BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
51 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
This thread is locked.Create a new thread
> EastEnders
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JosephBoone
post 7th February 2020, 09:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530

Old Thread: http://www.buzzjack.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223187

Schedule
Monday - 8pm
Tuesday - 7:30pm
Thursday - 7:30pm
Friday - 8pm

Carry on! Old thread hit 50 pages.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 7th February 2020, 10:33 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472
Carried from previous thread:

QUOTE(EU Boy Weeyals @ Feb 7 2020, 09:13 PM) *
I seriously think there’s no way Linda is not dying. She’s turned on Mick.

The writing was on the wall for Mel when she turned on Lisa and I think this is the same.

QUOTE(Wall @ Feb 7 2020, 09:38 PM) *
I feel like Linda’s too much of a big character to have an announced death though? I would also hope if Linda was dying then it would have been a nicer end to the storyline between her and Mick.

The death I think will be Louise / Becca / Martin or Ruby which will reintroduce Stacey

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 7th February 2020, 10:39 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Seeing Keanu turn up with the "I've been on the run look", much like Hunter did before the siege, made me think he's back just to die in a couple of weeks time.

But yes, it does still seem that Linda could be a shock death based on everything we've seen on-screen and from interviews. I hope not because Kellie Bright is such a thrill to watch, however if she's left on her own accord then it would be a huge, memorable exit for her.

Great ending tonight! I liked the nod to Den and Angie without it seeming too meta or forced. Wasn't expecting it at all even if it was hinted at earlier in the episode.

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th February 2020, 12:07 AM
Post #4
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
I’ll be genuinely devastated if Kellie Brights left the show.

At least when Tamzin left the show as Mel I was half prepared for it to happen as her exit as announced before hand and I was also just really sure she’d get a tragic ending but if Linda does die I’ll be devastated.

Not only is she the best actress in soap at the moment but I’d hate her ending to be a death and when she’s in bad terms with so many people who are close to her. However in the previous thread I said that she’s done an interview and hinted the death could be her as did Jasmine who plays Bex so both could be double bluffing.

My theory though is whoever dies, dies a hero going in to save Linda who falls overboard.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 8th February 2020, 12:38 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
Just thought that Sharon joking that the first landlady of the Vic drowned in a bath + Shirley soaking Linda in the bath with the showerhead could be very heavy foreshadowing. sad.gif

+Quote this post
Jordanlee
post 8th February 2020, 12:58 AM
Post #6
Group icon
Jord
User: 27,116
QUOTE(Medellíam @ Feb 8 2020, 12:38 AM) *
Just thought that Sharon joking that the first landlady of the Vic drowned in a bath + Shirley soaking Linda in the bath with the showerhead could be very heavy foreshadowing. sad.gif

Omg stop no cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif

(I see all the points just not ready to believe them )

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 8th February 2020, 02:13 AM
Post #7
Group icon
🙄
User: 10,643
QUOTE(Medellíam @ Feb 8 2020, 12:38 AM) *

Damn

I don’t think Danny Dyer will remains in the soap much longer either then tbh, but would they bring Lee back known that in a couple of months time his storylines would be incredibly limited and have limited connections on the square?

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 8th February 2020, 02:15 AM
Post #8
Group icon
🙄
Do you think Lucy will be coming back at all or is that her filmed her final scenes?

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 8th February 2020, 07:27 AM
Post #9
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
QUOTE(Wall @ Feb 8 2020, 02:13 AM) *
Damn

I don’t think Danny Dyer will remains in the soap much longer either then tbh, but would they bring Lee back known that in a couple of months time his storylines would be incredibly limited and have limited connections on the square?

The only reason I think they’d kill off Linda is if Kellie Bright has quit and Danny Dyer wants to stay.

Plus Linda dying would mean the Carters could vaguely realistically stay in the Vic.

I don’t want her to die but it just feels like she won’t come back from this.

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 8th February 2020, 02:09 PM
Post #10
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
Me when Linda served the divorce papers on Mick

A nice throwback to Den & Angie, but as Liam said, it didn't feel forced at all.

I'm not enjoying everyone now thinking Linda is going to be the victim of the boat incident cry.gif Kellie is seriously making the show right now. Tbf it would be genuinely shocking given Linda has been at the forefront of the show since the Carters were introduced. I suppose if Kellie decided leave the show and Danny Dyer wanted to say, it's the only realistic way of splitting them up. It would just be devastating to lose such a great character and actress for good!

+Quote this post
T Boy
post 8th February 2020, 02:16 PM
Post #11
Group icon
Radical Pink Troll
User: 177
QUOTE(Botchia @ Feb 8 2020, 02:09 PM) *
Me when Linda served the divorce papers on Mick

A nice throwback to Den & Angie, but as Liam said, it didn't feel forced at all.

I'm not enjoying everyone now thinking Linda is going to be the victim of the boat incident cry.gif Kellie is seriously making the show right now. Tbf it would be genuinely shocking given Linda has been at the forefront of the show since the Carters were introduced. I suppose if Kellie decided leave the show and Danny Dyer wanted to say, it's the only realistic way of splitting them up. It would just be devastating to lose such a great character and actress for good!

It just feels like that’s where it’s leading and it’s something that would get a string emotional response from me. Keanu or Bex going would get nothing.

I guess there’s a chance that Tina will die because of Linda but I still feel like Kellie Bright is leaving which will be a complete loss to the show.

It would be great to see her stay and actually go through with the divorce because Mick is a total toenail.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th February 2020, 03:12 PM
Post #12
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
I think either way it's leading to Linda's exit, I feel like either she dies or it's because of her that someone dies and that's the catalyst for her exit, like either they try to save her and die, with everyone (inckuding her) blaming her, or she's like super drunk and just hits someone off accidentally and they drown. As much as I love Linda and don't want her to leave, I would be shook and that's what the surprise death should aim for. It's going to have next to no impact on the show if it's say Bex or Keanu, Tina would just be a stunt death to catalyse Linda's storyline a bit more, which I would also be here for I guess. If she isn't the shock death, I definitely want her to divorce Mick but stay in the show, because she's shining so much in her own stroyline right now.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 8th February 2020, 03:13 PM
Post #13
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
The main thing that is giving me hope Linda isn't being killed off (aside from the fact Kellie is a credit to the show and Linda is a key character) is that there's is so much more mileage in her story whereas Keanu is pretty much at a dead end and easily dispensable.

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 8th February 2020, 08:20 PM
Post #14
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
i really hope its not Linda, she is the best on the show right now and her storyline has mileage.

This post has been edited by Feel_The_Fever: 8th February 2020, 08:21 PM

+Quote this post
-0-0
post 8th February 2020, 09:29 PM
Post #15
Group icon
🙄
QUOTE(EU Boy Weeyals @ Feb 8 2020, 07:27 AM) *
The only reason I think they’d kill off Linda is if Kellie Bright has quit and Danny Dyer wants to stay.

Plus Linda dying would mean the Carters could vaguely realistically stay in the Vic.

I don’t want her to die but it just feels like she won’t come back from this.

I don’t know, Danny has said in interviews he would leave if Kellie was to leave EastEnders.

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 8th February 2020, 10:16 PM
Post #16
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585
QUOTE(Wall @ Feb 8 2020, 09:29 PM) *
I don’t know, Danny has said in interviews he would leave if Kellie was to leave EastEnders.

Fingers crossed then

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 9th February 2020, 08:57 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,585
Rumours online that Sharon is leaving this year

+Quote this post
Padamic Tension
post 9th February 2020, 09:07 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 845
I hope its just a rumour plus i think it would be silly for the person to leave from a career aspect.

+Quote this post
Botchia
post 9th February 2020, 09:24 PM
Post #19
Group icon
I Drink Wine
User: 21,753
This resurfacing though:

What an effortless icon 😭😭😭😭

+Quote this post