BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
51 Pages V  « < 49 50 51  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> EastEnders
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liam.k.
post 3rd August 2016, 10:50 PM
Post #1001
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

QUOTE(Ryan. @ Aug 3 2016, 06:50 PM) *
I really think Whitney/Shona is possibly the most underrated actress in soap. Every time she gets some material she plays it absolutely superbly, and her storylines a few years ago with the likes of Rob and Janine remain some of the most memorable for me - I seem to remember an amazing scene with Kat a couple of years ago too. I think it's unfair she seems to have been pushed to the back more recently, with the likes of Lauren/Jac and Stacey/Lacey being the front-women for the younger generation of females. I hope Shona continues to get the material she deserves as she, like Jamie/Jay on the male side, has been more like a background character up until this year.

I think this refers to an episode in August 2013, where Kat chases after Whitney who's about to go on a bender with some lads after Tony committed suicide in prison and the two of them end up sharing past experiences. If it is that, it was perhaps my favourite episode from the Newman era.

Shona/Whitney seems to have sunk into the background ever since her storyline with Rob came to an end. I don't understand why she hasn't been utilised because she stole the show during the Tony and Rob storylines. She's been one of those character who has been great at what little she's had to work with but doesn't get something to really stick her teeth into, much like Denise and Jay.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

51 Pages V  « < 49 50 51
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 01:34 AM