BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> Personal Charts

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> DT32 chart news
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
DalekTurret32
post Nov 3 2017, 11:21 PM
Post #1
Group icon
FIVE YEARS OF THE TURRET 15-20
User: 21,666
Hello there, I've got some news for those who are following the DT32 trending chart.

While I was doing the chart of the week 28th October 2017, I started to lose the spark I had when preparing the charts in the past. A thought popped into my head. "How much stuff could I have done in the same time I was doing my charts?".
At first, I was thinking of leaving the personal chart community, but then I had second thoughts and decided to change the structure of the chart once again.

The DT32 personal chart will no longer be a weekly chart. It will be extended to a monthly chart, so that I can prepare it in bits over the course of 30 days each month, while still having enough time to do productive stuff like maths work, reading, watching films and doing some occasional binging.

Despite the fact that my weekly chart phase will be fading away from existence, I may feel free to do some Top 50 weekly updates over the span of the month.

Hope you're looking forward to the newly structured DT32 chart.

Yours, the one and only DalekTurret32.

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:33 PM