BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> Prince Andrew demands equality for daughters
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
crazy chris
post Dec 8 2016, 02:35 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
Prince Andrew has asked the Queen and Prince Charles if his two daughters can have higher statuses and be paid for from the public purse.

He thinks his daughters should be treated the same as Prince William and Harry.

Andrew has asked Charles if his daughters' future husbands can become Earls, as he fears his grandchildren will be commoners.

He has complained that Eugenie & Beatrice should have apartments in Kensington Palace where William and Harry have apartments, rather than smaller apartments where they live in St James Palace.

Should Andrew's daughters be given the same publicly funded accommodation as William & Harry?
Should they and their future families be paid for from the public purse?

Andrew is the only Royal to demand his children have higher statuses, as he fears that without them, they won't be considered aristocratic & be mere commoners.
Anne and Edward haven't made such demands.

Charles thinks only Harry, William and Kate should be paid for by the public and have the most public roles.

This post has been edited by crazy christmas: Dec 8 2016, 02:44 PM
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
crazy chris
post Dec 8 2016, 02:36 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 53
According to the Sun, Andrew stormed out of a meeting with The Queen as she has refused his request.

In a way I can see his viewpoint as they're the grand-children of the Monarch, just like William and Harry. However they don't have public engagements like they do. I think Edward and Sophie are kept by The Queen from her private money as they've taken on some public duties for her.

This post has been edited by crazy christmas: Dec 8 2016, 02:45 PM

+Quote this post
Soy Adrián
post Dec 8 2016, 04:18 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm so lonely, I paid a hobo to spoon with me
User: 10,596
This is neither news nor politics.

+Quote this post

This thread is locked.Create a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:49 AM