BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Liam's big Snatch (Game rank)
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Apr 19 2019, 08:10 PM
Post #1
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

I thought this would be fun to do, so I've ordered ALL Snatch Game perfs (including Drag Race Thailand's two seasons because hey, would it be me if I didn't shoehorn that in) and I'm going to count them down and quickly review them! I figured it'd be fun to look back at them all, and see how you all agree or disagree with my rankings, idk if I've many big surprises but we'll see ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 19 2019, 10:21 PM
Post #2
Brown cow, stunning!

123 Kenya Michaels: Beyonce (Season 4, eliminated)

So, of course it's probably no surprise that the absolute worst is this embarrassingly OTT portrayal of the most impersonated celebrity in Snatch Game history. None of them have gone right, but none have ever gone quite this badly. For someone who is so professional, so composed and so legendary, as if Beyonce would allow herself to look the way that Kenya portrayed her. From falling asleep to farting to falling off a chair to screaming that she's a survivor and acting like she's on speed, this was just bizarre and one hell of a miss from Kenya when portraying such an icon.

122 Lineysha Sparx: Celia Cruz (Season 5, eliminated)

Poor Lineysha had a real language barrier with her "no very good looking" English </3 This really was a terrible performance though, it was just totally dead and flat and I think Lineysha felt a bit defeated, totally lost and confused with all the references etc. and just couldn't quite make it work sad.gif I am not too familiar with Celia Cruz but I know she is an iconic salsa artist, and I'm sure she must have had something to draw on, some popular songs to reference, there was just nothing.

121 Cynthia Lee Fontaine: Sofia Vergara (Season 9, eliminated)

Another Latin queen, this time portrating a Latina who happens to be one of the highest paid actresses on TV with an iconic sitcom character in Gloria Pritchett-Delgado from Modern Family. Sofia herself is a great Snatch Game choice, but throw in some Gloria and you could have absolute gold. But Cynthia did none of that, instead just basically being herself and having absolutely 0 jokes.

120 Alyssa Edwards: Katy Perry (Season 5, low - had immunity)

As Coco said in a confessional, that immunity came in real handy for Alyssa laugh.gif Infamously missing the cue to Katy's breakout hit I Kissed A Girl as a reference ("Ruuuuu neverrrr!!"), Alyssa brought nothing to the Snatch Game but also completely missed anything Ru practically handed to her on a platter that could have been funny.

119 Brooke Lynn Hytes: Celine Dion (Season 11, bottom 2)

This is pretty much unprecedented, of course today we are all fresh off the Snatch Game At Sea for season 11, and despite being arguably the current frontrunner, Brooke completely bombed with one of the flattest Snatch Game turns of all time. She barely even looked like Celine, there was none of Celine's intensity (that could have been hilarious), it was just one of the biggest misses we've ever seen and it's a real shame from such a great queen as Brooke, it's odd to put her down there with the likes of Cynthia Lee Fontaine and Lineysha Sparx but it was that bad :/

118 Max: Sharon Needles (Season 7, eliminated)

Impersonating a fellow queen is seen by some as lazy, but hey it could work. This however really did not, Max took the gothic and uniquely crazy Sharon and somehow turned her into some weird Disney princess slash villain with a strange laugh, that's honestly all that really stuck out about this. This didn't play up the kooky horror vibe, like she could have just made that really exaggerated and be coughing up blood or sth but this... :/

117 Naomi Smalls: Tiffany Pollard (Season 8, bottom 2)

This performance is largely so low because it's so disappointing, Tiffany Pollard is one of THE reality TV icons and would be an incredible character for Snatch Game, with so many moments to pull from that have gone down in history and been immortalised as gifs and memes. Naomi did that classic thing as just thinking "I'm that bitch so I'll be her", without thinking at all about how to embody the character.

116 Peppermint: Nene Leakes (Season 9, bottom 2)

Another very disappointing one, Nene is a larger than life character who could easily be a brilliant choice for Snatch Game. Peppermint just seemed to blank and flounder, any time she had something passed to her it just missed her entirely and for someone who was a really warm personality on Season 9, it was a real shame that she couldn't bring someone like Nene to life.

115 The Vixen: Blue Ivy (Season 10, bottom 2)

This was an odd one, because it felt like a bizarre choice but if you think about it, it could have been hilarious and worked. Blue Ivy is a child of the fairly private Beyonce and Jay-Z, and because we don't know a lot about her, the character was a risk. But that could have also been a blessing, imagine if she had randomly portrayed her as some devil child, or portrayed her as very weird, something extreme and bizarre to set the character apart but be hilarious. Alas, all we got was a boring performance of Blue Ivy as a spoilt brat and little princess that didn't really go anywhere.

114 Yara Sofia: Amy Winehouse (Season 3, low)

This veers into so bad it's funny, but I really can't put it much higher. There was just NOTHING of Amy in this, a really bizarre choice from Yara and the botched accent was the cherry on top, "lubricahhnt herrrmover" rotf.gif This was just bizarre and I have to laugh just because of how embarrassingly bad it was, I think Yara avoided lipsyncing for this because at least it's one of those where it was hilarious in being so bad.

113 Tyra Sanchez: Beyonce (Season 2, safe)

Perhaps I'm almost giving this the benefit of the doubt because even though I watched the Snatch Game vid to do this, still all I remember is Tyra saying that she didn't have to act because she's so much like Beyonce. It was just so lazy and boring, to this day I don't know how she wasn't even low (she did have immunity but that didn't stop her being placed low for Rocker Chicks, so she easily should have fallen below Jujubee's Kimora Lee).

112 Latrice Royale: Della Reese (All Stars 4, low)

And here we have what is my least favourite All Stars Snatch Game perf ever, Latrice's Della Reese. This might be my hatred for AS4 latrice talking, but I'm baffled this avoided the bottom! This was basically just Latrice as herself, with a terrible attitude and a strop over... well, not much. I don't think Gia was really that unprofessional, Latrice just got in her own head about wanting a perfect Snatch Game to make up for S4 and didn't get it so had a strop.

111 Tatianna: Ariana Grande (All Stars 2, eliminated)

Not much better is Tatianna's Ariana Grande from All Stars 2. Given that her brilliant Britney Spears was the first ever Snatch Game win, you'd have thought Tati would come better prepared. As with a few of these awful Snatch Games, she took a current big pop girl and just didn't have enough to play with, even when Ru basically handed her a joke. At least she remembered the donut saga I guess.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 19 2019, 10:44 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

Some of these are unintentionally hilarious; I loved Alyssa's 'Katy' - as you mention 'Oh Ru, neveeerrr!' makes me die laugh.gif I loved Cynthia's Sofia too, it was so terrible it was almost good!

The worst out of these are the Beyonce's (I never know why anyone does her!). Naomi's Tiffany was one of the worst ever - I was so disappointed!! Thank god she redeemed herself with Wendy.

Latrice was terrible as well, Gia was even better than her imo! Such a sore loser.

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Apr 20 2019, 10:38 AM
Post #4
laugh 'til we cry
Member No.: 21,176

expecting season 6 to make up most of the top ten tbh

+Quote Post
calxyum
post Apr 20 2019, 12:07 PM
Post #5
my caviar brings all the lords to the court~
Member No.: 20,799

Interesting that you thought Brooke was worse than Yvie! I commend you for doing this though, it’s not like it’s just something you can throw together in an hour. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 12:08 PM
Post #6
Brown cow, stunning!

110 Roxxxy Andrews: Alaska (All Stars 2, bottom 3)

Another case of impersonating a fellow queen going wrong, Roxxxy impersonated her bff and fellow AS2 contestant Alaska. Well that seems like a good idea right? Impersonating someone you know very well, you'd probably have loads of banter to pull from and it'd go well. Nope. Roxxxy infamously missed a cue from Ru to shoehorn in Alaska's post Drag Race song "this is my hair I don't wear wigs", didn't really imbue any of Alaska's zany extra personality into the character and it fell totally flat, although it did bring laughs for being so hilariously bad with Alaska in the room.

109 Gia Gunn: Jenny Bui (All Stars 4, eliminated)

This portrayl seemed almost offensive, as I understand that Cardi B's nail tech Jenny had worked really hard to make a name for herself as an immigrant, but Gia just kind of reduced her to a racial stereotype. I guess at least she tried, but meh.

108 Farrah Moan: Gigi Gorgeous (Season 9, low)

This is another case of the queen kind of just assuming that thinking they are similar to the "character" made it ok to not do a lot. Farrah just played herself, and with all due respect to Farrah she isn't one of those people who is a big enough personality to pull that off. As I didn't really know Gigi, there wasn't much I could judge either, it was just flat. It was an interesting choice to go for a "new" type of celebrity in a social media star/Youtube.

107 Chi Chi DeVayne: Maya Angelou (All Stars 3, eliminated)

When you look at Monet's pretty killer Maya Angelou not long after, this was just super limp. I mean one of the world's most famous poets and writers, and she couldn't spell her own name? rotf.gif Maya Angelou is so far from Chi Chi's personality, but that can be a good thing to give a surprising performance. Sadly in this case the gap was too wide and this just floundered totally, ending Chi Chi's incredibly disappointing run of lows and bottoms on AS3 at the hands of both Shangela and Ben.

106 Sonique: Lady Gaga (Season 2, eliminated)

Notice a theme - don't impersonate current pop girls laugh.gif Sonique looked the part with some Gaga fashion, but there was absolutely nothing else there.

105 Petchra: Amy Winehouse (Drag Race Thailand 1, eliminated)

Our first Drag Race Thailand girl, Petchra was the victim of a three way lipsync against a frontrunner and a fan fave following a pretty bad Snatch Game turn. Petchra was one of only two contestants who impersonated a Western celebrity, perhaps the language barrier didn't help but I felt none of Amy from the character, and not a lot of anything. Like many of her US counterparts, Petchra looked the part and thought that was enough but alas it wasn't.

104 Phi Phi O'Hara: Lady Gaga (Season 4, low)

Again, don't do a current pop girl and don't do Gaga, second only to Beyonce tbh laugh.gif This was just bizarre, the mannerisms were far too exaggerated and just made Gaga seem like some egotistical twat who thinks she is the most legendary artist of all time, which ofc couldn't be further from the truth. I think she's one of those who'd be really hard to do right, just like Beyonce, and it's probably best steering well clear.

103 Detox: Ke$ha (Season 5, bottom 2)

And again kink.gif This just went wayyyy too far, Detox had some of the character there and in a parallell timeline it may have been funny but pissing on the floor and just acting like a general drunk idiot wasn't. Especially seeing as Detox mentioned working with Kesha and saying how she gets misconstrued, yet her performance just exaggerated all that... Perhaps that was the "joke", but it wasn't funny.

102 Morgan McMichaels: P!nk (Season 2, bottom 2)

Another case of looking the part but not much else, we all know P!nk isn't some punky asshole rock chick but it might have been funny to exaggerate that and put a twist on the character, because she's lovely and all but just not funny so it needed some crazy exaggeration.

101 Acid Betty: Nancy Grace (Season 8, eliminated)

Just missing the top 100 but being a little bit more shit than the others, Acid Betty's Nancy Grace is another disappointing. Nancy Grace is one of those extra characters who could be hilarious if you go all the way, but despite smashing basically week prior (as awful a person as she was, you can't deny that), Betty stalled and floundered here.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 02:16 PM
Post #7
Brown cow, stunning!

100 Asia O’Hara: Beyonce (Season 10, low)

You'd think 10 seasons in, people would have gathered that you just shouldn't impersonate Beyonce! At least this one was kinda funny, unintentionally, as Asia turned Beyonce into a parent you'd be tempted to call social services on, barking at poor little Blue Ivy laugh.gif It could have been hilarious if Asia and Vixen bounced off each other properly, but Asia turning Beyonce into the meanest mum ever was just bizarre.

99 Kennedy Davenport: Phadera Parks (All Stars 3, bottom 3)

Real Housewives are a seemingly easy choice to impersonate, big characters who usually have some character traits to exaggerate and pull from, in this case her perceived devotion to God. They seemed to be all Kennedy though, and in a fairly weak Snatch Game, she really fell by the wayside. Along with Tatianna's Ariana Grande, this is one of the weakest downgrades from a first Snatch Game in history, as Kennedy shared a win with Ginger Minj's Adele as Little Richard in Season 7.

98 Milan: Diana Ross (Season 4, bottom 2)

Diana Ross is one of Ru's idols, so it's probably not the best idea to impersonate her. Ru can be a bit precious if you make fun of her idols, and then if you mess it up the other way and end up flat it's still gonna bad. As is common of the lower echelons of this countdown, Milan was the latter.

97 Jaidynn Diore Fierce: Raven-Symone (Season 7, bottom 2)

She should've foresaw this being a disaster laugh.gif Playing a beloved character of many of our childhoods was a good idea on paper, Snatch Games of fictional characters can be incredible. But this wasn't, as Jaidynn only really came prepared with "Raven-Symone is a lesbian" and a couple of having a vision bits. Yawn. What brings her higher than some of those below her is at least she had some jokes!

96 Laganja Estranja: Rachel Zoe (Season 6, bottom 2)

This is kind of unintentionally hilarious with Laganja's robot voice for Rachel Zoe, like you can tell she was trying but it was just not there laugh.gif

95 Mariah: Joan Crawford (season 3, eliminated)

Again, one who was far too flat! Joan Crawford was a huge personality, but Mariah really held back and was far too reserved for such a character. That along with awful make-up that Joan Crawford wouldn't be seen dead wearing sent her to the bottom 2, but not knowing the words to the lipsync sealed her fate.

94 Monet X Change: Whitney Houston (All Stars 4, safe)

The second lowest safe placement after Tyra's Beyonce, again I'm baffled this wasn't a low at least. This was just Monet dressed up as Whitney, I recall there was a song reference or two but nothing to laugh at or remember hugely, just a huge disappointment, especially after Monet smashed Season 10's Snatch Game as Maya Angelou.

93 Delta Work: Cher (Season 3, bottom 2)

Cher is SUCH an easy person to make funny, with her bizarre social media presence (maybe not at the time of season 3 to be fair), signature singing and speaking voice, many farewell tours and numerous reinventions. Delta took none of that, and basically just looked the part and made few jokes, and as we know by now that is just not enough!

92 Miss Fame: Donatella Versace (Season 7, low)

Following a werkroom standoff of who would be Donatella, Miss Fame ended up coming up trumps and leaving Violet to do a passable Alyssa Edwards instead. And passable is certainly better than this, it just wasn't funny at all and on a basic level there wasn't even an attempt at the accent, she somehow sounded Polish instead of Italian :')

91 Robbie Turner: Diana Vreeland (Season 8, low)

A classic Snatch Game mistake again, if you do a lesser known character you have to nail it and make people think that they know them because it's so good! Robbie gave a very muted performance, there may have been a couple of references sprinkled over it but many of us would never know.

+Quote Post
LouisL
post Apr 20 2019, 02:21 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 42,419
   No Gallery Pics

I didn’t actually think Jaidynn’s was that bad, much better than Fame’s

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 20 2019, 02:46 PM
Post #9
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(LMLou @ Apr 20 2019, 03:21 PM) *
I didn’t actually think Jaidynn’s was that bad, much better than Fame’s

Same, I feel like if it was edited differently with laughs here and there, people wouldn't give it such a hard time.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 02:49 PM
Post #10
Brown cow, stunning!

There's little difference in this bottom bunch, I prefer Fame's just because the accent was so bizarre that it always gives me a chuckle laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 02:50 PM
Post #11
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(*Callum @ Apr 20 2019, 01:07 PM) *
Interesting that you thought Brooke was worse than Yvie! I commend you for doing this though, it’s not like it’s just something you can throw together in an hour. smile.gif

Yvie at least tried and had something, Brooke didn't even look like Celine sad.gif Spoiler: it won't be long before Yvie turns up though kink.gif

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 03:07 PM
Post #12
Brown cow, stunning!

90 Yvie Oddly: Whoopi Goldberg (Season 11, bottom 2)

The other half of Season 11's duo of Snatch Game bombing lipsync slaying frontrunners, Yvie gave an awkward performance of a huge name, lacking in references and seemingly locking onto just her EGOT, which is always a bad thing. Whoopi has so much to draw from, but while Yvie looked the part and you could see her kind of trying, the actual content she delivered was so lacking and it was just a really awkwardly flat performance sad.gif

89 Jessica Wild: RuPaul (Season 2, safe)

I've always found that this borders on embarrassing and if not Tyra as she had immunity, this really deserved calling out as a low. It was nothing like RuPaul, it was lowkey more like Kenya as Beyonce laugh.gif I just don't get this at all, I think there are a lot of people who like this performance but nope not for me. I suppose Snatch Game was new at that point, she wasn't to know you had to embody the character and she said she wanted to have fun with it.

88 Gia Gunn: Kim Kardashian (Season 6, eliminated)

Kim is one of those that would be very hard to make funny, she's just not someone that stands out as being a huge personality with a lot to make fun of. Snatch Game isn't Gia's thing between this and Jenny, but this wasn't as bad as her AS4 turn and ofc in such a good Snatch Game it's gonna be hard to get anywhere with somehting as weak as this.

87 Annee Maywong: Lukkade Metinee (Drag Race Thailand Season 1, bottom 3)

Frontrunner of Drag Race Thailand Annee had won 2 look based challenges at this point but she let herself down twice in a row on comedy challenges, most of all with her first and only bottom placing. Lukkade is a huge name as an actress and model in Thailand and happened to be guest judging as well as on the Snatch Game panel. Annee got all in her head about not making fun of Lukkade to her face, and this lead to a classic "looks the part but nothign there" Snatch Game performance. She tried, but it just lacked the punch.

86 Detox: Nancy Grace (All Stars 2, bottom 3)

Like Gia, Snatch Game is clearly not Detox's bag! This was certainly better than both her Kesha and Acid Betty's Nancy Grace but it still lacked enough of the OTT righteousness that makes Nancy Grace a great Snatch Game character, so was still a bit of a miss.

85 Ivy Winters: Marilyn Monroe (Season 5, low)

Again, really looked the part so seemed somewhat promising but it just totally missed. It was absolute cringe when she completely missed the happy birthday ball Ru threw her, one of the most iconic things Marilyn is remembered for!

84 Amadiva: Cherpang Areekul (Drag Race Thailand Season 1, safe)

Portraying the leader of a popular idol group, the look was comedic and stood out, but this was one of those where you forgot her performance as soon as it was done sad.gif Obviously with the Thai characters I know less about them (ie nothing at all) but this was just there.

83 Milk: Julia Child (Season 6, low)

Again, a comedic look that stood out and there were a couple of jokes, but Julia Child is another one of those who it's so easy to make fun of yet not a lot transpired here, so it was a massive disappointment.

82 Monique Heart: Maxine Waters (Season 10, eliminated)

If nothing else, Monique can claim the best impression that led to elimination x I don't think this was *that* bad, it's just a shame she was kind of ill prepared. The characterisation was somewhat there, she had a couple of good shots but they barely landed, with just a bit of a tweak this could have been great but you could say that about loads of these.

81 Latrice Royale: Aretha Franklin (Season 4, safe)

Latrice being Latrice, but it was better than her Della Reese. She also got caught up in a "hotbed of unprofessionalism" that kind of ruined the entire Snatch Game in a way, but Sharon/Chad/Willam rose above it, Latrice didn't have to let it bring her character down because there were flashes of good there.

+Quote Post
Linds.
post Apr 20 2019, 04:07 PM
Post #13
laugh 'til we cry
Member No.: 21,176

honestly even the bad ones from s6 were iconic and still amusing, just not for the intended reasons ��

+Quote Post
post Apr 20 2019, 04:31 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Jinkx and Alaska (AS2) should come first and second.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 04:39 PM
Post #15
Brown cow, stunning!

80 Bebe Zahara Benet: Grace Jones (All Stars 3, safe)

This is probably just my bias against Bebe, but this was just such a dull performance, "mother dahhlllinggg Cameroon i'm a diva just like her" didn't cut it in the past and it didn't here.

79 Kameron Michaels: Chyna (Season 10, safe)

We're getting into the realm of serviceable but forgettable now, and tbh that just describes most of Kameron's run on Season 10 laugh.gif Seemed a perfect chatacter for Kameron and it was fine, but eh.

78 Coco Montrese: Janet Jackson (Season 5, safe)

Coco certainly looked the part, but I feel like she idolises Janet so much that she held back and wouldn't make fun of her, so there wasn't a lot there comedically and that's what you need on Snatch Game - being like them or looking like them is just one half!

77 Trixie Mattel: RuPaul (All Stars 3, bottom 3)

Might be controversial not placing this lower, but it was so bad it's good for me and I always laugh at Trixie's Ru impressions on Unnhhh etc. laugh.gif Winner winner chicken.........................................................................
.................. dinner. It was also iconic when she was bottom 3 and convinced she was going and Shangela's little speech preceding her choice of who to eliminate really made it sound like she was going to go for Trixie, I remember thinking at the time shit that's it she's gone. Trixie remains the only winner of Drag Race to have placed bottom or even low on Snatch Game, but I expect Yvie/Brooke to change that laugh.gif

76 Jaja: Nicki Minaj (Drag Race Thailand, Season 1, bottom 3)

The only non-Thai queen on Season 1, Jaja portrayed a Western celebrity in the self professed queen of rap Nicki Minaj. She somewhat looked the part, had a few references and mannerisms, it was ultimately a bit flat but she should have been the one saved if it was just a normal bottom 2, although I believe the runway factored in and all 3 disappointed in both so got thrown in the bottom.

75 Aja: Alyssa Edwards (Season 9, safe)

Not as good as Violet's, but serviceable enough. I think Alyssa is one of those people where most people could do a good enough impression of her, and next to the likes of Peppermint's disastrous Nene Leakes and Cynthia's dead Sofia Vergara, this was perfectly fine with a couple of tongue pops.

74 Dearis Doll: Jintara Poonlarp (Drag Race Thailand Season 1, safe)

Another "perfectly fine" one, again not someone I was familar with but having looked her up a bit, I can see Dearis did a good enough of embodying this Thai country-pop queen.

73 Valentina: Ariadna Guttierez (Season 9, safe)

This may be a bit controversial but I didn't care for this as much as others seem to, it was pretty funny for a couple of goes but it was very one-dimensional - we get it she didn't win Miss World laugh.gif

72 Jiggly Caliente: Snooki (Season 4, safe)

A perfectly fine impression of a fairly of the time character, Jersey Shore's Snooki. This was kind of marred by the shitstorm of noise and OTTness that she kind of joined in with though.

71 Jade Jolie: Taylor Swift (Season 5, safe)

Rounding off this section is a surprisingly good Taylor from Season 5 villain Jade Jolie. It was nothing groundbreaking, poking fun at her previous sweet little country girl image, but it was a cute enough go at Taylor long before the snake saga and Taylor being a pop punchbag.

+Quote Post
post Apr 20 2019, 04:42 PM
Post #16
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 19,931

Yas, Valentina’s superior Snatch Game staying longer. (this one I’d put slightly higher though.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Apr 20 2019, 04:42 PM
Post #17
BuzzJack Legend

I loved Valentina's and thought Jade's was terrible (I hated Jade though tbf),

+Quote Post
Addy!
post Apr 20 2019, 08:14 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 2,666

"This may be a bit controversial but I didn't care for this as much as others seem to, it was pretty funny for a couple of goes but it was very one-dimensional - we get it she didn't win Miss World"

But I don't think we know much about the Guiterrez besides the scandal lol and I think Valentina did really good with that (ok I am biased a bit because I just love Valentina lol)

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 08:57 PM
Post #19
Brown cow, stunning!

QUOTE(Addy K!ng @ Apr 20 2019, 09:14 PM) *
"This may be a bit controversial but I didn't care for this as much as others seem to, it was pretty funny for a couple of goes but it was very one-dimensional - we get it she didn't win Miss World"

But I don't think we know much about the Guiterrez besides the scandal lol and I think Valentina did really good with that (ok I am biased a bit because I just love Valentina lol)

That's true but in that case it wasn't a great choice of character laugh.gif I love her too after AS4 just never seen the fuss with her Snatch Game in S9

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Apr 20 2019, 09:53 PM
Post #20
Brown cow, stunning!

70 Tormai: Thapenee Iestrichai (Drag Race Thailand Season 2, main challenge win)

The lowest Snatch Game win here, although Tormai was actually eliminated on this episode as she was bottom 2 in the runway so lipsynced, idk why that carries more weigh it's silly but that's another issue. I was baffled at this winning but the winner was chosen Snatch Game Of Love style by some model who was the bachelor on it, but anyway it wasn't bad it just overly relied on stunts. She portrayed a famously serious reporter who often goes to war zones etc., and kept using stuff like a remote control helicopter and I just feel she relied on that a little too much, it got boring.

69 Shangela: Tina Turner (Season 3, safe)

A passable, if predictable Tina Turner, she had the energy and looked the part so it was good. It always puts me off when she lets out a halleloo though and kind of breaks character laugh.gif

68 Akeria Chanel Davenport: Tiffany Haddish (Season 11, safe)

Not as good as Monique's that came not long before it, one of those the edit kind of blurred out anyway but I feel like Akeria just went "yas I'm sassy like Tiffany this'll do", it worked well enough but despite coming days ago icr a huge amount of it.

67 Jujubee: Kimora Lee (Season 2, low)

I always found this underrated, with repeated watches and other people pointing them out there's some incredible detail here (her neck lines rotf.gif). Being the first Snatch Game, I think it was fine that she went more subtle, but I get why it didn't quite stand out, you need to be impactful and funny in Snatch Game.

66 Dida Ritz: Wendy Williams (Season 4, safe)

Being sat between Phi Phi's Gaga and Kenya's Beyonce, poor Dida could have easily gotten sucked into the "hotbed of unprofessionalism" but she managed a decent performance despite that. "How she doin'" to Jiggly always makes me chuckle laugh.gif

65 Plastique Tiara: Lovely Mimi (Season 11, safe)

My problem with this is what was highlighted in the episode, she did this kind of character in Why It Gotta Be Black Panther, so it felt like she just went safe and predictable. And that's fine, Snatch Game must be really daunting and if you do what you know you can't really go wrong, and she didn't, but she didn't go hugely right either.

64 Vanessa Vanjie Mateo: Danielle Bregoli (Season 11, low)

A bit like with Trixie's RuPaul, this is more that it was quite bad it made me laugh - what was that first voice she put on? rotf.gif Vanjie is one of those people who I could just watch do anything so that might be why I didn't get quite how this was so bad, but I'd be lying if I were to say that this wasn't a bit disappointing as I was so excited seeing that Vanjie was doing Bhad Bhabie.

63 Carmen Carrera: Jennifer Lopez (Season 3, safe)

God knows I couldn't stand Carmen, and this was kind of a fluke but given how meh she was at most other things, her Snatch Game was actually quite good. She kind of just used her own personality that happened to lend itself quite well to an exaggerated J-Lo, but it was actually pretty good as an early Snatch Game before what it was about was truly established.

62 Violet Chachki: Alyssa Edwards (Season 7, safe)

Violet definitely did better than I expected her to in Snatch Game, a perfectly passable Alyssa Edwards with some fun tongue pops and references, she just brought that bit more than Aja did.

61 Trinity K Bonet: Nicki Minaj (Season 6, safe)

ngl this should be lower but i kinda messed up the ranking here xo

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:58 AM