 PM
Post #4
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

I have Q gone last week on my judging spreadsheet but that potentially leads to Amanda vs Geneva to a Janet Jackson song, what a horrific parallel universe… In that case Plane wins for me but Q was definitely the best this week. That challenge was odd imo, I think Nymphia could have been high but her doll’s look didn’t match hers, so I get Dawn being there but I actually didn’t really like her outfit. I’m also bored of her saying she’s all quirky and kooky and “not like the other girls” but she comes out pretty much in the most basic predictable runway possible, other than last week’s pussycat wig which I actually really liked and is what I want more from with Dawn. Honestly I’d have had Megami high over either of them, solidly designed look with a clear concept behind the doll that tied to her being from New York and the concept was incorporated within the runway presentation as well.

I don’t think Mhi’ya’s actual design look was THAT bad but her doll was but then they gave them all stick thin dolls and gave the two bottom plus size girls criticisms about the dolls not working for their looks… I think Plasma did worse in the design aspect but then Mhi’ya didn’t necessarily sell her doll that well, so I get her being bottom as it wasn’t just a pure design challenge, and the thought of Plasma and Geneva to Janet Jackson is just as horrifying as Geneva and Amanda laugh.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post 11th February 2024, 05:33 PM
Post #5
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397

Geneva lip synced in every single episode she was in on drag race. Five times, I’m obsessed

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 27th April 2024, 07:02 AM