BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Artist News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> P!nk's first tour date of 2017 confirmed!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
troublepink
post Nov 18 2016, 12:18 PM
Post #1
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
Just announced, I’m heading to Milwaukee this Summer to headline the Marcus Amphitheater on July 2 for Summerfest's 50TH CELEBRATION! It’s going to be a huge party in honor of a historic music festival. See you there!

First of many dates to be announced? Festival tour? Or just a one off?

Maybe its also an indication that we will have new music around that time too!

Some fans are saying it will be a one off, as she will have a newborn baby, but, depending when the baby is born, Willow was about 5-6 months old when Pink and Carey moved to New York to film the movie Thanks For Sharing. So it is possible that she will go straight back into work when the new little one arrives.

My predictions is a new album late summer/early autumn, followed by promo appearances and gigs, and then a proper tour starting in 2018 heart.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Linds.
post Nov 18 2016, 12:55 PM
Post #2
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
That's what I'm thinking too! I don't think she'll do a proper tour next year, just a festival one at most but I think we will get some new music, probably an album, I'm guessing she'll play a new song or two at that festival date ohmy.gif heart.gif

+Quote this post
troublepink
post Nov 18 2016, 01:33 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Beautiful Trauma
User: 590
I think that there were some truth to the rumours of her album being released at the end of this year, they were saying November, but obviously she's had to push them back because of the baby. I think that the album is all ready to go when Pink is ready which is so exciting, it means she could drop it as a surprise to us all, didn't Beyonce do that one time?

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:50 AM