BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Bugzy Malone - Through The Night, feat. DJ Luck and MC Neat
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
ML Hammer95
post 7th July 2017, 08:34 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 21,265

Just playlisted by R1, no surprises for guessing the sample used! Not huge on Bugzy Malone half the time, but this is a certified banger - a mix of old school Garage and new school Grime. The Manc MC has been big for two years now and this could help him crossover.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 7th July 2017, 08:48 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

I wish it was a new song by DJ Luck and MC Neat with Bugzy Malone rather than just a sample (as I thought it was originally before I heard it).

A good updated version though and I think I prefer it to the original as it is more interesting production wise. I wish UK garage in general would come back though, I definitely prefer it to grime!

I like the way he says the first word 'f*ck'. Never heard it said like that before in song before I don't think. I like the nighttime video too.

+Quote this post
mdh
post 8th July 2017, 08:12 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776

This is brilliant, been a fan of it for about a month now. Very catchy and nice to see some more garage influenced rap get radio support. Can't see it being a hit but I bet it'll do something on Spotify at least.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 11:53 PM