BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Beyoncé and Jay-Z to receive GLAAD Vanguard Award
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Theonix
post Mar 11 2019, 11:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
The Carters have been announced as the recipients for this year's Vanguard Award at the 30th GLAAD Awards, an award that honours LGBTQ allies. They will receive the award on 28th March

Statement from Sarah Kate Ellis, the president and CEO of GLAAD:
When Beyoncé and JAY-Z speak, the world becomes inspired and when it comes to LGBTQ people, their voices of acceptance have been heard loud and clear,” she said. “We could not be prouder to stand with them to send a message of love during the biggest LGBTQ event in the world and to honor their work to bend the arc of justice forward for LGBTQ people, people of color, and marginalized communities everywhere

I'm so proud of them, I think Beyoncé's work for the LGBTQ community is often overlooked, she is a huge role model and inspiration for many of us and I'm so happy that they're going to receive this as a joint award. It's Jay's second GLAAD award following the Special Recognition Award that he received last year alongside Gloria Carter, his mother
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Theonix
post Mar 29 2019, 07:50 AM
Post #2
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661
They received the award last night:

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 02:18 PM