BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
50 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Trump, Russians and Corruption, The Golden Years
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Popchartfreak
post Apr 19 2019, 07:53 AM
Post #901
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376
So a heavily redacted version has at last been made public. The report does not in any way exonerate Trump, what it does is say that Mueller doesnt have the evidence (having not been able to interview Trump and question him) to charge him with crimes, so it's over to the policicians to take proceedings which don't require evidence of criminal action: his behaviour is more than enough to impeach (which is to say remove him from office) bearing in mind Clinton was impeached for lying about a b-o-job, where Trump employees were very very guilty (and imprisoned) for various things and he said things on the public record which very much permit impeachment, such as trying to interfere and stop a successful investigation. When Nixon was investigated, evidence came out afterwards. Evidence in the report: Trump had advance knowledge of forthcoming wikileaks which were targeting Clinton. Russians put malware in Florida IT voting systems. Trump tried to get government employees to sack Mueller. He exclaimed it was the end of his of his Presidency when he heard about the investigation (totally the reaction of an inncocent man). And so on.

The Democrats are politically hoping that they can avoid impeachment and win the next election instead with a tainted Trump. They underestimate people's ability to believe in lies regardless of evidence when the alternative is to admit they were stupid enough to fall for the lies of a rich or powerful conman who didn't have their welfare at heart. That is the history of the human race in a nutshell.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Apr 22 2019, 04:37 PM
Post #902
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
So Trump is suing to prevent the people that he answers to getting to see his tax records (which every previous President makes public as a matter of course to prove that they abide by the law).

He promised to release them in the campaign.

A compulsive liar can't be taken to ever be telling the truth about anything. Wonder what is in those tax returns that he doesn't want making public like he promised.....

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post May 9 2019, 08:19 PM
Post #903
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Events moving fast this week.

Tramp using presidential powers to block the full mueller report being given to us governments.

Tramp refusing to provide financial returns thtough his staff. They can go to prison for not complying. The president is not king of the usa.

Meanwhile moves to impeach are taking a leisurely stroll because the mueller report is not the whole story.

Trump junior has been given a subpoenae by the intelligence committee. Thats not tax dodging, blocking investigations and all the other stuff in the public domain, thats actual getting him to account for various meetings with russian government reps AND related business deals. Jailed gov staff who got off lightly in the know must have co operated. Republucans have to agree for the intelligence committee. Trump jr works for Tramp and his mob family.

This is not over.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jun 1 2019, 11:46 AM
Post #904
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
So Trump wants Boris. In the words of Nigel Farage who told Obama to piss of and shut up for meddling in UK politics during the referendum when he insinuated that the UK would have to go to the end of the line where the EU deals were concerned, errr piss off Trump and stay out of British politics, and especially when it comes to promoting Farage who's begging to meet the US President. What a hypocrite. As usual.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jun 21 2019, 10:22 AM
Post #905
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929
Trump approved a missile strike on Iran today but called it off.

This close to open hostilities. For very little reason other than an obvious diplomatic warning. This administration is dangerous.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jun 22 2019, 07:40 AM
Post #906
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Trump sees his popularity dropping in the US. He needs to stay in power to avoid going to prison, cos once he isn't President he isn't protected from all the various pending cases against him. A good war you think you'll win is a tried and trusted way to boost popularity at home. If you don't win it quickly then it all backfires a few years later. Trump will take that risk if it suits him. I expect it was other people that "changed his mind" if it was ever really on the table. He's not capable of independent logical thought.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jun 23 2019, 09:22 AM
Post #907
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
meanwhile:

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/a-firstha...ention-facility

children are being kept in inhuman conditions, and some are dying needlessly from neglect. In the richest country in the world. This is a Trump policy to discourage migrants from South & Central America. It doesn't happen to white kids.

Oh, and a 15th rape allegation from a journalist on the President of the United States.

Bill Clinton went through impeachment proceedings for lying about a blow job.

Just saying. Just saying f***ing hypocrites Republicans.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jun 29 2019, 08:37 AM
Post #908
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
worth pointing out that President Carter thinks the 2016 election was a fraud perpetuated by Russia, and calls for a proper investigation on the day that Trump snogs Putin, laments that Putin doesnt have journalistic criticism (because he murders them) and he has to put up with it, having said he wouldnt not turn more assistance from Russia as per the US consititution law, and then brags about how much he loves the Saudi Prince journalist murderer and the North Korean brother-murdering dictator, who he gets along fine with.

You can always judge a man's character by the friends that he keeps.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jun 29 2019, 10:41 AM
Post #909
Group icon
Former presidents rarely say anything against a sitting president. It's damning. And I always have time for Jimmy Carter. Anyone who refuses to believe this election was interfered with is lying to themselves based on their emotion.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 7 2019, 06:29 PM
Post #910
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Trump The Dictator:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2...obox=1562349805

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 8 2019, 07:22 AM
Post #911
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
...and Farage, Trump all call for the resignation of the British Ambassador to Washington for doing his job. Politicians who sack you because they don't like facts are the ones who cause catastrophe and are on the side of dictators.

The issue is how the emails got leaked NOT what was in them. I mean, imagine firing James Bond because you didn't like the message that a corrupt dictator was working with an enemy of the nation and was utterly useless at his elected job. Then getting pissy about Bond because someone else did what they shouldn't have.

+Quote this post
Doctor Blind
post Jul 8 2019, 04:03 PM
Post #912
Group icon
#38BBE0 otherwise known as 'sky blue'
User: 7,561
The British Ambassador hasn't done anything wrong, it is the person (or people) who leaked confidential communications that have damaged his reputation - clearly an ulterior motive as with Boris moving in to Number 10 imminently they clearly want their own man in the White House instead of a man who let's not forget was the UK's Representative to the EU for many years.

+Quote this post
Harve
post Jul 8 2019, 08:53 PM
Post #913
Group icon
Cœur poids plume
User: 4,718

Meanwhile in North Korea.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Jul 8 2019, 09:05 PM
Post #914
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
So now the orange thing is saying he will refuse to deal with the UK ambassador and expressing his pleasure that May will be leaving Downing Street soon. When was the last time a head of state or government refused to deal with the ambassador from one of their main allies?

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jul 9 2019, 01:59 AM
Post #915
Group icon
While this administration is doing what it's doing, the cosying up to dictators, the concentration camps, the abundantly clear wishes of Trump that he could be a tinpot dictator himself, I am really struggling to view the US as an ally.

The ambassador's statements aren't attacks, they are criticisms. It is a poor government that responds to criticism by shutting out its critics, and of course, they should never have been leaked in the first place.

+Quote this post
Jessie Where
post Jul 9 2019, 09:46 AM
Post #916
Group icon
Break the tension
User: 51
Trump says he told Theresa May "how to handle Brexit". Wasn't his advice to her that she should "sue the EU"? He's an absolute f***ing moron.

Worst of all, I hate the fact he's made me sound like I'm defending Theresa May. Ugh.

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 9 2019, 12:31 PM
Post #917
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
know how you feel, May is an Einstein compared to Trump....

Yes he's that bad! Even dictators laugh at him, they couldn't have wished for (or paid for) a dumber foil. Which says a lot about the people who can't recognise how dumb he is.

+Quote this post
Suedehead2
post Jul 9 2019, 03:15 PM
Post #918
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 3,272
These leaked memos are believed to have been accumulated over a period of two years or more. That means they date back to a time when one Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson would have been receiving them. I wonder....

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post Jul 9 2019, 07:11 PM
Post #919
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(Suedehead2 @ Jul 9 2019, 04:15 PM) *
These leaked memos are believed to have been accumulated over a period of two years or more. That means they date back to a time when one Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson would have been receiving them. I wonder....

2 foreign secretaries, 2 PM candidates, 2 pair of lying Hunts. Tweedletwat and Tweedletit. One who annoys his girlfriend and cheats on his wives, one who can't remember his wife's nationality and ruins the NHS. One who's so disorganised he'd struggle to file his own socks & prob got someone else to do it, one who's probably been through every email in the F.O. that Boris dealt with. It's a tosser I must say. Toss-up! I meant to say toss-up.

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post Jul 10 2019, 11:05 AM
Post #920
Group icon
Darroch has resigned. For f***’s sake. Trump will think he got his way with that alarming breach of diplomatic protocol.

+Quote this post

50 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:29 PM