BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Central Intelligence, Kevin Hart & Dwayne Johnson | July 2016
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Nov 21 2015, 10:33 AM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Seeing this for one reason, fat Dwayne Johnson, that made me laugh a lot. Other than that, the jokes fell a bit flat for me. :|

This post has been edited by Josh.: Nov 21 2015, 10:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UltraCruelSummer
post Nov 21 2015, 06:39 PM
Post #2
It's a cruel summer.
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 20,947

This looks absolutely awful, doesn't help that I've hated everything I've seen Kevin Hart in.

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jul 12 2016, 04:09 PM
Post #3
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Rather enjoyed this, Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson had great chemistry and came across likeable, probably the most I've ever liked Kevin Hart. Not laugh out loud funny really but amusing enough, kept me interested throughout and I loved the surprise Melissa McCarthy cameo at the end!

Read that it's from the same director as "We're The Millers", now that was PROPERLY funny.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jul 12 2016, 10:03 PM
Post #4
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

I really enjoyed this too. Funnier than I thought it would be! I think I've said it in this forum before but Dwayne is possibly the most likable and charismatic actor in Hollywood right now, imo. The WWE fanboy in me wanted John Cena to show up towards the end would've been cool if he was one of the other bullies and a member of Jason Bateman's gang.

A good mix of surprise cameos! Definitely weren't expecting as many people as there were. It was clearly "silly comedy" but not TOO silly, imo. A surprise film tbh. I was always expecting to like it, but not as much as I ended up doing.

+Quote Post
mdh
post Jul 15 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #5
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,776
   No Gallery Pics

I've been contemplating whether to see this on Sunday with my friend - do I go for it? I'm not usually a fan of this type of film but it looks good.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:12 PM