BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Formerly Forthcoming Tory leadership race
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Jester
post May 24 2019, 08:59 AM
Post #41
Right in front of my salad?!
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Common Sense @ May 24 2019, 08:14 AM) *
I hope Boris gets in and is brave and forces no deal.

'Brave' for no deal? How can you even think that a no deal is an honourable or good thing?!

Madness. Utter madness and sheer selfishness that will bring the rest of us down with you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Silas
post May 24 2019, 09:09 AM
Post #42
Queen of Soon
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 3,474

May quits on June 7th

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post May 24 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #43
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

QUOTE(Jester @ May 24 2019, 09:59 AM) *
'Brave' for no deal? How can you even think that a no deal is an honourable or good thing?!

Madness. Utter madness and sheer selfishness that will bring the rest of us down with you.

You unfortunately won't ever get him to see that, sadly.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post May 24 2019, 09:10 AM
Post #44
WINTER IS COMING
Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 88

QUOTE(Common Sense @ May 24 2019, 08:14 AM) *
I hope Boris gets in and is brave and forces no deal.

I couldn’t see Boris doing that. Boris does what’s best for Boris. If No Deal gets enforced, I think it breaks up the Conservative Party, the Union and probably kills off the party for a generation. There’s no majority for No Deal in Parliament.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post May 24 2019, 09:11 AM
Post #45
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

YAAAAS SHE'S GONE

As we've said, the alternatives will probably be as bad if not worse, but hey let's be positive about her going for a second.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post May 24 2019, 09:12 AM
Post #46
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

This is the moment in history where it’s a case of ‘you though THIS was bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet!’

+Quote Post
Iz 🌟
post May 24 2019, 09:14 AM
Post #47
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 12,929
   No Gallery Pics

YAY

and shit, whatever’s coming is about to be actively terrible instead of a can-kicking charisma void.

+Quote Post
Rooney
post May 24 2019, 09:25 AM
Post #48
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Klaus @ May 24 2019, 10:12 AM) *
This is the moment in history where it’s a case of ‘you though THIS was bad, you ain’t seen nothing yet!’

Agreed. The vocal elements of the Tory Party clearly want a more Conservative leader. May was useless but at least she had half a brain. Will now be interesting to see whether the Pro-EU Tories and May’s allies who supported leaving through gritted teeth decide between the good of the country or the Conservative Party.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post May 24 2019, 09:26 AM
Post #49
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

May Day. Now it gets vicious as chaos ensues whoever gets in, and the EU gets pissed at another 3 months wasted. I can see the EU forcing a showdown: either retract article 50 until you sort yourselves out or leave with no deal October. At which point if that happens without a referendum society in the UK gets massively divided for the forseeable future and everyone who didn't vote for a No Deal Brexit hates everyone who forced it on the country, blames them for their declining standards of living and opportunities, and bitterness lasts a generation. Tories will be wrecked, and Labour blamed for doing nothing to stop it.

I've seen it first hand in the closure of the pits and Thatcher in the 80's. Hate is for life....

Still, happy Bank Holiday! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Jester
post May 24 2019, 09:40 AM
Post #50
Right in front of my salad?!
Group: Veteran
Member No.: 12

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ May 24 2019, 10:26 AM) *
May Day. Now it gets vicious as chaos ensues whoever gets in, and the EU gets pissed at another 3 months wasted. I can see the EU forcing a showdown: either retract article 50 until you sort yourselves out or leave with no deal October. At which point if that happens without a referendum society in the UK gets massively divided for the forseeable future and everyone who didn't vote for a No Deal Brexit hates everyone who forced it on the country, blames them for their declining standards of living and opportunities, and bitterness lasts a generation. Tories will be wrecked, and Labour blamed for doing nothing to stop it.

I've seen it first hand in the closure of the pits and Thatcher in the 80's. Hate is for life....

I agree with this. What a shambles we are as a country. I always feared a no deal (and this will be bad for all of us) and this is practically guaranteed now sad.gif

+Quote Post
Jessie Where
post May 24 2019, 09:48 AM
Post #51
Break the tension
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

She's literally clung on so she can beat Gordon Brown's tenure.

+Quote Post
Silas
post May 24 2019, 10:07 AM
Post #52
Queen of Soon
Member No.: 3,474

QUOTE(Popchartfreak @ May 24 2019, 10:26 AM) *

This really makes me nervous. I am going to move to Germany at the end of my lease, so the 30th of November but I’m contemplating moving out a month and a half early so I can get into the country and register before Scheißetag at the end of October. I hate the uncertainty of all this. I just want to know what my legal status will be. I can’t even contemplate how it is for those currently in limbo like Harve

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 24 2019, 10:25 AM
Post #53
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

Surely one of the least effective prime ministers in history? Granted no one could really succeed in this mess right now, but if there’s anything worthwhile she’s done I’ve missed it.

That said, a hard brexiteer taking the seat looks increasingly likely now and shit will hit the fan even more. Yay...:/

+Quote Post
Mart!n
post May 24 2019, 10:26 AM
Post #54
Infamy Infamy they all got it in for me
Member No.: 2

This is the moment where I say GOOD RIDDANCE

+Quote Post
Rooney
post May 24 2019, 10:30 AM
Post #55
WINTER IS COMING

QUOTE(Jester @ May 24 2019, 10:40 AM) *
I agree with this. What a shambles we are as a country. I always feared a no deal (and this will be bad for all of us) and this is practically guaranteed now sad.gif

No Deal could happen, but it treads a very fine line as the people who think No Deal is a good idea now in the General Public will soon change their minds when they understand the reality. No idea what is going to happen, but suspect it’s going to tear the country apart for a lifetime. No going back if No Deal gets pushed through by default

+Quote Post
coi
post May 24 2019, 10:34 AM
Post #56
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 73,240
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Chez Wombat @ May 24 2019, 11:25 AM) *
Surely one of the least ineffective prime ministers in history? Granted no one could really succeed in this mess right now, but if there’s anything worthwhile she’s done I’ve missed it.

laugh.gif that's a double negative

+Quote Post
Chez Wombat
post May 24 2019, 11:50 AM
Post #57
The owls are not what they seem
Member No.: 9,232
   No Gallery Pics

I was on my phone ok x

+Quote Post
J00prstar
post May 24 2019, 11:56 AM
Post #58
there's nothing straight about plump Elvis
Group: AF Leader
Member No.: 22,895
   No Gallery Pics

Good riddance to the evil old bat. If only we could strip her of her gold-plated PM's pension too.

Whoever gets in next I hope they destroy the Tory party and split the vote. Leadsom looks awful so lets go for her.

So much for conservative values anyway to any who support adulterer and thief Boris Johnson. Less the cream rising to the top than a floating turd that won't flush.

+Quote Post
crazy chris
post May 24 2019, 01:39 PM
Post #59
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vidcapper @ May 24 2019, 09:41 AM) *
Although less so, this one... wink.gif

It's the Office and not the person who holds it that's important here. The US is our great friend and ally.

+Quote Post
crazy chris
post May 24 2019, 01:42 PM
Post #60
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 53
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(TheJüpreme @ May 24 2019, 12:56 PM) *
Good riddance to the evil old bat. If only we could strip her of her gold-plated PM's pension too.

Whoever gets in next I hope they destroy the Tory party and split the vote. Leadsom looks awful so lets go for her.

So much for conservative values anyway to any who support adulterer and thief Boris Johnson. Less the cream rising to the top than a floating turd that won't flush.

I hope the Tory MP's and then party members do the right thing this time and elect Boris as PM. He'll trounce Corbyn in the next election by getting out there and bring his great personality, fun and quips to the whole country.

+Quote Post

28 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:57 AM