BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> 👁️ BIG BROTHER 19: THE RATE 👁️, Deadline: 12/11/2018
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 11th November 2018, 01:24 PM
Post #21
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

03 Akeem - He was just too darn competitive and obsessed with who was leading the big coins and too obsessed to win/be in the final that it seemed to completely overshadow his experience! I kept cringing when he was in the auction tasks, particularly when he got something for everyone and felt everyone then owed him something. He was too busy treating the house like it was his job, where he was the manager!
03 Anamelia - Another self-obsessed housemate who was waaayy to dominating for all the wrong reasons. She acted like a child for 90% of the time.
10 Brooke - A much needed housemate - I just loved the way she perceived situations and she would sit back, examine, then have her say. Everything she came out with was backed up with reasons.
10 Cameron - A deserving winner in my eyes. Yes he moaned a lot but I felt he did it in a funny way and, despite his age and sort of vulnerability, he threw himself into everything and was able to stand up for himself and others.
07 Cian - Think he was playing the game a lot more than he let on, particularly on the first night where he was trying to make 'are you able' a catchphrase, only he conveniently forgot about it until the final few days. He did help bring some fun though, and I loved the few John & Margaret moments that we got. I wish he just allowed himself to be more natural though
00 Ellis - lol, a mess
07 Hussain - I've never cringed so hard at a housemate for the first few days but once he (mostly) dropped all that King bullshit, I do feel he was a really good housemate. I wish he'd been there from the start so he could have maybe settled in a bit more as I wish he'd lasted longer as his storyline ended too early - I think there was a LOT more to him.
02 Isaac - I feel he had two conflicting personalities, one probably not helped by Lewis G. There was the self-obsessed ladladlad personality, then the much camper up for a laugh personality. I did like how he wouldn't be biased in a situation and stand up for Lewis G just for the sake of it and he was able to say 'no, this is wrong'.
05 Isabella - Thought she was going to be waaay more fun than she was but she just ended up coming across a bit dumb. She was able to stand up for herself but was the opposite to Brooke in the fact that she never understood what the other person was saying.
06 Kay - Definitely an interesting housemate even if I disagreed with how she approached situations. The house just probably wasn't the right environment for her to be in though, as you can tell she struggled more than a lot of people I've seen.
05 Kenaley - She had two good moments (confronting Lewis G, standing up for herself in the plane task) and was non-existent for the rest of the time.
08 Lewis F - SUCH a tough one, definitely grew off him at the end and since he's come out but, as a housemate, he definitely gave a lot and I did really like him at the start. He just ended up being a fun sponge and everything had to be done on his terms otherwise it couldn't be done at all.
-01 Lewis G - I hate giving out -1s in rates but nothing else deserves it more than him. Everything I cannot stand in a person or a housemate.
04 Sian - I think she built up the 'just waitress from barnsley' too much as I think it was part of a game but, once she was shown more towards the end, she did seem a lot more fun. Perhaps a shame that she was just part of the furniture for most of the show.
09 Tomasz - Wasn't overly keen at the start but I actually loved his no f***s given playing the game attitude. One of my favourite lines of the series is 'and I will f***ing crawl my way back up'. Lots of fun and was some light relief for the series.
07 Zoe - Showing the VT in the final few episodes showed how much different I thought Zoe would be! I thought she was going to be waaay more kooky and funny but she just ended up being a constant moaner for 80% of the time, backstabbing her friends left, right and centre. It was nice that she would eventually be honest with the other housemates though. Also, she seemed to be on her period for the entire duration of the show. She showed that she could be really fun though, so I do wish we'd seen more of it!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 11th November 2018, 06:03 PM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Just a few hours left to rate!

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post 12th November 2018, 08:34 AM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155

Thanks everyone for the rates, this is now closed.

If anyone wants to pick a HM to write a commentary on still then that’s still fine, just PM me!

+Quote this post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 07:34 PM