BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Big Brother US 19, Starts June 28th
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jun 7 2016, 06:21 PM
Post #21
Brown cow, stunning!
Group: Members
Member No.: 10,139

I found Jason really irritating, just never took to him personally.

As for Vanessa's sister, no thanks if it's going to be a whole "nobody can know!11!1!" thing that she forces on everyone once it is revealed laugh.gif At least I could already imagine all the diary room things of her saying how different she is to Vanessa or how she doesn't want to be a target.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Riser
post Jun 7 2016, 09:07 PM
Post #22
The horrors persist, but so do I
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 19,534

Is there any chance of it being "blood vs. water" (former contestants playing against family members) like Survivor and The Challenge have done? I can see them doing that after seeing the rumor of Vanessa's sister, but I hope they don't...it's already been done twice on Survivor and it kind of borrows from The Amazing Race too, so I don't really care to see it on Big Brother.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 10 2016, 11:57 PM
Post #23
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 3,245
   No Gallery Pics

Janelle Pierzina ‏@JanellePierzina 2h2 hours ago
So packing up my bags and kissing my babies goodbye. Hubby surprised me with a trip to Greece for our 6 yr anniversary.

*.*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 13 2016, 03:20 AM
Post #24
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Some interesting observations pointed out on another forum:

- Frank has cryptic tweets and even retweeted something related to Big Brother, which he has never done.. he seems to have disowned Big Brother after his season.
- Vanessa tweeted from a Twitter Client that she hasn't used before (could be someone using her Twitter).
- Amanda has turned off the locations for her tweets.

Cast reveal is tomorrow morning; so I guess we will find what's going on!

ETA:

Big BrotherVerified account
‏@CBSBigBrother
#MeetTheHGsLive will not be streamed live tomorrow. Cast interviews will be available Tue 4pm ET/1pm PT to #CBSAllAccess subscribers.

So no cast reveal today.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jun 13 2016, 12:42 PM

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jun 14 2016, 02:02 AM
Post #25
my anxiety attacks
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 8,674

Apparently the delay is out of respect to Orlando and there are theories that someone going in (or was due to) is from the area.

Excited for the reveal, I'm here for a completely new batch of housemates where all the returnee rumours turn out to be bulls*** again laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 14 2016, 01:43 PM
Post #26
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

ETA: Nevermind smile.gif

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jun 14 2016, 01:49 PM

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jun 14 2016, 06:17 PM
Post #27
my anxiety attacks

QUOTE(Riser @ Jun 7 2016, 10:07 PM) *
Is there any chance of it being "blood vs. water" (former contestants playing against family members) like Survivor and The Challenge have done? I can see them doing that after seeing the rumor of Vanessa's sister, but I hope they don't...it's already been done twice on Survivor and it kind of borrows from The Amazing Race too, so I don't really care to see it on Big Brother.

Could be on to something thinking.gif Vanessa's sister has turned out to be true and Cody's brother is also in.

Only 12 in the cast reveal so there must be some returnees that are being held back.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 14 2016, 06:59 PM
Post #28
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed..._source=twitter

Cast, Cody's Brother and Vanessa's sister are playing. 4 Returnees expected.. probably the Coach twist again.
The person that spoiled that Cody's Brother and Vanessa's sister were playing has said that the returning players are: Da'Vonne, James, Nicole (from Derrick's season) and Frank

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jun 14 2016, 07:10 PM

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Jun 14 2016, 07:12 PM
Post #29
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

DA'VONNE !!!!!! I cannot WAIT

+Quote Post
J❄️hq
post Jun 14 2016, 07:18 PM
Post #30
my anxiety attacks

I am here for them (Frank aside, yuck). Da'vonne isn't exactly qualified to be a coach though if they were repeating that twist??! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 14 2016, 07:34 PM
Post #31
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

There may be more than 16 people too.. this season is 99 days apparently.

+Quote Post
Liаm
post Jun 14 2016, 08:01 PM
Post #32
Brown cow, stunning!
Member No.: 10,139

NICOLE YES

+Quote Post
p a v
post Jun 14 2016, 08:01 PM
Post #33
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

Oh my god I will be living for the first and third names from that post. Yasssss

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 14 2016, 10:59 PM
Post #34
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

I don't get why people aren't more excited about the prospect of Frank returning. He was a competition beast in his season and was actually there to play the game. His level of douchiness with Mike Boogie was unpalatable, yes, but he improved once he left and really fought hard. I'm excited to see him play again if he is indeed coming back.

I, however, don't think any of the four are really "Coach" worthy. None of them did well at all in their season. I think with the four possible names we have that BB should just find two other Veterans and make it Fans vs Favorites or something. We all know Paul and Tiffany are likely to switch sides evening out the numbers a little more.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 22 2016, 12:58 PM
Post #35
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

TONIGHT SUMMER BEGINS.
We still didn't have a reveal of the 4 returnees. The 4 I mentioned before were just really solid rumours, but never confirmed. I'm pretty sure they are our four, but Shelli and Howard have also had their names come up.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 23 2016, 01:58 AM
Post #36
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Glad to see the Frank/Nicole/Da'Vonne/James rumour was true.
Apparently Shelli and Howard were supposed to be on this season, so 8 Housemates/6 Returnees until Howard had his godson killed in the Pulse attack.
Amanda and Ian were alternates, meaning Ian got a spot in the house as Howards replacement.
However, they're already casting for BB Allstars next season, with Ian returning, so they decided to go with just 4 Returnees instead of 6.

This makes sense, with Vanessa's Sister/Cody's Brother this would have evened out the season 8/8 (if the Sibling swapped sides), apparently the "Teams" was a last minute decision.
Glenn and Bronte were alternate houseguests judging by the "Getting The Key" segment, they were in the only two cities that didn't have an open casting to film this segment.

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Jun 23 2016, 02:43 AM

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 23 2016, 02:36 AM
Post #37
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Quick Assessment:

Paul: Shave that beard. Damn you're fine. You won't win tho.
Victor: More concerned about getting Pussy over winning.
Corey: My pick as the winner, by far.
Paulie: Hi Cody.
Bronte: Annoying AF.
Bridgette: Michelle 2.0
Zakiyah: WHO?! So relevant for the first 15 mins than *POOF*
Jozea: Oh Hey Gurl.
Glenn: Nope.
Michelle: Honestly Nicole 2.0
Natalie: WHO?! So relevant for the first 15 mins than *POOF*
Tiffany. Hi Vanessa.
Da'Vonne: SO SCREWED OVER. This could have been her season. But this twist honestly will screw her over.
Nicole: 3rd time ain't a charm I'm sure.
Frank: You go Frank.
James: WHO?! So relevant for the first 15 mins than *POOF*

The girl returnees are screwed by this edit. Frank and Corey F2 I'm sure.

+Quote Post
Aaron.
post Jun 23 2016, 02:46 AM
Post #38
BuzzJack Platinum Member
   No Gallery Pics

Also, In Danger because I wasn't paying attention: Corey, Tiffany, Glenn, Nicole.
Wow. This surprises me. They all had somewhat of an edit. If I had to guess in terms of danger: Glenn > Nicole > Tiffany > Glenn.

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 23 2016, 05:39 AM
Post #39
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

It's gonna be interesting having the team gimmick as a twist

Here's my impressions on the housemates:

Category 4:
Frank: Pretty big guy, did extremely well last season, hopefully he can navigate his way through this new pond. The small connection he had with Michelle was kinda cute!

Michelle: There's always that one person who says they're a huge fan of the show and then all of a sudden... nothing. She made a good choice with her first impressions with Frank. She also spotted Tiffany's bluff, so that kind of got her another potential alliance mate.

Paulie: *faints* I. AM. LUSTING. Hopefully his reputation as Calafiore #2 (as in second to reach the BB House) doesn't affect his position in the game negatively, because I do think he can at least get jury. Or if he somehow gets eliminated early, can return. He's actually making more of a name for himself and separating himself from the equally as hot Cody. He was my fave (+Victoria) during season 16, so that bodes well for him.

Oh, and he needs to leave his shirt off for the REST OF THE SEASON.

Bridgette: That hustling during the second challenge - AMAZING. She comes across as a bit mousy at times, but she's got a strong will, and I see her dark horsing this season.

-

Big Sister:
Da'Vonne: I was rooting for her last season and was kinda disappointed she didn't really light the season ablaze, so hopefully this second chance will do good for her. You can tell that she has the drive for this. I see a potential rivalry with Paul, and when their team is on the chopping block, I can see one of them going home first.

Paul: ALREADY SO ANNOYING. Da'Vonne says he comes off as too aggressive - well I get that, he's a rocker. He's in the same situation with Da'Vonne in that in the event Big Sister is the last place team, one of them would be the first two to go home.

Jozea: Certainly giving off "speaks the audience's mind" teas judging from his confessionals and connections. Can see him having so many memorable moments from his one-liners ALONE.

Zakiyah: Her head's in the game, definitely. She needs more screen time so that we can get to know her more. I think she's gonna be more than a sheep to the crumbling Paul/Da'Vonne ruling order.

-

Team Unicorn: BEST NAME EVER.
James: At first I was thinking "WHY?" because he never really appealed to me much last season, but he seems a lot stronger as a competitor this season. He'll probably be brushed to the side but hopefully his moments last year will translate into more moments this year. (If anyone else was going to join Da'Vonne though I wanted it to be either Clay or Queen Audrey)

Victor: If it doesn't go to Paulie, he's our resident playboy. I applaud his efforts in the rocket challenge, but I feel like he needs to play and not get too distracted.

Natalie: KILLED IT in the rocket challenge. If she can write out her own plot rather than be a potential showmance for Victor, I'm all for it.

Venezuelan? HELL YES.

Bronte: Same thing. I feel like we already have our token quirky girl this season though, and Nicole and Michelle are already fighting for that spot as it is. She was hilarious during the rocket challenge though.

-

The Freakazoids:
Nicole: UGH NICOLE BBY, how I missed you. Once again, she is gracing us with her presence one way or another. I don't want her to go home so early.

Corey: Already over thirty minutes since the season premiere ended and they only had one scene together AND I'M ALREADY SHIPPING HIM AND NICOLE. He kinda strikes me as Clay 2.0, but I keep thinking there's something else to him. Also my pick to dark horse this competition. Sure the edit he got was to make him seem a bit boring, but I'm pretty sure he's a big buffoon on the inside. Or... with those homophobic allegations coming to light, he could become the villain of the season? THAT WOULD BE INSANELY HOT. I don't want him gone early. I just don't.

Also, same as Paulie. Just don't wear a shirt again.

Tiffany: wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif ALREADY MY FAVORITE. PLEASE WIN.

Glenn: Yeah... he's got a sweet heart and motivations and everything, but I don't see him lasting too much longer with this team at this rate.

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Jun 23 2016, 09:13 AM
Post #40
❤️❤️➕🟦
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

Da'Vonne wub.gif I'd already seen the (basically true) rumours but so happy to see it actually happen even if it is so random. I can't believe she had first pick of all the guys and went for Paul though... She NEEDS to stay a lot longer this year because she already had me howling, especially when she was talking about Tiffany being Vanessa's sister and when they built the sandcastle wrong at the end: 'Psych...yes chop it down' laugh.gif

Paul is so irritating and needs to go ASAP

I'm guessing the final challenge could be more of a mental challenge unless they're just trying to get Glenn out. I don't really want to see Nicole or Tiffany out this early.

On a side note, I've been watching most of BB13 over the last few weeks and it amuses me how hard the producers were trying to keep the veterans in the game for as long as possible so I hope they try and do the same here. Well I don't really care about James or Frank (not seen his season) but...

+Quote Post

18 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 02:34 PM