BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Challenge 39: Battle for a New Champion, Wednesday, Oct. 18
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post Sep 20 2019, 11:49 PM
Post #81
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Sep 20 2019, 11:58 PM
Post #82
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
Laurel was unbearable to watch, so glad she's out!

Hope we can get rid of Bananas, Georgia and Bear relatively soon too!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Sep 25 2019, 01:50 AM
Post #83
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Just caught up on this season and omg that last episode was insane, one of the best I've ever seen. Shouldn't have doubted the producers, the team format's been promising so far and the longer episodes are a godsend!

I'm glad one of the twists has been used already (a team voting its own member into elimination), just waiting to see who will be the first to switch teams or if anybody does!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Oct 18 2019, 04:38 AM
Post #84
Group icon
Still waiting on that first turncoat laugh.gif Seems like whoever gets voted in by the tribunal always wins the elimination, and there's never enough incentive for them to switch because it wasn't their team that betrayed them. Not sure how many are left that would realistically switch at this point...

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 22 2019, 01:50 PM
Post #85
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I honestly thought by now that CT or Dee would have turncoated. The UK team is just a nightmare. The US isn't much better, but at least they are winning.
I like this format, but I'm kind of bored of it already. As much as I hate to stay it, I hope there is some kind of Merge to bring the game to an individual level.

Although we had a gap between WotW1 and WotW2, whatever comes next is in filming and they're attracting more Big Brother talent. Swaggy C (ugh), Bayleigh, Faysal, Tyler and Kaycee all from BB20 are rumoured. Tyler's rumour apparently is false, but apparently they've did secure Kaycee. Take the spoilers with a grain of salt, they have been wrong in the past or made some BB contestants into Alternates which they never deployed.
Sadly, the spoilers I read did not confirm Da'Vonne's return. I don't understand why her and Natalie have been shafted. Of course Paulie and Josh are confirmed.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 26 2019, 12:13 AM
Post #86
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I've never gone off another RTV Character as quickly as I've gone off Turbo. Completely unwatchable and totally embarrassing for him. He did such a great job winning me over last season.. to throw it all away is hard to watch.

Paulie however is absolutely showing his worth. Hey, he was a piece of shit on Big Brother.. and guess what.. HE'S EVEN A BIGGER PIECE OF SHIT ON THE CHALLENGE. But f***, if you're gonna take out the unwatchable people, I'll gladly watch that happen. Paulie came at the perfect time, they are going to make Banana's retire soon. Paulie will be the NuBananas. It's poetic if you think about it.

Kam looks beautiful without makeup. Just stunning.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Dec 30 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #87
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
What a fantastic season.. Great concept.. Great execution.. Exceptional Drama up until the very end. The Challenge just keeps getting better and better.

I've never been a Jordan fan, but if he can take down Cara/Paulie to cement that win, I'm all for it. Horrible season for Cara.

Found it odd they had Bananas at the Finale... But not Zach?

+Quote this post
Riser
post Dec 31 2019, 05:56 AM
Post #88
Group icon
It didn't quite hold my interest all the way through, but definitely a better season than I expected when it was first announced. Hopefully not the last time they do a teams format. I loved Jordan and Tori becoming turncoats and watching the Cara/Paulie alliance sabotaging themselves/Team USA in the end. I hope the next season doesn't allow them to dominate so much (unless it can backfire on them again laugh.gif). Need to watch the reunion still but not sure I'll get around to it at this point!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 7 2020, 04:26 PM
Post #89
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
https://variety.com/2020/tv/news/mtv-the-ch...ast-1203524370/

MTV has revealed the lineup for season 35 of the reality-competition series “The Challenge,” dubbed “The Challenge: Total Madness.” To commemorate the landmark season, the 28-member cast features a mix of series veterans and newcomers competing in challenges for a million-dollar prize. Among the veterans are Mattie Breaux, Tula “Big T” Fazakerley and Jennifer West, each back for their second-ever challenge; third-time challengers Josh Martinez, Dee Nguyen, Melissa Reeves, Rogan O’Connor and Stephen Bear; fourth-time challenger Tori Deal; fifth-time challengers Kailah Casillas and Kyle Christie; sixth-time challengers Nelson Thomas and Jordan Wisely; seventh-time challengers Ashley Mitchell and Cory Wharton; and eighth-time challenger Jenna Compono. Additionally, mega-veterans such as 13-time challengers Aneesa Ferreira and Wes Bergmann, 17-time challenger CT Tamburello; and Johnny “Bananas” Devenanzio, who is competing in a whopping 20th challenge, are returning. This season’s rookies are Asaf Goren (“Big Brother Israel”), Bayleigh Dayton (“Big Brother), Christopher Jordan “Swaggy C” Williams (“Big Brother”), Kaycee Clark (“Big Brother”), Faysal Shawn “Fessy” Shafaat (“Big Brother,” “American Ninja Warrior”), Jay Starrett (“Survivor”), Jennifer Lee (“Amazing Race”). The new season is set to premiere on April 1 at 8 p.m.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 7 2020, 04:27 PM
Post #90
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Lots of Big Brother people.
A SEASON WITH NO CARA MARIA AND PAULIE <3

+Quote this post
Riser
post Mar 7 2020, 07:20 PM
Post #91
Group icon
Did Cara and Paulie's entire alliance decide to sit this one out? laugh.gif Could be interesting.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post May 8 2020, 09:37 PM
Post #92
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Well Rogan is definitely not one to mess with.. that hit with Jay was insane.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post May 8 2020, 10:32 PM
Post #93
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Aaron. @ May 8 2020, 10:37 PM) *
Well Rogan is definitely not one to mess with.. that hit with Jay was insane.

Insane and really disgusting. We Stan bullying.

A f***ing awful series so far and I won't be watching from now on. Bear unleashing a fire extinguisher and Rogan getting excited about beating up a man half the size of him with no reprimands is really quite vile.

Aside from that, Kailah is an absolute awful human being cheating and grinning about it all on national TV. She is so so embarrasing. Also people like Bananas, Wes, Jenna, are all sooooo unlikeable or just f***ing boring.

Last series was so much better. Bring back Kam, Kayleigh, Cara-Maria over this unlikeable trash any day.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post May 9 2020, 12:09 AM
Post #94
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I really don't think Rogan intended to hurt Jay that much. Rogan had his pride damaged so he went all in, I don't think he actually intended to cause that much damage.

I don't miss Cara, but I agree the cast isn't the best. The only two women that are any good are Tori and Jenna, and I only put Jenna in that category because she's made a final a few times now? Nany, Aneesa, Melissa ect... I agree with you. The men aren't much better. Nobody's getting off easy this season. There really isn't anyone at this point thats rootable, but The Challenge has always impressed. Stay tuned.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post May 9 2020, 09:23 AM
Post #95
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Have you not seen him gloating and making fun of it on social media and then also prior to that he said he wanted his "head on a stick" - gross

When I was watching it, I liked Bayleigh, Aneesa, Jay and Nelson. The Rogan thing went too far imo.

+Quote this post
Alex P
post May 9 2020, 02:37 PM
Post #96
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 105,627
I’m enjoying this season in the sense it takes up time in lockdown. However, some of the cast are vile.

Bear is not entertaining and really needs to grow up. I’ve seen on Instagram Kailah is now dating Sam Bird from Love Island and they are in lockdown together, so random given I don’t think this was filmed that long ago. Her old relationship clearly ended and it didn’t work out with Bear either she is a trash human being. I really do not understand why anyone finds Bear attractive either.

Kaycee who won big brother is completely invisible as is Fessy. Bayley is still a spoiled brat just like she was in Big Brother.

Bananas and Wes are boring and getting way too old for this show.

I know many find Jordan and Tori annoying but I have to respect how good Jordan is as a competitor.

Kyle is useless and adds no value to the show.

+Quote this post
Riser
post May 11 2020, 05:14 AM
Post #97
Group icon
I want to enjoy this season because there's no Cara or Paulie and I love that everyone has to win an elimination to go to the final, but I'm just not enjoying it sad.gif The rivalries so far seem very forced and I haven't been interested in most of the storylines, particularly Bear/Kailah and now Jenna/Zach. I'm still tuning in for now but it's already starting to drag.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jul 4 2020, 01:20 AM
Post #98
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
This season is just so.. Strange. Not the group of people I would have guessed would be the finalists.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Sep 24 2020, 12:38 AM
Post #99
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
The Challenge 36 is currently filming in Iceland.
Spoilers on a few interesting casting decision: No Bananas or Jenny (Bananas was quarentined, but left). No Cara or Paulie again.
Big Brother cast includes: Amber Borzotra, Fessy Shafaat, Josh Martinez, Kaycee Clarke, Lolo Jones. Analyse Televera and Mark Jensen were also cast, but didn't make the final cut for some reason. This is the 3rd time Mark has been cut

Other interesting casting notes: Natalie Anderson (Survivor/Amazing Race), Olivia “Liv” Jawando (Shipwrecked), Gabby Allen (CBB/Love Island)

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Sep 24 2020, 12:43 AM

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Oct 30 2020, 05:07 PM
Post #100
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Paulie pretty much confirming he won't be returning to The Challenge after dragging Producers on Social Media. wub.gif
Now we just need him and Cara to break up so she can return.

+Quote this post

10 Pages V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:47 PM