BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> RuPaul's Drag Race Season 11 // Countdown To The Crown
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
✖ leww ✖
post May 22 2019, 09:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
With the finale just around the corner, VH1 and WOWPresents on YouTube will be bringing you videos showcasing our Season 11 girls and giving you some fun content to get you warmed up for the winning moment.

IMPRESSIONS

Nina showing exactly why she's the Snatch Game goddess this season (sorry Silky x)
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
✖ leww ✖
post May 22 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #2
Group icon
escape in the taste of summerrrrrr
User: 9,403
QUEEN TO QUEEN: KAHANNA MONTRESE, SCARLET ENVY & SHUGA CAIN

I can't believe the amount of chemistry these three have! They're so different. Kahanna could actually be an entertainment reporter - she's very energetic but also manages to segue subjects to the next point. Shuga is adorable as ever and Scarlet gives you enigma and ego as per x

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 22 2019, 10:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Nina's Vanjie is honestly probably the best impression of a fellow queen I've ever seen omg rotf.gif

+Quote this post
Linds.
post May 22 2019, 11:06 PM
Post #4
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
ugh shuga has my entire heart cry.gif

+Quote this post
p a v
post May 23 2019, 10:28 AM
Post #5
Group icon
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
User: 4,397
QUOTE(Liаm @ May 23 2019, 01:12 AM) *
Nina's Vanjie is honestly probably the best impression of a fellow queen I've ever seen omg rotf.gif

I KNOW RIGHT! If I heard that clip without the video I would totally think it's Vanjie talking. Nina continues to impress me

+Quote this post
Liаm
post May 23 2019, 05:58 PM
Post #6
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
If Nina doesn't do Vanjie for Snatch Game on All Stars with Vanjie also there I will RIOT.

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post May 23 2019, 06:09 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
If Nina had left an episode earlier, we could've had Vanjie make over Nina laugh.gif I really hope she seriously considers doing Vanjie for an all stars snatch game! It'd been a winning role tbh as Vanjie makes Ru laugh a lot.

Also, Honey serving pure trade *_* I feel like Honey will do so well on an All Stars season, I hope she's on AS5.

+Quote this post
p a v
post May 24 2019, 12:05 PM
Post #8
Group icon
"DID IT... K-POP?"

WEKUTGIRTHYTEILWGJWPRGHEFKNBEJFGJUHG573HGSUREBVURHGKFGFB

!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post May 24 2019, 12:19 PM
Post #9
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
Brook, Akeria and Rajah all came across fairly badly in the reunion.

+Quote this post
p a v
post May 24 2019, 12:40 PM
Post #10
Group icon
I don't agree about Brooke. I guess this is just because she's not ready to be in a committed relationship... Otherwise she wasn't malicious or anything. Even with the Scarlet thing she admitted to the fact it wasn't her place to speak on behalf of other girls.

As for Ra'jah and A'keria, definitely. The former is still salty af and the latter was actually proven to be a shit stirrer. I guess it's better to double down even if they have footage~ Blame editing

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post May 24 2019, 01:35 PM
Post #11
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
I just adore Vanjie so I was upset for her I guess. I just think different schedules and wanting to flirt with other people is a bit lame and she didn't have any real reason to hate on Scarlet at all.

Rajah and A'keria were the worst, I couldn't at how A'keria just kept on coming up with lame excuse after lame excuse for her shit stirring though laugh.gif Other than that and Nina, it was a pretty dry reunion- certainly nothing on the drama of the last two series at least.

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post May 24 2019, 02:28 PM
Post #12
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
"DID IT...K-POP" I f***ING SCREAMED HAHAHAH NINA REDEEMED HERSELF FROM THE READING CHALLENGE.

+Quote this post
McAndrew
post May 24 2019, 02:44 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 39,551
This episode was the most meh I've ever felt.

Apart from Vanjie's fillers, which just made me sad. What qualified person would do that to her lovely face?

+Quote this post
p a v
post May 24 2019, 03:06 PM
Post #14
Group icon
QUOTE(Jack @ May 24 2019, 04:35 PM) *
I just adore Vanjie so I was upset for her I guess. I just think different schedules and wanting to flirt with other people is a bit lame and she didn't have any real reason to hate on Scarlet at all.

Rajah and A'keria were the worst, I couldn't at how A'keria just kept on coming up with lame excuse after lame excuse for her shit stirring though laugh.gif Other than that and Nina, it was a pretty dry reunion- certainly nothing on the drama of the last two series at least.

tbh we can only judge from what we've seen on TV so maybe being with Scarlet in that environment 24/7 was indeed not entirely bearable~ Although yeah I don't quite understand how Scarlet was 'arrogant' and 'delusional' but Silky isn't...

+Quote this post
George.keh
post May 24 2019, 03:44 PM
Post #15
Group icon
#VoteGarden.Keh
User: 32,047
I may be very confused but did I see Christine & The Queens on the stage in the preview for the finale!!!!!??????

+Quote this post
blacksquare
post May 25 2019, 12:50 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 23,471
QUOTE(Conanderella @ May 24 2019, 01:40 PM) *
I don't agree about Brooke. I guess this is just because she's not ready to be in a committed relationship... Otherwise she wasn't malicious or anything. Even with the Scarlet thing she admitted to the fact it wasn't her place to speak on behalf of other girls.

As for Ra'jah and A'keria, definitely. The former is still salty af and the latter was actually proven to be a shit stirrer. I guess it's better to double down even if they have footage~ Blame editing

I think Brooke came across as cold more than anything — definitely not malicious. Just not entirely likeable.

The way RuPaul was standing up for Yvie does make me think she might win...

+Quote this post
Envoirment
post May 25 2019, 12:57 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,030
The reunion was ok. The forced Kahanna drama was so weird laugh.gif Obviously just trying to get her some air time, the poor thing.

Nina's K-pop read head me laughing, a nice little rudemption from the previous reading challenge.

I didn't realise how much of a shit stirer A'keria was until they highlighted it. I couldn't believe how she kept denying/making up excuses when they showed video evidence of it!! She must've been wearing Jinx's perfume.

They also didn't give Shuga much airtime at the reunion either, not that it's much of a surpise.

Brooke came across as cold hearted, which I was kinda here for. Although the way she came across vs the way Yvie came across has me thinking if we get a Brooke vs Yvie scenario, Yvie may win it over Brooke. Especially after seeing the way RuPaul was sticking up for Yvie.

This post has been edited by Envoirment: May 25 2019, 12:57 PM

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:07 AM