BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Intern, Anne Hathaway & Robert De Niro
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Oct 8 2015, 09:27 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Didn't think this really looked that interesting from the trailers because it seemed a bit lacking in story but I enjoyed it lots, it felt warm and enjoyable. It was incredibly colourful, each scene was just backed up by the beautiful vibrant colours, definitely made the whole film just feel so light and fun. Would 100% recommend it, thought Hathaway was good in it too!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Oct 31 2015, 05:28 PM
Post #2
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

I agree that it was so beautiful. I only really went because there was nothing else on that I wanted to see that I haven't already and I managed to find one London cineworld that was still showing this, but I'm so glad as it ended up being one of my movie highlights of the year! It wasn't laugh out loud funny but there were moments that made me smile and it just oozed charm and likability, the entire cast was great. I was a little unsure when the affair first came to light because of how it may have affected the tone of the movie but it was handled well and they wrapped it up well. For something that didn't really draw me in from the trailer in a massive way, I just got lost in it and enjoyed every moment. heart.gif

Didn't have to sit through any adverts or trailers either as a projector problem delayed the start tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:18 AM