BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Predict the finishing order, (season 12)
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
J00prstar
post 19th March 2020, 04:08 AM
Post #1
Group icon
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Pronouns: they/any
User: 22,895

11 queens remain in the competition. But where are we now predicting they'll place?

(if anyone has Sherry Pie's real placing spoilers, please act as if she doesn't count for these purposes!)

Queens remaining are:
Aiden Zhane
Brita
Crystal Methyd
Gigi Goode
Heidi N Closet
Jackie Cox
Jaida Essence Hall
Jan
Nicky Doll
Rock M Sakura
Widow Von'Du
12. Dahlia Sin

This post has been edited by J00ps: 19th March 2020, 04:09 AM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
diva thin muffin
post 19th March 2020, 07:54 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Pronouns: he/him
User: 12,837

Something like this?

1. Gigi Goode
2. Jaida Essence Hall
3. Jan
4. Brita
5. Jackie Cox
6. Crystal Methyd
7. Heidi N Closet
8. Widow Von'Du
9. Rock M Sakura
10. Nicky Doll
11. Aiden Zhane

This post has been edited by diva thin muffin: 19th March 2020, 07:54 AM

+Quote this post
LouisL
post 19th March 2020, 09:09 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 42,419

1) Jaida
2) Gigi
3) Widow
4) Jackie
5) Jan
6) Rock
7) Heidi
8) Brita
9) Nicky
10) Crystal
11) Aiden

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 20th March 2020, 04:13 AM
Post #4
Group icon

Its hard! They're all so strong so far.

I think I agree close with the one above though:

1) Jaida Essence Hall
2) Gigi Goode
3) Jan
4) Widow Von'Du
5) Jackie Cox
6) Heidi N Closet
7) Brita
8) Crystal Methyd
9) Rock M Sakura
10) Nicky Doll
11) Aiden Zhane

+Quote this post
152chris
post 20th March 2020, 06:34 PM
Post #5
Group icon
down with jakewild
User: 10,105

won't post full list but a few predix:
-widow goes out early-ish? maybe controversially?
-next 2 to go are rock and aiden
-nicky gets an 'overcoming her language barrier' redemption storyline that wasn't afforded any of the ESL queens in previous seasons (cos she white)
-jan gets a boring edit and leaves mid season
-heidi n closet slays like 3 lipsyncs then goes out to one of the eventual top 4
-jackie cox finishes 5th
-jaida wins

only one i cant read is brita. like what is her edit? i feel like she's meant to be the polished bianca del rio type queen but isn't giving what the producers expected? but they just went w the favourable edit anyway? but she's just kinda underwhelming? help?
also holding out hope after last week that they start appreciating crystal and she gets far.

+Quote this post
Klumzee
post 20th March 2020, 07:05 PM
Post #6
Group icon
#TeamAnneMarie
User: 11,421

A guess based on the two episodes for each queen we've had:

01 Jan (I think they're trying to set her up as a dark horse, however she's had two stellar episodes so far but been downplayed)
02 Gigi Goode
03 Jackie Cox
04 Jaida Essence Hall (getting Akeria vibes - strong all-rounder but not got the spark to go all the way?)
05 Brita (5-8 I'm really unsure on - two very strong lip syncers in there, however I wouldn't discount Brita and Rock either in a lip-sync, will depend on challenges and who they're up against)
06 Rock M Sakura
07 Heidi N Closet
08 Widow Von'Du
09 Crystal Methyd (shame as I do like her - I think she's unsure of herself and the judges are picking up on it, would blend in to the background if it wasn't for her look both male and drag, the last runway we had was a real let-down)
10 Nicky Doll (or if she picks up in performance, whenever snatch game is)
11 Aiden Zhane (picked her as a weak contender even from the promos and her interactions with other queens - quite samey so far and not enough wow factor to back up the meek personality unfortunately - i did like her neon green dress though)

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 20th March 2020, 10:04 PM
Post #7
Group icon

Heidi N Closet is giving me a more polished Trinity K Bonet

Echoing Brita's edit being confusing. I would have pipped her to go far as well but her edit makes her come across as tbh a bully so far, even before her friendship with Pieface.

+Quote this post
jakewild
post 20th March 2020, 10:07 PM
Post #8
Group icon
not 152chris (☻‿☻)
User: 2,790

Heidi n closet is gonna S L A Y

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 20th March 2020, 10:19 PM
Post #9
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

11th Rock - I just kind of get a vibe that's she a great queen but won't quite "hit" in terms of what's expected of a queen who's on Drag Race
10th Nicky - she'll be alright as it's a ball next but I can't see her lasting much longer in anything that performance based
9th Crystal - I could see her here or as a finalist tbh I still don't know really, TBC if she gets a bit of a fire lit from being low last week
8th Widow - she feels like a shock boot who'll slip at some point
7th Aiden - I can see her just scraping by most weeks on safe/low but going about here
6th Jan - could be a bit lower, maybe swapped with Widow
5th Brita - strong Alexis Michelle vibes (probably without the Snatch Game win lol), I think when she does falter she'll be able to turn a lipsync against the likes of Aiden and survive
4th Heidi N Closet - huge personality and I think she'll have a strong run but not quite make it
3rd Jaida Essence Hall - Akeria with a bit more to her but I still think she'll fall short
2nd Jackie Cox - gives me fan fave who doesn't quite make it vibes
1st Gigi Goode - she just screams the kind of queen who'll steamroll and walk this whole thing

+Quote this post
Nina West
post 20th March 2020, 10:48 PM
Post #10
Group icon
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
User: 19,846

My prediction for the moment, opinions could change over the next few weeks, considering we're still in the early stages of the competition, anything could happen. With Sherry Pie booted out of the final for rightful reasons, I gotta feeling that it will probably be a final 3 instead of 4 (maybe).

01. Gigi Goode - Toss up between her & Jaida Essence Hall, but for the moment gonna go for Gigi as she's really impressed me so far: not only are her styles (so far) have been impeccable, but she's got a very quirky fun personality & thought she was great in the last challenge in a role that could have easily hindered her (a corpse), she totally made it work & that orange button look was amazing, surely deserved more than just SAFE!. Very excited to see what she does next & think she'll definitely be in it for the long run & win some challenges.

02. Jaida Essence Hall - Very polished, yet very funny & already showed how fierce she was in her first week with that fantastic lip-sync. Her bad apple role was easily the best out of that group. A definite strong contender in this competition, along with Gigi, either of these 2 could totally SLAY the whole thing.

03. Jackie Cox - Yet another strong contender whose showing a lot of promise so far as well as being a good team player (so far), her look last week on the runway was a bit costumey, but was fantastic in the challenge, hope she keeps it up.

04. Crystal Methyd - I know she didn't do very well in the last challenge, the bottom 3 placement was deserved. she wasn't as bad as the bottom 2 though & she did more than Nicky Doll. I see a lot of potential in her, look at that Freddy Kruegar look on the fashion runway, it was incredible, although some of her other runways aren't as polished as some of the other Queens; however gotta feeling she'll step things up & become a great contender. Out of drag very cute that mullet is everything.

05. Heidi N' Closet - She was totally robbed of that win, she was hysterical in that challenge & her Pinocchio look was fun & well executed. Her confessionals shows someone with bags of personality & a very kind. In the first week when she turned out a hell of a performance in that rap challenge despite being rushed to hospital the night before shows real conviction. Her looks so far have been quite hit and miss (that wig in week 1 was questionable), but has shown growth so far & think she'll have quite a journey throughout the season. Plus gotta feeling she'll be a lip-sync assassin this season.

06. Jan - Really liking her so far & her part in the sketch was decent, but very middle of the pack. However her voodoo doll runway was brilliant which shows some great potential, but she may be a bit too polished too fully standout & could end up getting overshadowed as the season goes on.

07. Widow Von Du - She's performed very well so far, that week one lipsync was epic & despite being in the weakest World's Worst sketch, she did stand out with some great comedic timing. However I kinda get the feeling that she'll be one of those ones who'll peak early then could end up a potential shock early elimination. (Every season has one).

08. Brita - Despite talking a big game & clearly very seasoned as she constantly talks about how well she's done on the New York scene, but so far she hasn't stood out, her runway looks are quite predictable & very safe. She needs to have a breakout moment very soon or otherwise I can't see her lasting very long. Her ego seems to outweigh her performance in the challenges.

09. Rock M. Sakura - Her runway looks have been very good so far, but I am finding it very hard at where to place her in this competition. Her fart humour didn't seem to go down too well last week, and seems to have toned down the humour which ended up with her falling quite flat in that last challenge. Another cutie out of drag & she's got an interesting style - she just needs to find the right balance. Plus again I got that feeling that she could end up being a shock early elimination.

10. Nicky Doll - In the first week I thought she'd be a strong contender but after that shockingly bad performance in the challenge, it seems that she's gonna be one of those queens who are all about looks & not much else. Her Cinderella look was pretty flawless & what she did with it shows some potential, however it wasn't enough to save her from the bottom 2. That lip-sync wasn't good at all, both her & Dhalia weren't very dynamic, Nicky was only slightly better (at least she knew all the words). However if she ends up in the bottom 2 again she'll definitely get the boot.

11. Aiden Zhane - I do feel bad for her, she seems to be getting quite a bit of flack from the other queens for her reserved attitude. Her runway's aren't quite up to scratch so far, she really needs to up her game. Don't think she'll last very long in this competition considering her lack of polish & experience. If she doesn't go next then it will either be Wk 5 or 6.

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 24th March 2020, 10:02 AM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002

Something Like...

01 = Jaida Essence Hall
02 = Gigi Goode
03 = Crystal Methyd
04 = Jackie Cox
05 = Widow Von'Du
06 = Aiden Zhane
07 = Heidi N Closet
08 = Jan (either Jan or Jackie are going to be a shock exit; I can feels it!)
09 = Nicky Doll
10 = Brita
11 = Rock M Sakura
12 = Dahlia Sin

+Quote this post
J00prstar
post 24th March 2020, 10:36 AM
Post #12
Group icon

I do think Jaida might have a shot at it now if the season was set up for Sherry to win with a Sherry-Jaida rivalry.

I didn't like how Gigi came across in the last episode & think she could do with a little humility. She's talented, but she also comes across as if she comes from money and is resting on that to create her looks, like Courtney Act did in her season.

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 24th March 2020, 06:19 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 2,666

01 = Gigi Goode
02 = Jaida Essence Hall
03 = Heidi N Closet
04 = Nicky Doll
05 = Jackie Cox
06 = Widow Von'Du
07 = Jan
08 = Brita
09 = Aiden Zhane
10 = Crystal Methyd
11 = Rock M Sakura
12 = Dahlia Sin

+Quote this post
Scene
post 28th March 2020, 05:50 PM
Post #14
Group icon
Baby Reindeer
User: 5,567

Oops so late to this.

1. Gigi Goode
2. Jackie Cox
3. Crystal Methyd
4. Widow Von'Du
5. Heidi N Closet
6. Jaida Essence Hall
7. Aiden Zhane
8. Brita
9. Jan
-------------------------
10. Nicky Doll
11. Rock M Sakura
12. Dahlia Sin

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 18th April 2020, 04:27 AM
Post #15
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(isolAddy! @ Mar 24 2020, 07:19 PM) *
01 = Gigi Goode
02 = Jaida Essence Hall
03 = Heidi N Closet
04 = Nicky Doll
05 = Jackie Cox
06 = Widow Von'Du
07 = Jan
08 = Brita
09 = Aiden Zhane
10 = Crystal Methyd
11 = Rock M Sakura
12 = Dahlia Sin

Everything so far is going down my list, now if I only knew and could swap Crystal with Nicky Doll for 4th place!!!

This post has been edited by Nancy 🍾: 18th April 2020, 04:28 AM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 18th April 2020, 04:31 AM
Post #16
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308

Addy must work for Drag Race huh

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 18th April 2020, 09:54 AM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Mar 24 2020, 11:02 AM) *
Something Like...

01 = Jaida Essence Hall
02 = Gigi Goode
03 = Crystal Methyd
04 = Jackie Cox
05 = Widow Von'Du
06 = Aiden Zhane
07 = Heidi N Closet
08 = Jan (either Jan or Jackie are going to be a shock exit; I can feels it!)
09 = Nicky Doll
10 = Brita
11 = Rock M Sakura
12 = Dahlia Sin

Oooh look (sort of right biggrin.gif)

+Quote this post
Addy!
post 2nd May 2020, 05:32 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(isolAddy! @ Mar 24 2020, 07:19 PM) *
01 = Gigi Goode
02 = Jaida Essence Hall
03 = Heidi N Closet
04 = Nicky Doll
05 = Jackie Cox
06 = Widow Von'Du
07 = Jan
08 = Brita
09 = Aiden Zhane
10 = Crystal Methyd
11 = Rock M Sakura
12 = Dahlia Sin

QUOTE(Nancy 🍾 @ Apr 18 2020, 05:27 AM) *
Everything so far is going down my list, now if I only knew and could swap Crystal with Nicky Doll for 4th place!!!

QUOTE(🐠 IT’z Cody 🐠 @ Apr 18 2020, 05:31 AM) *
Addy must work for Drag Race huh

It almost happened again lol.

I mean Jackie Cox was going home until Ru decided to save her for one more week!!!

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 2nd May 2020, 07:39 PM
Post #19
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

QUOTE(Addy! @ May 2 2020, 06:32 PM) *
It almost happened again lol.

I mean Jackie Cox was going home until Ru decided to save her for one more week!!!

Thankfully you were wrong about Crystal wub.gif

+Quote this post
StupidLove
post 3rd May 2020, 12:25 AM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 104,307

At the moment:

01. Jaida Essence Hall
02. Crystal Methyd