BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> America's Got Talent
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 7th June 2017, 02:38 AM
Post #1
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Started watching this series because of the little girl who went viral with her ventriloquism singing (how the HELL did she do that), loving it so far! The talent is incredible, particularly the two below:

Deaf or not, and normally I'd hate that being used as... well, not a sob story but something to further her, but I felt such emotion and passion in her voice regardless of her plight. But to sing like that without any hearing at all... Jesus f***ing CHRIST. That's a talent in itself, being able to use things other than sound to be able to tell how you are singing and craft something as beautiful as this.

Again, people could say "she's only getting praise because she's young" but regardless of her age to be able to sing an entire song (and a very difficult one at that) with her mouth closed, as well as having a shtick to the performance with the little visual gags, that is incredible.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
PaulM1983
post 9th June 2017, 04:44 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 6,471

I love AGT.

Honestly, Mandy's performance was one of the most astonishing things I've ever seen. To be able to sing like that without hearing yourself to correct your pitch is astounding.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 21st September 2017, 02:51 AM
Post #3
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139

Darci won wub.gif

Absolutely the right winner, she walked it the second she didn't open her mouth and sang Summertime!

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 04:48 AM