BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> ABBA Quickie Rate: The Results, Top 30 in reverse..
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post 29th January 2015, 11:04 PM
Post #61
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

Two fantastic tracks at the top, in fact all of the top 10, aside from Dancing Queen, that one is just a bit TOO overplayed for me and I'd only give it about an 8/10 these days, I would call 10/10 pop tracks, without being one of those people who normally does hyperbole.

Especially pleased with Does Your Mother Know, One Of Us and The Day Before You Came in the top 10, thought they might be a bit lower, but these top 10 positions are greatly deserved. In fact this is one of the best general taste rankings of ABBA singles I've seen. Thanks for doing this, John!
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Popchartfreak
post 30th January 2015, 07:32 AM
Post #62
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 17,376

QUOTE(Iz~ @ Jan 29 2015, 11:04 PM) *
Two fantastic tracks at the top, in fact all of the top 10, aside from Dancing Queen, that one is just a bit TOO overplayed for me and I'd only give it about an 8/10 these days, I would call 10/10 pop tracks, without being one of those people who normally does hyperbole.

Especially pleased with Does Your Mother Know, One Of Us and The Day Before You Came in the top 10, thought they might be a bit lower, but these top 10 positions are greatly deserved. In fact this is one of the best general taste rankings of ABBA singles I've seen. Thanks for doing this, John!

Thanks Iz! Thanks to everyone who rated, too, it was a bunch of great top 5's from all cheer.gif

+Quote this post
spthoons
post 4th April 2015, 01:50 PM
Post #63
Group icon
New Entry
User: 21,726

Interesting list! Can take or leave The Winner Takes It All being #1 but pleased Lay All Your Love On Me made it to at least #2. Cracker of a song.

Also love The Day Before You Came so pleased to see that so high! If that was the direction ABBA were planning to venture into on the next album, I can only be gutted that they wouldn't see it through for a bit longer.

+Quote this post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 25th April 2024, 05:58 AM