BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Videography
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Jun 6 2009, 01:32 PM
Post #21
Beautiful Trauma
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 590

Sober
Funhouse

The music video was filmed in the last days of September in Stockholm, Sweden. A live video from London has been used in Australia and New Zealand to promote for the song until the official music video was released on November 25. It was directed by Jonas Akerlund.

The video starts with views from the city and then a little TV is turned on in Pink's bedroom and Pink appears in white. The song starts, and Pink is shown in the bedroom lying on the bed alone, and a girl is shown walking out of the door of the room. As the first verse starts, Pink is shown sitting on a sofa in a party where her doppelgänger is drunk and flirting with different girls and guys. Pink's doppelgänger is shown in the bathroom, throwing up. Pink enters the bathroom and sits beside her doppelgänger who seemed disturbed and then walks out. Pink is now lying on the bed, her doppelgänger calls her up, but Pink doesn't answer her cell. As the chorus begins, Pink is shown singing on her bed in her bedroom and on the sofa in the party. And then disturbing pictures of a white room where Pink is dressed with white outfit and wearing a white pageboy wig are shown. Verse 2 is sang in the same location. As the chorus starts again, Pink is shown walking in the room where the party was held where everybody is blacked out and drunk, including her doppelgänger. Various scenes from the video are then shown and the video ends with one of the Pinks walking out of the door of the bedroom leaving the other Pink alone.

The most controversial scene in the music video is a lesbian scene where Pink is making out with her doppelgänger. The scene starts as the bridge starts, (Comin down, comin down, comin down...) and different clips of the love scene are shown at the end of the song. When shown on television, this scene is often cut or replaced.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Jun 6 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #22
Beautiful Trauma

Please Don't Leave Me
Funhouse

The music video for "Please Don't Leave Me" was shot in late 2008, leaked to the internet on January 23, 2009, and officially premiered on Pink's YouTube channel on January 27, 2009. It was directed by Dave Meyers. A highly unique and unusual music video, it draws influences from the 1990 Stephen King based film Misery, as well as other similar thrillers. It utilizes both the horror/thriller genre, while also being interpretable as a dark comedy. In the week beginning February 27 the video was named Channel V's 'Ripe' clip of the week.

The male lead in the video was portrayed by actor Eric Lively. Brian Christensen served as stunt coordinator, Nikki Hester as stunt double for Pink, and Justin Sundquist as stunt double for Eric Lively.

It begins inside Pink's house, where after a fight with her boyfriend, she is shown trying to stop him from packing his stuff in preparation to leave. He exits the bedroom with his bags, and as he reaches the stairway Pink pleads with him to stay. He refuses and turns to leave. As he does so, he slips on some marbles on the floor and endures a rough fall down the stairs. He sees Pink coming towards him down the stairs, with an innocent expression on her face, and blacks out. He awakens, bruised and swollen in bed with Pink dressed in a nursing type of uniform, stitching up one of his wounds. She dances suggestively for him, while he tries to grasp for the telephone at the bedside, only to have Pink smash his kneecaps with a golf club (a direct imitation of one of the scenes from the aforementioned movie Misery).

Pink is then shown in the iamspamspamamipreparing a salad, rapidly and angrily chopping the vegetables with a large knife. Her boyfriend awakens in bed, and attempts to sneak out through the door, but Pink catches him at the doorway. She gives him a bewildered look while holding the bowl of salad, as he debates whether or not he can escape. He opens the door, only to be instantly attacked by one of Pink's dogs. He is next shown opening his eyes to Pink's face yet again, as she paints his face with clownish makeup, while he sits in a wheelchair. She is wearing another lavish outfit. His hands are tied, and he is bruised and battered almost beyond recognition. Pink grabs his wheelchair, spins it around a few times and pushes it off a high step, seeming to enjoy herself in the process. He flies out of the chair, into a room filled with carnival themed objects such as horses used in a merry go round and various dolls. Pink lays on top of him, acting completely innocent, and kissing his cheek. He manages to crawl out from under and begins to attempt another escape.

Pink chases him into the garage, where she grabs an axe and continues to stalk him through the house. He reaches the upstairs bathroom, and shuts the door just in time to block Pink charging psychotically down the hallway with the axe. The axe breaks through the wood, leaving a hole in the door. Pink looks in though the hole (a direct imitation from the Stephen King based film, "The Shining" ), as the guy grabs a spray can, spraying her in the eyes. Blinded, she flails backwards, and slips on the marbles from the beginning of the video, falling over the upstairs railing. The final scene shows the paramedics taking the man out on a stretcher, and Pink lying on the floor with her leg broken and the axe beside her. She gives him one final look of desperation not to leave as he is wheeled out, before blowing a kiss to the camera with a comically, psychotic look on her face.

The music video first aired on UK television on 4Music on March 8th, 2009 at 10:45pm. It showed the full video, uncensored.

Censored version

An edited ("censored") version of the music video has been released, which cuts roughly 11 seconds of footage, but includes some footage not previously used.

The censored version does not show Pink's boyfriend falling down the stairs, it shows Pink at the top of the stairs. When he is in the bed the sewn stitches on his arm are not shown. The part when Pink hits his leg with the golf club has also been removed. It then cuts to when Pink is chopping vegetables a few seconds earlier than the original and is on for a few seconds longer.

When the guy is in the wheelchair, it doesn't show him being pushed by Pink. Instead, it shows him being twirled in the wheelchair by Pink. The next scene is when Pink is on top of him on the toys kissing his cheek. The part where Pink is holding an axe is not there, it shows the guy looking back, looking for Pink and hopping, trying to get away from her.

The next scene is when the guy is in the bathroom looking for something to do to get him out, he grabs the spray can. Next, we see Pink falling on marbles, as she goes over the railings and lands on her back on the floor. The video ends as the original.

This post has been edited by troublepink: Feb 8 2017, 04:52 PM

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 30 2009, 03:35 PM
Post #23
Beautiful Trauma

Funhouse
Funhouse

The music video was directed by Dave Meyers and premiered on June 20, 2009 in the United Kingdom on 4music at 11:00am. Tony Kanal of No Doubt, also the co-writer and the producer of the song, appears in the music video, playing a piano. References to the lyrics are made, like "I'm gonna burn it down" and "But now it's full of evil clowns", showing a burning set and "Evil Clowns", respectively.

The video takes place in an barren lot that is later shown to be what's left of a house that is still burning. There are 'evil clowns' throughout the area who are picking though the rubble and playing the instruments as the band.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 19 2010, 05:37 PM
Post #24
Beautiful Trauma

I Don't Believe You
Funhouse

The music video for "I Don't Believe You", directed by Sophie Muller, was shot in September 2009 in Los Angeles, California. The music video premiered on October 2009. The video is in black and white, it features Pink in the wedding dress she wore to her actual wedding to Carey Hart in 2006, and a diamond encrusted wedding gown as she searches for her lover, to no avail. Scenes include her lying down in the dress, rollerblading around what appears to be the inside of a church (The Los Angeles Theater), singing to an empty wedding dinnerroom, crying over an empty wedding album and singing to herself in front of the mirror.

This post has been edited by troublepink: Feb 8 2017, 04:52 PM

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Dec 3 2010, 10:42 AM
Post #25
Beautiful Trauma

Raise Your Glass
Greatest Hits... So Far!

The music video for the Raise Your Glass began filming on October 4, 2010. The video itself is based around one of Pink's real-life experiences, and features a celebration of gay marriage, expressing her views that people should not feel any differently towards gay marriage than straight marriage. Pink commented on the video in an interview for MTV: "I threw my best friend's wedding in my backyard — she is gay and she married her wife, and it was absolutely beautiful. At the end of it, her mom said, 'Why can't this be legal?' and started crying. It was just the most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen, so that's why I'm doing it in my video." The music video overall promotes gender, racial, social, sexual orientation, religious, and species equality; with regards to nonhuman animal rights, it tackles specifically bullfighting (with P!nk defending a bull from a matador) and the dairy industry (depicting a calf feeding on human milk). P!nk dons a balaclava and black clothes in some scenes, which is a reference to the Animal Liberation Front. The video was released on P!nk's official website Tuesday, November 2nd at 6PM EST.

This post has been edited by troublepink: Feb 8 2017, 04:51 PM

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 05:55 PM
Post #26
Beautiful Trauma

Fu*kin' Perfect
Greatest Hits... So Far!

Filming of the music video began in December 2010, during Pink's first few weeks of pregnancy. The music video focuses primarily on the life of a woman who overcame several struggles to become a successful artist. The lead role was played by Tina Majorino, as confirmed by Pink via Twitter and Facebook, describing her as "insanely talented".

"f***in' Perfect" was directed by Dave Meyers, who worked with Pink on 12 videos before, including her VMA winner "Stupid Girls". It premiered in January 2011 on MTV and Pink's official VEVO channel. It was accompanied by a personal message from Pink, posted on her official website:

Cutting, and suicide, two very different symptoms of the same problem, are gaining on us. (the problem being; alienation and depression. the symptoms; cutting and suicide). I personally don't know a single person who doesn't know at least two of these victims personally.

Pink explains that, while the video may be considered shocking, it is intended to open people's eyes to these problems. In addition, Pink believes the video is a message to everyone who needs help. Pink described the process of making the video as a "very emotional experience" and related the core theme of "f***in' Perfect" to her yet-to-be-born baby, saying, "I have a life inside of me, and I want her or him to know that I will accept him or her with open and loving and welcoming arms. And though I will prepare this little munchkin for a sometimes cruel world, I will also equip this kid to see all the beauty in it as well." She also noted that she expects the video to "ruffle some feathers", meaning it would cause controversy.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 05:58 PM
Post #27
Beautiful Trauma

Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
The Truth About Love

The music video for "Blow Me (One Last Kiss)" premiered in July 2012 on MTV and VEVO and was directed by Pink's longtime collaborator Dave Meyers, who directed the videos for almost all of her lead singles and many of her hits. The official colored version of the video was leaked online in August, and was officially posted on VEVO in September 2012. The video is entirely in black and white, with splashes of color, features opening titles in French. The video begins with Pink having a picnic with her love interest (Sebastian de la Forza). The two lean in for a kiss, which is interrupted by him taking a phone call. Pink splashes him with red wine, and walks away through the trees. She meets another man on his motorbike (Alexander Ercheverria) and goes home with him. He draws a portrait of her. Pink watches through the window as many female guests arrive for a party the man has organised. During the party, she dances with one of the women until she is interrupted by the man who brought her home. Pink wears a black suit with her hair pushed back and dances with the woman (Mosh). The man gets down on one knee and proposes.

Pink accepts by giving him her hand but is disappointed to find out the proposal was meant for her dance partner. During their wedding ceremony, Pink is dressed completely in black, as if she is attending a funeral. A flying bike appears above the guests (Andreas-Holm Hansen), which is carrying a heart-shaped balloon. The balloon pops, and red liquid covers the guests as Pink sings and dances cheerfully. She joins the driver of the flying bike, and they fly away together at the end of this video clip across the countryside, into the sunset, under a bridge, over trees and up close to a big hill on the high flying bicycle with eagle wings. A colored version was also released. MTV's James Montgomery assured Pink's fans that she hasn't changed, while crediting the video for its angry and funny nature, saying "While your heroine might be saying she's a changed woman, the 'Blow Me' video proves that she's not. It's just as angry as her previous clips, and nearly as funny too."

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 06:00 PM
Post #28
Beautiful Trauma

Try
The Truth About Love

The video was filmed in August 2012. Pink stated that the video is one of the most beautiful music videos of her career. It was released in October 2012. It was directed by Floria Sigismondi and choreographed by the Golden Boyz (who have worked with the likes of Madonna and Britney Spears) and stunt choreographer, Sebastien Stella. It was inspired by the Apache dance, a highly-stylized Parisian street performance. "Making this video was the most fun I've ever had in my entire career," said Pink. "I never wanted it to end. It's my favorite video ever."
Pink took to her Twitter page to record her mother, Judith's, reaction after showing her the risqué dance moves on the clip. "My mom, after seeing the new video... 'Wow, honey. I'm speechless. And uncomfortable. No one can ever say you play it safe.'" Pink's love interest is played by Broadway dancer Colt Prattes.
A reenactment of the video was performed during the 2012 American Music Awards where Pink received a standing ovation and was praised by critics for her ever-growing artistry. Billboard ranked "Try" the second best performance of the night, with the first being "Gangnam Style".

The video is summed up in two locations: The indoor sequence where Pink performs a dramatic dance routine with her partner Colt Prattes, and the outdoor scene where they collide into one another in a desert. The video features flashes of color and is heavily metaphorical, portraying an unhealthy, tormented relationship through artistic usage of the two performers' bodies.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 06:02 PM
Post #29
Beautiful Trauma

Just Give Me A Reason
The Truth About Love

The video was directed by Diane Martel and photographed by Jeff Cronenweth. It was filmed in November 2012. Pictures from the video were posted on Twitter. In the pictures, Pink is lying in bed with her husband Carey Hart. Pink was extremely disappointed by the leak, so the photos were deleted immediately after. The official video was released in February 2013. A behind the scenes video was later added to Pink's VEVO channel, where Pink confirms that the video was shot in a Los Angeles swimming pool.

The video won the MTV Video Music Award for Best Collaboration in 2013. The video is nominated for Video of the Year on the People Choice Awards 2014

The video shows Pink lying on a mattress in the middle of an artificial marsh, with fog surrounding the set and a star-studded background. The video is highly symbolic and its storyline is indirect, with references supporting the song's theme, including a teddy bear, a TV floating on the surface of water, the water itself and a wall made of wood in the background. The scenes include Pink's solo mattress scene, another with Nate Ruess shows the two singers singing the song in a white, blank set, and a third scene showing Pink and her husband Carey Hart embracing and diving.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 06:04 PM
Post #30
Beautiful Trauma

True Love
The Truth About Love

According Pink's official Facebook page, the music video for "True Love" was planned to premiere on July 1, 2013. The video was leaked online in June, on the website Direct Lyrics; however, a few hours later the video was released to her official VEVO account, a day earlier than planned.

The video directed by Sophie Muller (who also directed videos for "Trouble" and "I Don't Believe You") features Pink, her husband Carey Hart and her 2 year old daughter Willow. It is the fourth music video that Hart appears alongside P!nk. The video is a melody of flashing and swirling colors. Pink stated that she has no time for a dramatic music video, (like her previous videos for "Just Give Me a Reason" and "Try", which show Pink's emotional and dramatic side) due to her being on her sold-out worldwide tour, backstage footage of which is featured in the video. Lily Allen was filmed separately; and during her short part in the song she is shown cutting vegetables and throwing them into a blender.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 06:09 PM
Post #31
Beautiful Trauma

Walk Of Shame
The Truth About Love

Released October 2013, the official music video for "Walk of Shame" features tour footage from her Australian shows. It can only be viewed through the singer's YouTube and VEVO channels in Australia.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Nov 29 2014, 06:11 PM
Post #32
Beautiful Trauma

Are We All We Are
The Truth About Love

This post has been edited by troublepink: Nov 29 2014, 06:12 PM

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Feb 8 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #33
Beautiful Trauma

Just Like Fire
Alice Through the Looking Glass Soundtrack

The official video for "Just like Fire" was directed by Dave Meyers and was released May 9, 2016, ahead of the US premiere of Alice Through the Looking Glass. The video features Pink's husband Carey Hart and their daughter Willow. In it, Pink is observed swinging on silk ropes hung from the ceiling of a large drawing room by her husband. Her daughter, seated on a nearby fireplace mantle, watches as a blue butterfly flies into a mirror over the fireplace. Willow follows, stepping into the mirror. Shortly after, Pink swings on the ropes and leaps onto the mantle, stepping into the mirror as well. She arrives on a giant chessboard outside a castle. On the chessboard are doubles of Pink dressed as various chess pieces. The doubles circle Pink and the white queen shoves her over. She lands in a chair at a table set up for a tea party suspended in the air. Also seated around the table is the Mad Hatter and Willow. The butterfly from the beginning flies around the table as Pink sings the song's bridge. Suddenly, she falls out of her chair and is shown falling through the sky, stopping inches off the ground in a rose garden. The Timekeeper from the film gives Willow a watch in the background. Then, Pink begins hallucinating scenes from the film, her in a straightjacket, and scene from earlier in the video. It suddenly cuts to Pink in a straightjacket, being carted away into a sanitarium while her husband signs the release papers with a female doctor.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 20 2018, 03:40 PM
Post #34
Beautiful Trauma

What About Us
Beautiful Trauma

directed by Georgia Hudson and choreographed by the Goldenboyz.

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 20 2018, 03:42 PM
Post #35
Beautiful Trauma

Beautiful Trauma
Beautiful Trauma

The video features Pink and Channing Tatum as Fred and Ginger Hart. Throughout the video, Pink vacuums, irons a shirt and subsequently burns it, and burns a pie. The two then dance in drag, drink, and engage in role play with a second woman named Rhonda (portrayed by Nikki Tuazon). The music video was directed and choreographed by Nick Florez and RJ Durell. For the video, costume designer Kim Bowen won the Costume Designers Guild Award for Excellence in Short Form Design

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 20 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #36
Beautiful Trauma

Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
Beautiful Trauma

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Mar 20 2018, 03:47 PM
Post #37
Beautiful Trauma

Whatever You Want
Beautiful Trauma

+Quote Post
troublepink
post Aug 23 2019, 10:23 AM
Post #38
Beautiful Trauma

Secrets
Beautiful Trauma

+Quote Post
troublepink
Post #39
Beautiful Trauma

Walk Me Home
Hurts 2B Human

+Quote Post
troublepink
Post #40
Beautiful Trauma

90 Days
Hurts 2B Human

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:05 PM