BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> "Only Ones to Know" • Pitbull collaboration, Potential future single
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Scene
post May 21 2016, 03:23 PM
Post #1
This is where you end and I begin
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 5,567
   No Gallery Pics

NEW MUSIC FINALLY!

Let's hope this will be a single!

Snippet here:

https://twitter.com/WorldofLeonaLew/status/...109673635680257

Also for reference:

Pitbull Updates .com ‏@pitbull_updates 13h
#NEWS: Collabs with @JasonDerulo, @LeonaLewis & @StephenMarley will be on @Pitbull's forthcoming album #ClimateChange (due July 2016).
Pitbull Updates .com ‏@pitbull_updates 17m17 minutes ago
#NEWS: @Pitbull's upcoming song with @LeonaLewis is titled, “Only Ones To Know”!

This post has been edited by Scene: Oct 21 2016, 02:10 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
.MIKE.
post May 21 2016, 03:27 PM
Post #2
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 2,808

It's gonna be so good..👌
I can feel it in my bones!

+Quote Post
LeonaLewisIAm
post May 21 2016, 03:29 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Climber
Member No.: 23,261
   No Gallery Pics

Sounds promising!
Also in the little snippet is sounds like Leona is saying "Ones to know" so I guess this is part of the chorus

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 21 2016, 03:32 PM
Post #4
   No Gallery Pics

I hear "...who wants to go" in the snippet but then Leona's diction has never been her strong point. laugh.gif

I hope this gets a good reception so Pitbull's team picks it as a single.

+Quote Post
pes
post May 21 2016, 03:33 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 21,363
   No Gallery Pics

I do not wanna rush anything especially from one sec snippet (how on earth you can say it's good lmfao)..I remember everyone being so happy about FUMF 30 sec snippets and then a bit disappointed when it was full released ...so let's hear it in july and see how actually it is

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 21 2016, 03:38 PM
Post #6
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(pes @ May 21 2016, 04:33 PM) *
I do not wanna rush anything especially from one sec snippet (how on earth you can say it's good lmfao)..I remember everyone being so happy about FUMF 30 sec snippets and then a bit disappointed when it was full released ...so let's hear it in july and see how actually it is

Very true but regardless of whether I think it is good or not, it'd be good to have Leona featuring on a high-profile single. I can't believe it has taken her nearly 10 years into her career to have a big feature.

+Quote Post
LeonaLewisIAm
post May 21 2016, 03:42 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Climber
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(pes @ May 21 2016, 06:33 PM) *

I don't think it will be as good as other songs by Leona, Not a big fan of Pitbull also but it can get her back on the map again and that's what i'm excited about in this track.

+Quote Post
pes
post May 21 2016, 03:47 PM
Post #8
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Scene @ May 21 2016, 05:38 PM) *
Very true but regardless of whether I think it is good or not, it'd be good to have Leona featuring on a high-profile single. I can't believe it has taken her nearly 10 years into her career to have a big feature.

Another thing to get straight so far we know it would be on pitbull album ..that does not mean will be a single..we have to see..Pitbull usually realise 4-5 singles from his album that is almost full of collaborations..there was an album where kelly Rowland was the only girl on it but still did not get a single treatment

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 21 2016, 03:56 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(pes @ May 21 2016, 04:47 PM) *
Another thing to get straight so far we know it would be on pitbull album ..that does not mean will be a single..we have to see..Pitbull usually realise 4-5 singles from his album that is almost full of collaborations..there was an album where kelly Rowland was the only girl on it but still did not get a single treatment

Haha yes I know but that's why I am excited about this collab. If it is decent and gets a great reception (or at least a better one than the other tracks) then there's a big chance it will be released as a single. I just like there being a possibility of Leona being heard on the radio again soon.

+Quote Post
pes
post May 21 2016, 03:58 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

ahahahahah Pitbull saying

she is been out of the scenes for a while but I m looking forward to this record called "Only ones to know" featuring Leona..

This post has been edited by pes: May 21 2016, 04:13 PM

+Quote Post
LeonaLewisIAm
post May 21 2016, 03:59 PM
Post #11
BuzzJack Climber
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(pes @ May 21 2016, 06:47 PM) *

I don't see a way of it to not be a single.
Leona's team probably didn't have her do that with big hit maker just to be another track on his album.

+Quote Post
pes
post May 21 2016, 04:00 PM
Post #12
BuzzJack Regular
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(LeonaLewisIAm @ May 21 2016, 05:59 PM) *
I don't see a way of it to not be a single.
Leona's team probably didn't have her do that with big hit maker just to be another track on his album.

Neither Kelly Rowland ahahah

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 21 2016, 04:08 PM
Post #13
   No Gallery Pics

Okay I don't want to get too excited BUT THIS NEEDS TO BE LEONA'S TIMBER.

+Quote Post
Post #14
Fire
Member No.: 9,912
   No Gallery Pics

yes yes!

Dont get me wrong would of preferred drake laugh.gif but this is great just to see her collaborating with other artists - and an alesso collab coming soon too, this is exciting! Also a possible demi lovato collab...we need her everywhere before her next project!

+Quote Post
Dmdr
post May 21 2016, 04:13 PM
Post #15
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 21,348
   No Gallery Pics

You can hear Pitpull confirm the feature here,

https://pitbullupdates.com/2016/05/21/pitbu...ith-onairromeo/

Just scroll down to the bit about his album.

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 21 2016, 04:15 PM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Karma @ May 21 2016, 05:10 PM) *
yes yes!

Dont get me wrong would of preferred drake laugh.gif but this is great just to see her collaborating with other artists - and an alesso collab coming soon too, this is exciting! Also a possible demi lovato collab...we need her everywhere before her next project!

So true! It'd be great for some momentum to be built before her next record. Maybe her next album could even go top 10. ohmy.gif kink.gif

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 22 2016, 11:46 AM
Post #17
   No Gallery Pics

A poster on Popjustice has said:

I spoke to someone who works around/has links to Leona's US management and they told me that Leona's team actually asked to be considered for the feature instead of Pitbulls team scouting for voices for his features. Leona's team reportedly asked to be considered for a different song than what she's featuring on now. I'm glad she's involved at all because if it becomes a single, Pitbull can bring a lot of new fans to Leona.
and another has said:

She might be on the album twice. The original plan was she re-records a sample he's using, but after the Vegas performance was a hit, he put together a completely new song for her to feature on. I think.

I don't know how reliable these are though.

+Quote Post
Anita Hanjaab
post May 22 2016, 12:36 PM
Post #18
Buffy/Charmed
Member No.: 18,639
   No Gallery Pics

This won't be Timber, from the generic title, but this is good news, and finally - FINALLY!!! - her team seem to be doing things right, or what they should be doing in the first place. Her original team's strategy for years - roll her out at Xmas for 2 singles on X Factor then wheel her back into the garage - was pap.

She needs loads of new features and a massive, dance stomper to come back, or even a duet with Adele if she wants to release a ballad (only after she gets back some cred, of course).

This post has been edited by Virginia's Walls: May 23 2016, 12:03 AM

+Quote Post
Scene
post May 22 2016, 01:49 PM
Post #19
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Virginia @ May 22 2016, 01:36 PM) *
This won;t be Timber, from the generic title., but this is good news, and finally - FINALLY!!! - her team seem to be doing things right, or what they should be doing in the first palce. Her original team's strategy for years - roll ehr out at Xmas for 2 singles oin X Factor then wheel her bakc into the garage - was pap.

She needs loads of new features and a massive, dance stomper to come back, or even a duet with Adele if she wants to release a ballad (only after she gets back some cred, of course).

I was joking about the 'Timber' thing. tongue.gif I don't actually like 'Timber' tbh. But it'd be good if Leona could bag a hit in the US at least with a feature. Pitbull's singles seem to do a lot better in America than over here.

+Quote Post
*Tim
post May 22 2016, 04:45 PM
Post #20
Bitch of t seet
Member No.: 16,660

Yet she is replacing Nicole Scherzinger in Cats....

+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:15 PM