BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> EFF - Stimme, New Felix Jaehn project...smashing in Germany
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
gooddelta
post Jan 11 2016, 07:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Hello?
User: 116
This year's token amazing German language track (which I would have sent to BJSC if it didn't feature one of the biggest dance acts around at the moment...)

EFF are a duo comprising Felix Jaehn and Mark Forster and Stimme, their first collaboration, is currently smashing in Germany - #6 officially and top five on iTunes.

It's trademark Jaehn but you can hear Forster's influences quite heavily too, anyway, a gorgeous string-laden sun-drenched track (with mild echoes of Cheryl's Call My Name in places) and despite the German language it's pretty catchy. Dare I say I could actually imagine this being a hit in the UK without a translation - especially if it takes off on Spotify and grows organically - but a UK translation would help of course help its chances too.

The most likely event is that it will never make it out of the Germanic speaking countries but that would be a great shame. I really highly recommend this, the first 11/10 track I've heard this year.

Vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDaaW9UsO7Y

This post has been edited by gooddelta: Jan 11 2016, 07:49 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
mdh
post Jan 11 2016, 07:51 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 22,776
really good backing track but the vocals get on my nerves because they're not english laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:58 AM