BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> New Movie?, Sequel to 'This Is Us'
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Calum
post 11th May 2014, 07:05 PM
Post #1
Group icon
nabad
Pronouns: he/him
User: 18,316

One Direction have started filming for the follow-up to their big screen cinema hit 'This Is Us', reports the Daily Star.

The news was apparently confirmed by the director of 2013 release 'This I Us', Morgan Spurlock.

“Yes, there will be a follow-up to This Is Us," Spurlock told the newspaper. “At this moment Ben Winston is with the band on their world tour filming what happens," he added.

One Direction's 3D concert film 'This Is Us' was released here in the UK back in August 2013. The big screen hit shows an intimate all-access look at life on the road for Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn.

The follow-up to 'This Is Us' is expected to be released later this year.

Don't really know whether to trust the Daily Star, however prior to this we had already heard that the camera-man who filmed 'This Is Us' was filming them again for the Where We Are tour. If it really is happening, SO excited cheer.gif Shame we probably won't get the full tour on DVD (again!) though if it's another concert movie. sad.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 11th May 2014, 07:08 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

Well I loved 'This Is Us' so YAY if it's true. I do hope they don't get into a routine of album, tour, movie because it can and will get stale very quickly. Maybe another movie should wait a year?

+Quote this post
Calum
post 11th May 2014, 07:12 PM
Post #3
Group icon
nabad
User: 18,316

QUOTE(AdamAloud @ May 11 2014, 08:08 PM) *
Well I loved 'This Is Us' so YAY if it's true. I do hope they don't get into a routine of album, tour, movie because it can and will get stale very quickly. Maybe another movie should wait a year?

I agree, I'm just wondering what exactly there is to tell this time though in terms of a story? Are they really going to be able to give another 90 minute documentary / concert movie about what they've done in the past year? Even towards the end of 'This Is Us' it was heading into recording some of 'Midnight Memories'... I can only assume it'll be top-heavy with the concert content this time.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 11th May 2014, 07:30 PM
Post #4
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530

ohmy.gif how exciting! Really hope it'll be as good as This Is Us.

+Quote this post
AdamAloud
post 11th May 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #5
Group icon
I was born 7 million years ago in Sweden, Africa
User: 11,955

Exactly. To the general public, the movie last year showed the amazing things they've achieved in just 3 years. What can they add after just a year? Yes, they've upgraded to stadiums for the tour, but that does not a 90 minute movie make.

This screams of Syco MILKING the brand dry.

+Quote this post
Rose Mary
post 4th August 2014, 01:34 PM
Post #6
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,119

I hope they have another movie sad.gif

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread