BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

37 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
> RW/What's on TV, Off Topic Chat
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Laura130262
post Jan 9 2017, 01:33 PM
Post #21
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,265
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(🚡🚟🍥-b @ Jan 9 2017, 09:00 AM) *
That's brilliant laugh.gif
But you two are informative about your particular subject, which happens to be a certain singer from the Potteries.

Only speaking for myself but I'm also aware that a lot of the posters are younger than my children. huh.gif I do like reading Buzzjack though. I learn loads. happy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Jan 9 2017, 04:20 PM
Post #22
laugh 'til we cry
Member No.: 21,176

I'm shy about venturing into this forum tbh, you guys should come and post in the lounge some time, it would be cool to see this "duo dynamic" the snake is talking about in an off-topic sense happy.gif There's members of all ages all across the site!

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 9 2017, 04:26 PM
Post #23
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
Group: Memberrs
Member No.: 23,308
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(ʟɪɴᴅsᴇ @ Jan 9 2017, 04:20 PM) *
I'm shy about venturing into this forum tbh, you guys should come and post in the lounge some time, it would be cool to see this "duo dynamic" the snake is talking about in an off-topic sense happy.gif There's members of all ages all across the site!

Sydney and Laura have a unique duo dynamic that I think could bring a lot to Buzzjack on The Lounge and rival the likes of Lottsey....future duo of the year I think smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 9 2017, 07:36 PM
Post #24
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 23,135

QUOTE(ʟɪɴᴅsᴇ @ Jan 9 2017, 04:20 PM) *

You are welcome in here at any time Lindse , we do waffle a lot because a lot of the time there is nothing happening & anyway it's nice to talk about other stuff as well even if it's a load of rubbish. There are four of us that post on here on & off, me, laurastanley, Elisabeth & Bigwiglaf , we all hail from different corners of the world & tbh I do not know if Biggy is a RW fan, I think he just likes to waffle like ourselves Am i right Biggy unsure.gif

I will have a look in the lounge, not great at finding my way around BJ , do you have the link for same

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Jan 9 2017, 07:40 PM

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 9 2017, 08:03 PM
Post #25
   No Gallery Pics

This is the link for The Lounge, Sydney.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/The-Lounge-f10.html

You and Laura should join and keep your duo dynamic and you will finally be appreciated by all Buzzjackers as the defining Buzzjack duo of 2017 laugh.gif

This post has been edited by 🚡🚟🍥-♨🎪🚘🎉🍥: Jan 9 2017, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
elisabeth1973
post Jan 9 2017, 09:05 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 18,130
   No Gallery Pics

I have only started to post here when TRWS stopped (Do you have still contacts with Susie and Jackie,Laura and Syd?) which was a very harmonic forum with arguments about our main topic in a positive spirit. I miss the discussion bits on FB and the especially friendly admosphere. Sometimes you want the world and your popstar pink. This has somehow been transferred to this thread by Syd and Laura and her nice way and informative and constructive way to write. Being from Holland it is sometimes a bit difficult to express the idea behind the thoughts to native ENglish speakers.
I sometimes read the UK chart forum of buzzjack and the predictions. I always thought that this is something like the officalcharts and the threads are the corners for the fans?
So this is not correct? I agree that Laura and Syd are a positive contribution anywhere :-)

+Quote Post
Laura130262
post Jan 9 2017, 09:39 PM
Post #27
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(elisabeth1973 @ Jan 9 2017, 09:05 PM) *
I have only started to post here when TRWS stopped (Do you have still contacts with Susie and Jackie,Laura and Syd?) which was a very harmonic forum with arguments about our main topic in a positive spirit. I miss the discussion bits on FB and the especially friendly admosphere. Sometimes you want the world and your popstar pink. This has somehow been transferred to this thread by Syd and Laura and her nice way and informative and constructive way to write. Being from Holland it is sometimes a bit difficult to express the idea behind the thoughts to native ENglish speakers.
I sometimes read the UK chart forum of buzzjack and the predictions. I always thought that this is something like the officalcharts and the threads are the corners for the fans?
So this is not correct? I agree that Laura and Syd are a positive contribution anywhere :-)

I thought about Susie and Jackie this Christmas elisabeth. They usually send a Christmas card but they didn't this year. I miss them and now the flipping forum has gone on RW.com there is no way to contact them. happy.gif They were lovely. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 10 2017, 06:32 AM
Post #28
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(🚡🚟🍥-b @ Jan 9 2017, 08:03 PM) *
This is the link for The Lounge, Sydney.

http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/The-Lounge-f10.html

You and Laura should join and keep your duo dynamic and you will finally be appreciated by all Buzzjackers as the defining Buzzjack duo of 2017 laugh.gif

Em !! , what could seem dynamic in here could come across as utterly painful over there laugh.gif

I will have stroll around your lounge though & see what's happening cool.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 10 2017, 06:36 AM
Post #29
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I miss Jackie & Susie as well on the forums. wub.gif

Quite a few people moved on around the same time even on this forum , Jups , Sparkle & many more ,

I am always thankful to Laura, Elisabeth, & Biggy for coming up trumps , Oooops !! , not sure 'Trump' is the right word to use these days tongue.gif

Would be great to see newbies joining in so all are welcome friends.gif

+Quote Post
elisabeth1973
post Jan 10 2017, 06:52 AM
Post #30
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 18,130
   No Gallery Pics

yes, it would be great, I think that t would be especially interesting to hear people who are nodie hard fans and their opinions, too. Socome and join :-)

+Quote Post
bigwiglaf
post Jan 10 2017, 07:22 AM
Post #31
pop goes the world...
Member No.: 1,426
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 9 2017, 02:36 PM) *
You are welcome in here at any time Lindse , we do waffle a lot because a lot of the time there is nothing happening & anyway it's nice to talk about other stuff as well even if it's a load of rubbish. There are four of us that post on here on & off, me, laurastanley, Elisabeth & Bigwiglaf , we all hail from different corners of the world & tbh I do not know if Biggy is a RW fan, I think he just likes to waffle like ourselves Am i right Biggy unsure.gif

I will have a look in the lounge, not great at finding my way around BJ , do you have the link for same

I'm a very VERY minor RW fan.....and I'm from across the pond....had someone many many moons ago send me a cd of about 12 or so RW choons that they liked, as a return kindness for a cd I sent them, a cd with a song that made her dad cry as he sung along to that particular song in Irish....she were right moved by it, seeing her dad cry as he sung along...I spout off now and again in The Lounge here at BJ, but I post more in the Sports forum these days...rarely in the Retro forum and rarely in the TT forum, too....

I think it's fun waffling here in the RW forum....keeps you ladies and occasional gents on your toes wondering what I'm going to post next... wink.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 10 2017, 03:51 PM
Post #32
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 10 2017, 06:32 AM) *
Em !! , what could seem dynamic in here could come across as utterly painful over there laugh.gif

I will have stroll around your lounge though & see what's happening cool.gif

Given that there are many random unusual lounge topics from the likes of Princess_Lotita, RosaParksMyCar and Common Sense (and me occasionally kink.gif ) , I think you actually both (along with Elisabeth and bigwiglaf too) would be seen as a sensible force there smile.gif

+Quote Post
bigwiglaf
post Jan 11 2017, 06:27 AM
Post #33
pop goes the world...
Member No.: 1,426
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(🚡🚟🍥-b @ Jan 10 2017, 10:51 AM) *
Given that there are many random unusual lounge topics from the likes of Princess_Lotita, RosaParksMyCar and Common Sense (and me occasionally kink.gif ) , I think you actually both (along with Elisabeth and bigwiglaf too) would be seen as a sensible force there smile.gif

Me?? sensible?? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt...... wacko.gif wacko.gif

Daft is more like it.....or a troublemaker.....

*wonders where the TARDIS key was left....* unsure.gif unsure.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 12 2017, 06:19 AM
Post #34
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(bigwiglaf @ Jan 11 2017, 06:27 AM) *
Me?? sensible?? pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttt...... wacko.gif wacko.gif

Daft is more like it.....or a troublemaker.....

*wonders where the TARDIS key was left....* unsure.gif unsure.gif

Yes, I think the 'sensible ' label is not appropriate tongue.gif

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 13 2017, 01:03 AM
Post #35
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jan 12 2017, 06:19 AM) *
Yes, I think the 'sensible ' label is not appropriate tongue.gif

You and Laura, 'Laundry', seem quite sensible anyway compared to some of our Lounge regulars and would bring your unique posting style and duo dynamic there which would be a GLORY to see biggrin.gif

Anyway we need new members it gets quite quiet now the Lounge's megaspammer Princess Lotita is now at university and working and not on Buzzjack as much as a result.

This post has been edited by 🚡🚟🍥-♨🎪🚘🎉🍥: Jan 13 2017, 01:04 AM

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 13 2017, 06:26 AM
Post #36
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(elisabeth1973 @ Jan 9 2017, 06:55 AM) *
I often watch BBC and also some bits of let it shine, I am not that impressed, only because I dislike the formats of all the casting shows. I would only watch if Rob would be a judge. I like Gary more these days though. And I watch a lot of German and CNN news. I think the BBC news are still good compared to others.
Well this said I never really watch TV it is more running when I am at home. The last I really watched was Westworld.
This gives you a lot to think.
And...watching different country's news programs make you witness how much manipulation is on more than anything else.

Is Westworld any good Elisabeth, I was going to watch it online , it has Anthony Hopkins in it & I like him as an actor. I saw a trailer somewhere & it looked interesting,

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 13 2017, 06:37 AM
Post #37
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jan 9 2017, 12:30 AM) *

Thanks to Robot for our banner!

THE BUZZJACK POSTERS' CHART - 8 JANUARY 2017
with your host J▲hq
this chart counts posts up until January 8th 7:00PM

TOP 10 MAIN FORUMS OF THE WEEK
Forum Name Posts % Total
01 UK Charts 1352 28.1
02 The Lounge 769 15.98
03 Countdowns & End of Year Charts 478 9.94
04 Buzzjack Song Contest 286 5.94
05 Personal Charts 219 4.55
06 Pop 200 4.16
07 Dance, Electro and House 156 3.24
08 Reality TV 148 3.08
09 UK TV and Soaps 133 2.76
10 Sports 110 2.29

TOP 10 ARTIST FORUMS OF THE WEEK
01 Little Mix 211 4.39
02 Robbie Williams 57 1.18 wub.gif
03 Rihanna 44 0.91
04 Katy Perry 18 0.37
05 Britney Spears 15 0.31
06 Mutya Keisha Siobhan and Sugababes 14 0.29
07 The Saturdays 13 0.27
08 Girls Aloud 12 0.25
09 Madonna 12 0.25
10 Beyoncé 10 0.21

2nd place , not bad at all ..Well done to Mr Big, Elisabeth, Laura & myself tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Sydney11: Jan 13 2017, 06:41 AM

+Quote Post
Laura130262
post Jan 14 2017, 12:51 AM
Post #38
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

To be honest - he's very easy to chat about. There's always something going on in the Williams' household. happy.gif

+Quote Post
TheSnake
post Jan 14 2017, 01:08 AM
Post #39
   No Gallery Pics

I might start a Laundry thread in the Lounge soon....I think the Lounge needs to be introduced to Laundry laugh.gif It can be a place where lots of waffle can take place biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sydney11
post Jan 14 2017, 07:47 AM
Post #40
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(🚡🚟🍥-b @ Jan 14 2017, 01:08 AM) *
I might start a Laundry thread in the Lounge soon....I think the Lounge needs to be introduced to Laundry laugh.gif It can be a place where lots of waffle can take place biggrin.gif

You always need a Waffle thread , that is why we have our 'chit chat' even though every now & then we take that 'waffle' into other threads by mistake & then have to wander back out again laugh.gif

+Quote Post

37 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:37 AM