BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cher - UK Singles Rate - THE RESULTS, RESULTS DONE ON PAGE 5
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Nina West
post Sep 4 2020, 09:53 PM
Post #1
We're all Glitter and Tears in the Moonlight...
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,846
   No Gallery Pics

Cher - UK Singles Rate: The Results

Welcome Buzzjack to the Cher - Singles Rate: Results. All the votes are counted & varied, with 40 songs in the running & such a varied & eclectic selection of songs (not one single song received a -1). What will come out on top?, thoughts, predictions, please feel free to share.

Here's a reminder of what's to feature in this countdown:

All I Really Want To Do
Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)
I Feel Something In The Air
Sunny
Gypsy's Tramps & Thieves
Half-Breed
Dark Lady
Take Me Home
Dead Ringer For Love (ft Meatloaf)
I Found Someone
We All Sleep Alone
If I Could Turn Back Time
Just Like Jesse James
Heart of Stone
You Wouldn't Know Love
The Shoop, Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
Love and Understanding
Save Up All Your Tears
Love Hurts
Could've Been You
Oh No Not My Baby
Whenever You're Near
Many Rivers to Cross
Love Can Build a Bridge (ft Chrissie Hynde, Neneh Cherry & Eric Clapton)
Walking in Memphis
One by One
Not Enough Love in the World
The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore
Believe
Strong Enough
All or Nothing
Dov'e L'amore
The Music's Not Good Without You
Song For the Lonely
You Haven't Seen The Last of Me
Woman's World
I Hope You Find It
Fernando
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight)
SOS

This post has been edited by Nina West: Oct 4 2020, 07:16 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 5 2020, 02:15 PM
Post #2
   No Gallery Pics

I was either standing in your shadow or blocking your light

#40. I Feel Something In The Air | Avg.5.071

Highest Scores: 7: (ready for it), Lowest Scores: 3: (Mullo)

All of the tracks in this selection are minor hits for Cher & our first to drop is one of her earliest numbers 'I Feel Something In The Air'[, written & produced by her then husband Sonny Bono & released in 1966 as the 2nd single from her 3rd album self-titled album 'Cher'. The song became a minor hit upon release by peaking at #43 on the UK charts, but failed to reach the U.S. charts. In some countries the song was also known as "Magic in the Air". Definitely one of Cher's most forgotten tracks & not surprising it finished bottom of the pile here, not one of her most interesting numbers, but it does have a nice wall of sound arrangement to it. Other than that not something I ever return to.

#39. Oh No Not My Baby | Avg.5.466

Highest Scores: 8: (ready for it, Josh), Lowest Scores: 3: (gog lad84)

At #39 is one of Cher's many covers "Oh No Not My Baby", originally sung by Maxine Brown in 1964 & covered more famously by Rod Stewart in 1973. Cher's version was released in December 1992 as the lead single from her Greatest Hits: 1965-1992 compilation album. The song became a moderate International hit by reaching top 20 peaks in Switzerland & Poland & top 40 peaks in Iceland, Austria, UK & Spain. This is a really decent tune where Cher brings her usual charm & earnest vocals to it. Maybe if this had a music video then it could have definitely performed better & be more well known instead of being very lost in amongst her most flashy numbers.

#38. Not Enough Love in the World | Avg.5.678

Highest Scores: 7: (ready for it, Josh), Lowest Scores: 5.5/5: (Nina West, vibe, Feel The Fever, Lukuzz, gog lad84, Euphorique, Tombo)

At #38 another Cher 90's cover drops "Not Enough Love in the World", originally sung by Don Henley back in 1985. Cher's version featured on her 21st studio album "It's A Man's World", where it was released as the 3rd European single in April 1996 & peaked at #31 on the UK charts & therefore not matching the success of the first 2 singles (both of which reached the top 20). Musically very close to the original version, yet Cher's vocals sit more comfortably than his. Again I think this is another case of if this had a music video, then it may have performed better.
However its a nice little track, but there were better tracks on the album that could have been singles instead of this namely "The Shape of Things to Come" & "It's A Man's Man's World", both of which are brilliantl.

#37. Many Rivers to Cross | Avg.5.75

Highest Scores: 8: (ready for it, George.keh), Lowest Scores: 4: (Mullo, gog lad84)

At #37 is the 3rd cover in a row; Many Rivers To Cross, the 2nd of her 3 Greatest Hits singles to drop in this bunch. Released in January 1993 as the final single & peaked at #37 on the UK charts (quite fitting given its position here). The song has been covered many times throughout the decades firstly by Jimmy Cliff, UB40, & most recently by Annie Lennox in 2008. Cher's version was a live recording & has a great sound quality as her vocals really pop in this little number where husky tones really does the song justice. Not really a standout, but its okay enough.

#36. Could've Been You | Avg.5.766

Highest Scores: 8: (Josh), Lowest Scores: 4: (gog lad84, Tombo)

At #36 is Cher's version of 'Could've Been You", originally by Bob Halligan in 1991, but his version didn't see any success until Cher covered it in the same year for her "Love Hurts" album where it was released as the 4th single exclusively for the European market where it managed to reach top 40 peaks in the UK & Poland as well as making a minor dent on the German charts in February 1992. Now this is a really strong track where Cher really gets to show of some great vocals set against some fantastic pop/rock production that's very in your face. This really deserved to be bigger.

This post has been edited by Nina West: Sep 5 2020, 05:13 PM

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Sep 5 2020, 02:37 PM
Post #3
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 39,568
   No Gallery Pics

Cher deserved a lot of higher peaks to be fair she's such an icon! wub.gif

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 5 2020, 05:21 PM
Post #4
   No Gallery Pics

#31-#40 will be posted in 5's, #30-#21 will be posted in 3's & 4's, then the top 20 will in single topics.

A little clue for one of the songs that will drop next, 1 of them will be a chart topper, but which one?, out of the songs here there's 6 possible choices (UK & USA #1's).

+Quote Post
...ready for it
post Sep 5 2020, 08:57 PM
Post #5
I'm not asleep, my mind is alive.
Member No.: 1,454

I'm surprised that I have the highest scores for most of those.

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Sep 5 2020, 11:19 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Nina West @ Sep 5 2020, 06:21 PM) *
#31-#40 will be posted in 5's, #30-#21 will be posted in 3's & 4's, then the top 20 will in single topics.

A little clue for one of the songs that will drop next, 1 of them will be a chart topper, but which one?, out of the songs here there's 6 possible choices (UK & USA #1's).

So that's between

1. Gypsies, tramps and thieves
2. Half breed
3. Dark lady
4. Shoop, shoop song
5. Love can build a bridge
6. Believe

I'm betting that it's Love can build a bridge.

This post has been edited by Spiceboy: Sep 5 2020, 11:19 PM

+Quote Post
vibe
post Sep 6 2020, 01:09 PM
Post #7
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

Results are pretty fair so far.

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 6 2020, 11:27 PM
Post #8
   No Gallery Pics

Loneliness is a cloak you wear

#35. Whenever You're Near | Avg.5.785

Highest Scores: 8: (ready for it, Josh), Lowest Scores: 4.5/4: (Mullo, Spiceboy, Lukuzz)

At #35 is the last of the Greatest Hits album singles; "Whenever You're Near", which was one of three songs recorded exclusively for Cher's first European compilation, Greatest Hits: 1965-1992. Released in February 1993 as the album's 2nd single & peaked at a mere #72, which makes this the smallest hit out of the 3, yet ranked higher than those 2 on here (interesting). This is yet another one of those cases in which a great song getting criminally ignored, in fact all 3 of the 'GH' singles deserved better & should have had music videos, which really could have got them more exposure. Cher just sounds fantastic on this heavier rock number with some excellent guitars that just lets rip towards the end. So yeah not much else to say about this, just a pretty decent tune.

#34. Sunny | Avg.5.964

Highest Scores: 7.5/7: (ready for it, Josh, George.keh, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 3: (Mullo)

At #34 we go back to the 60's with Cher's cover of "Sunny", which was originally sung by Bobby Hebb in 1966 (the same year Cher released her version), but the best known cover version of this song is probably Boney M's version in 1976. Cher recorded the song for her self-titled 3rd studio album in 1966 and is considered a tribute to her then husband Sonny Bono. The song was released in Europe & Asia only where it reached top 10 in several countries including Netherlands & Sweden, in the UK it became her 4th song to chart, peaking at #32 & she wouldn't have another chart entry over there until 1971. Cher's take on this song is rather interesting, completely different to the Euro-Disco sound of the Boney M version, while here its more subdued, which brings a certain sadness to it, especially in the way she sings it with some lovely arrangements going on in the production that lends a certain maturity to the whole thing & especially impressive for Cher to display this at such a young age with a bright future ahead of her.

#33. All I Really Want To Do | Avg.5.966

Highest Scores: 8: (George.keh), Lowest Scores: 4.5/4: (Mullo, Lukuzz, Tombo)

At #33 is Cher's very first ever single "All I Really Want To Do". Released in May 1965 & taken from her debut album of the same name. The song was originally sung by Bob Dylan in 1964. Cher got the idea to cover the song after hearing The Byrds perform it during their pre-fame residency at Ciro's nightclub on the Sunset Strip in March 1965. This caused a minor controversy when it was alleged by the Byrds and their management that Cher and her husband, Sonny Bono, had taped one of the Byrds' appearances at Ciro's without permission, in order to utilize some of the band's material for their own releases. Both Cher & The Byrds versions of the song became involved in a chart battle, when both versions entered the US charts the same week. However Cher's cover was the more successful by reaching #15 on the US charts, while The Byrds version faltered at #40. However in the UK their version faired even better by reaching #4, while Cher's reached #9.

An interesting starting point with her un-even mixtures of folk-rock & pop, wildly different to the direction Cher would later take. This however feels like more of an extension of her work with Sonny, rather than something that's truly her own (thankfully that would come much later on), hell she even made several performances with the man himself. As this stands this is a fine little effort with its Phil Spector-ish production that feels very of its time, but thankfully much better material would be on the horizon.

#32. The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore | Avg.6.142

Highest Scores: 8: (Spiceboy), Lowest Scores: 5: (Mullo, vibe, Feel The Fever, Lukuzz, Tombo)

At #32 we head back into the 90's now with Cher's version of the Frankie Vali track that became more famous by The Walker Brothers; "The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore". Released ib August 1996 as the 4th European single from her 21st studio album It's A Man's World & went onto peak at #26 on the UK charts, becoming the album's 4th top 40 hit. Whilst this doesn't stray too away from the original versions, her vocal range, set alongside the second verse backing vocals turns it into a nice warm sound to it. Simply stunning.

#31. Love Can Build A Bridge (ft Chrissie Hynde, Neneh Cherry with Eric Clapton) | Avg.6.538

Highest Scores: 10: (gog lad84), Lowest Scores: 3: (Mullo)

At #31 is the first of Cher's #1 to drop; "Love Can Build a Bridge", which features singers Chrissie Hynde & Neneh Cherry, as well as Eric Clapton on guitars. The song was chosen as the official Comic Relief single for 1995 & would reach the top of the UK charts for one week & would go onto sell over 200,000 copies for charity. This would be the 2nd #1 for both Cher & Chtissie Hynde and the only UK number 1 single for either Neneh Cherry or Eric Clapton. I would say that its a big shock for one of Cher's chart toppers to drop out this early, but not so much in this case, as this probably stands as her one of her more forgotten hits, despite being such a big hit. Always remember my music teacher would play this song constantly in school & its a nice gentle heart warming little number with great vocals by all 3 female artists & it was good for its time. Not something I go back to anymore, (hell its not even on Spotify). it did what it says on the tin & did raise money for an important cause.

This post has been edited by Nina West: Sep 6 2020, 11:37 PM

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 7 2020, 03:51 PM
Post #9
   No Gallery Pics

Some fools rave of happiness, of blissfulness, togetherness

#30. SOS | Avg.6.833

Highest Scores: 10: (Tombo), Lowest Scores: 1: (Spiceboy)

At #30 we have the first of 2 Cher ABBA covers in this selection: "SOS". Released in August 2018 as the 2nd single from her 2018 album Dancing Queen & received decent reviews, & upon release it managed to chart at #56 in Scotland & chart on the UK Sales chart with a peak of #78. Like all of Cher's ABBA covered tracks on the album, she does them justice. In this case she amps the beat up slightly, more so than the original version & there's the return of the famous vocoder (although ever so slightly) which gives this that kinda karaoke feel, but the distant fading pianos give it that extra boost, giving it a somewhat quite haunting feel to it.

#29. You Wouldn't Know Love | Avg.6.833

Highest Scores: 10: (Josh, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 3: (gog lad84)

At #29 is "You Wouldn't Know Love", which scored the same as 'SOS', but placed higher due to it having more high scores. The song was written by Michael Bolton & Diane Warren & appearing contemporaneously in 1989 on Bolton's Soul Provider album and Cher's Heart of Stone album. It was only released as a single in Europe & Australia, as the 4th & final single from her 19th studio album & achieved minor success by peaking at #55 in the UK, while faring better in Ireland with a #29 peak. The opening riff of the song is inspired by Fleetwood Mac's "Seven Wonders" from 1987. Now this is a true fantastic hidden gem in Cher's glorious discography, this hard rock number really keeps the momentum going throughout & her vocals are very top notch on this as she belts out the chorus against some cool guitar riffs. Cher's firmly on top form here.

#28. Love Hurts | Avg.6.9

Highest Scores: 8: (Simon, vibe, Feel The Fever, Liam, Josh), Lowest Scores: 5: (Euphorique)

At #28 is "Love Hurts", which is a song that was first recorded by The Everly Brothers, then made more famous by other acts such as Jim Capaldi & Nazareth in the 1970's. Cher actually recorded this song twice, her first version back in 1975 for her 12th album Stars, but did not release this version as a single. Then recorded a second version in 1991 for her album of the same name & released it as the 3rd single in December 1991, where it peaked at #43 in the UK, while faring much better in Denmark & Poland, where it peaked at #8 & #21 respectively. Not really familiar with the other versions of this song, but Cher really sells it, although do find this a rather unremarkable 80's power ballad, which funnily enough came out in the 90's (no wonder this faltered), its quite generic & only somewhat saved by Cher's charisma.

#27. Fernando (ft Andy Garcia) | Avg.7.133

Highest Scores: 10: (Simon, George.keh), Lowest Scores: 2: (Spiceboy)

At #27 we have another Cher/ABBA cover track "Fernando", which features actor/co-star Andy Garcia on background vocals. The song featured on both the Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again movie soundtrack (which Cher also starred in) & her 2018 ABBA tribute album Dancing Queen (the latter of which was solo without background vocals). Released in June 2018 as the lead single & managed to experience some success by reaching top 30 peaks in Hungary & Scotland, as well as charting on the US Adult Contemporay charts, as well as making a small dent on the UK singles chart (her first entry in 5 years). Cher does a really good version of this song that keeps the nice warm & yet somber feel of the original, while not straying too far away & the sound of which really suits her vocals & bring a nice elegance to an already very well known track.

+Quote Post
vibe
post Sep 7 2020, 06:59 PM
Post #10
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 11,763
   No Gallery Pics

Some of my faves are out now

Love Hurts and LCBAB are way too low.

Fernando is also my fav of her Abba covers.

Who knew Cher did this amount of covers ? She has more than Westlife !

+Quote Post
Lukuzz
post Sep 7 2020, 08:17 PM
Post #11
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
Member No.: 1,209

No major losses so far. None that I regularly play

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 8 2020, 10:06 PM
Post #12
   No Gallery Pics

When love's a possession, it'll tear you apart

#26. I Hope You Find It | Avg.7.166

Highest Scores: 10: (Spiceboy, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 5: (vibe, Feel The Fever, Euphorique)

At #26 is Cher covering Miley Cyrus with "I Hope You Find It", released in October 2013 as the 2nd single from her 25th studio album Closer To The Truth . Upon release it gained favourable reviews & became a success in the UK it became her biggest radio hit of the 21st century & thanks to a well received performance on X-Factor it managed to peak at #25 , becoming her first top 40 hit since 2001, as well as making this her 27th top 40 hit there. Elsewhere it also managed top 40 peaks in Scotland, Switzerland & Ireland, as well as top 50 peaks in Austria & Germany. Cher's rendition of this is prominently a country pop ballad & her husky tones & maturity really brings some gravitas to something to can otherwise sound very cliche & syrupy. Plus its radio friendly nature made it an obvious yet instant standout on her comeback album.

#25. We All Sleep Alone | Avg.7.2

Highest Scores: 10: (ready for it, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 5: (vibe, Feel The Fever, gog lad84, Liam)

At #25 is "We All Sleep Alone", released in January 1988 as the 2nd single from her 18th studio album Cher (her 2nd self-titled album). This song was written and produced by Desmond Child, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora (with whom Cher would later be romantically involved). Upon release the song became a success on the US Billboard Charts by reaching a #14 peak, as well as top 40 peaks in Poland, Canada & Spain. In the UK it couldn't quite match the success of the lead single by reaching a #47 peak. This is a cool 80's soft-rock anthem that's really moving & captures the sound of that era quite perfectly. Another great 80's comeback for Cher after being away from the music scene for several years due to her focus on her acting career.
One of her most underrated gems for sure.

#24. Dark Lady | Avg.7.3

Highest Scores: 10: (Spiceboy), Lowest Scores: 3: (gog lad84)

At #24 we lose one of Cher's most well known & biggest hits; "Dark Lady", released in February 1974 as the lead single from her 11th studio album of the same name & became her 3rd #1 hit in the USA, and would her last until "Believer" 25 years later. The song with some accuracy be described as a murder ballad, even though the narrator of its lyrics essentially commits a crime of passion. Elsewhere the song also became a success by topping the Canadian charts, & top 10 peaks in Quebec, South Africa, Danish, Zimbabwe, Norway & Sweden, top 20 peaks in New Zealand, Netherlands & Australia. In the UK it didn't fare quite so well by reaching a #36 peak & would be her final song of the 70's to chart there.

Cher can sing the most sing the most ridiculous songs with total sincerity, especially on this folksy little number that's about black magic/murder/infidelity. Totally ridiculous, but hell of a lot of fun as she really sells this story a highly enjoyable yarn that stands as one of her most interesting tracks of her 5 decade long career.

+Quote Post
spiceboy
post Sep 9 2020, 05:17 PM
Post #13
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Loving this rate! gutted I hope you find it is out already though, that's such a gem as is Dark Lady

+Quote Post
Padamic Tension
post Sep 9 2020, 07:49 PM
Post #14
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

love hurts gone a bit too early but other than that im happy with the results so far.

+Quote Post
dandy*
post Sep 9 2020, 08:24 PM
Post #15
Mansonette
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 54
   No Gallery Pics

I forgot to vote but my 11 would have gone to Love and Understanding so hopefully that will do well wub.gif

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 10 2020, 01:22 AM
Post #16
   No Gallery Pics

Time will melt your castle of ice

#23. Dead Ringer For Love (Ft Meatloaf) | Avg.7.3

Highest Scores: 10: (Nina West, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 4: (Liam)

At #23 is Cher's early foray into rock, "Dead Ringer For Love", which is a song by Meatloaf that features on his third studio album Dead Ringer & features Cher on backing vocals. The song was originally written by Jim Steinman, Tony Hendra and Sean Kelly (and sung by Michael Simmons) for the short-lived television comedy series, Delta House. Upon release the song became a big success on the UK charts by reaching a #5 peak, making this her first charting song there in 6 years & biggest hit in 10 years, going onto sell over 250,000 copies there & earning a Silver disc. There are not many singers that could go note for note with Cher or Meat Loaf, so the pairing of the two legendary voices culminated in a track for the ages. Fueled by both artists high energy performances & a fantastic production that would be a great indication of where Cher would take her sound to next.

#22. Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) | Avg.7.333

Highest Scores: 10: (Tombo), Lowest Scores: 5: (Euphorique)

At #22 we have the last of 60's Cher to feature here: "Bang, Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down)", Released in 1966 as the 2nd single from her 2nd studio album The Sunny Side of Cher.
The song was written by her then husband Sonny Bono & became a huge success upon release by reaching #3 on the UK singles chart & #2 on the US charts (becoming her biggest hit of the decade in both countries). Elsewhere it also managed top 5 peaks in New Zealand, Ireland, Canada, Quebec & Japan, along with top 10/20 peaks everywhere else. The song has been covered many times throughout the years, perhaps most famously by Nancy Sinatra from the same decade also. In 1987 Cher would recorded a rock version of this track for her 1987 self-titled album with backing vocals by Jon Bon Jovi & Michael Bolton.

A firm early hint of Cher's talent as a solo singer which spins a tale of first love gone sour with dramatic arrangements, some beautiful flamenco guitars & weeping violins which really sets the tone for the melodrama that has that wonderful bluesy-soaked style to it.

#21. Save Up All Your Tears | Avg.7.4

Highest Scores: 11: (Feel The Fever), 10: (Simon, Spiceboy, Josh), Lowest Scores: 3: (gog lad84)

Missing the top 20 by the literal skin of its teeth is the fabulous "Save Up All Your Tears", released in October 1991 as the 2nd US & 3rd International single from her 20th studio album Love Hurts. The song of course like many others was a cover by Bonnie Tyler in 1988 but was never released as single, then covered again by other artists such as Robin Rock & Freda Payne. While Robin Beck was the only artist to make the song hit top 10 (in Switzerland & Germany), Cher's version did the best in UK & USA by reaching top 40 in both markets. Elsewhere it also managed a top 20 peak in Austria, while attaining top 40 peaks in Poland, Ireland & Canada.

Out of all the versions I've heard of this song, I'd definitely say that Cher's version is by far the best with its rocky piano start, before bursting into a stadium rock anthem where Cher's vocals just soars throughout that really shows off how great her vocal range really is, very powerful & stands as one of her strongest singles of her career.

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 10 2020, 09:39 PM
Post #17
   No Gallery Pics

The next song to drop will be another chart topper, but which one?,

there are 4 possible choices left.

+Quote Post
Padamic Tension
post Sep 10 2020, 09:54 PM
Post #18
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

Disappointed the brilliant save up all your tears missed out on the top 20, i love it and its by far my fave single from Cher.

+Quote Post
Nina West
post Sep 12 2020, 09:31 PM
Post #19
   No Gallery Pics

Both sides were against me since the day I was born

#20. Half-Breed | Avg.7.433

Highest Scores: 10: (Spiceboy, Tombo), Lowest Scores: 4: (gog lad84)

Kicking off the top 20 in true style is another iconic chart-topper - "Half-Breed", released in July 1973 as the lead single from her 10th studio album of the same name. Lyrically, the song describes the life of a biracial girl from a white father and indigenous mother and it contains themes of racism and double standards. It was meant to be released in America only where it became her 2nd chart topper & gained a Gold certification for over 1 Million copies sold, but ended up getting an International release as-well where it also became a smash hit by topping the charts in Canada & New Zealand & top 10 peaks in Australia, Quebec, Israel & Sweden, top 20/30 peaks in Spain, Norway & Germany. However in the UK the song failed to make a dent on the charts, but still remains one of her best known songs of her career.

The song obviously plays on her exotic looks - half-Armenian, part-Cherokee, along with some frantic production & Cher's strong vocals really sells the songs message of racial intolerance, which makes this a fantastic slice of early 70's pop, with its pumping glam drums & theatrical disco strings, each of which makes the thing rather enjoyable.

+Quote Post
Lukuzz
post Sep 13 2020, 07:55 AM
Post #20
Paradise With Ice Cream Skies♥
Member No.: 1,209

Think Dead Ringer For Love should have been top 20

Half Breed is brilliant

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:28 PM