BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dark Side of the Moon • (with Lil Wayne), from Lil Wayne's album 'Tha Carter V'
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Theonix
post Sep 28 2018, 09:45 AM
Post #1
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

Listen on Spotify.

Nicki has teamed up with her mentor Lil Wayne for a track from his highly anticipated 12th album 'Tha Carter V'. It is their 19th collaboration although only the fourth time that Nicki has been featured on one of Wayne's albums (the last being "Lay It Down" from 2013's 'I Am Not a Human Being II').

His music isn't for me at all but Nicki sounds really good singing on this track! This will definitely chart on the Hot 100 next week (it's already #61 on US iTunes and sure to get huge streams), taking Nicki's entries there up to 99 in total although it won't be guaranteed to chart in the UK until we see the most streamed tracks from the album in tomorrow's Spotify update.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J00prstar
post Sep 29 2018, 03:31 AM
Post #2
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Come through Nick biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Oct 9 2018, 09:37 AM
Post #3
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

This has debuted at #26 in the US, Nicki's 99th entry on the Hot 100! It would be nice if she released a solo track to become her 100th entry as it will be a huge milestone for her - she'll be only the fifth artist in history to earn 100+ entries.

If she doesn't release anything new, it would be cool if "Woman Like Me" charted next week to become her 100th entry. I can't see "Goodbye" charting in the near future so if it's neither of those make it, who knows what song it will be.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:06 PM