BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother US • Season 21, June 25
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post 5th July 2019, 12:01 AM
Post #41
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Ranking/impressions

Isabella - lowkey a queen, I feel like she could go either way and either really be a contender or totally flop, given how this season is looking probably the latter :')

Ovi - he just seems so sweet, I hope he comes back in the camp comeback thing sad.gif I'm lowkey crushing too, like he's cute and you know he'd treat you right

Nicole - impressed with her so far, queen of saving Kemi *.*

Kemi - I want to stan her more than I do, but she's an intriguing and complex character, I feel so awful for how they're all treating her sad.gif

Jessica - she just seems sweet and fun, which in this cast is needed.

Kathryn - I kind of stan her being ditzy too, the showmance segment was AWFUL but as a person she's kinda fun, I'm not mad at her hanging around a while just because she's 0 threat which I can see happening (although this twist might see her as easy fodder to evict but not come back)

Sam - seems a decent guy but needs to stfu in the diary room

Christie - an absolute hot steaming MESS, only this high because it's entertaining. I wanted to love her and did initially but she's been kinda problematic falling into the bad crowd, she's too emotional of a player to do well that's for sure

Cliff - obvious goat as said already, decent guy but meh

David - he's fiiiiiiiiiiine but we haven't seen enough, he's gonna get boosted by how vile certain people are being tho

Tommy - honestly HU, practically invisible at this point

Nick - really disappointing, but kinda hot, I hope he breaks out of the shadow of this shit alliance and does something good

Analyse - mean girl, but in a way that feels like she's just going along with whatever they do so she stays popular, too vapid to have her own personality or opinions

Holly - true mean girl, she just seems really nasty with some of the stuff she's said about Kemi and Bella for example, one of those who's ego gets a bit inflated and thinks she's untouchable for being on the "right" side (for now)

Jackson - I never like the whole dude bro vibe really, like it was charming for Brett but Jackson just isn't likeable one bit and can't carry it off, I pray to god he's one of those play too hard types because I feel like the potential is there for that

Jack - actually vile, cannot believe the stuff he's been saying about Ovi, Kemi, Jessica and David, his obsession with targeting the only diversity in this cast is concerning and very telling :whisltle:
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th July 2019, 01:19 AM
Post #42
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
I think people are giving Tommy less credit than he deserves. He’s playing a rat’s game, but he’s communicating with both sides and building up a social profile. However, unlike most people in the 8, he’s trying his best to soften blows and hide himself behind more emotionally volatile targets. Cliff put it best when he told Ovi that “he doesn’t want to hurt anyone”. We have learned through Paul and Tyler losing that you cannot play the game and manipulate people and be an ass to them. I think for him, he’s trying to be more socially aware and choose his words carefully as to not hurt the emotional voter. That way, if the 8 falls and he gets blood on his hands, the houseguests are gonna be more inclined to assume that he didn’t know better. Avoiding any major flaws, the HG’s are going to have the least amount of problems with him in the long run. Christie’s already shown herself to be emotionally volatile with the crackheadedness that is her HOH Run, Bella’s plating too hard, NICK’S CONTINUOUSLY HORNY ON MAIN, and the other four (Analyse/Holly/Jack/Jackson) have already built up a reputation for being mean-spirited.

Look at the difference between how most of the 8 treated Kemi the first three days of feeds vs how he did. Most of them ostracized her and talked shit about her, while Tommy still befriended her and gave her credit for whatever game she was playing and the potential she has rather than give a BS reason that would look racist af.

I think people can play hard if that’s their style, and that’s fine but the game has evolved so much that future HG’s are starting to realize that manipulation is not the only way to play anymore, and I think it’s refreshing for someone to realize this and adapt it to the current batch of HG’s. Not surprising to see this from a Da’vonne stan though.

-

It’s kinda refreshing for a guy I find attractive to be this good at the game. Brett last year was an absolute MESS.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th July 2019, 04:16 AM
Post #43
Group icon
JACKSON SAID THE N WORD ON FEEDS

https://spacedaisytv.tumblr.com/post/186063...he-n-word-twice

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 5th July 2019, 04:41 AM
Post #44
Group icon
oh great now it’s looking like it’s jack

everything still stands

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th July 2019, 09:01 AM
Post #45
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Jesus f***ing christ manson.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post 5th July 2019, 12:38 PM
Post #46
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
Are you bitches conspiring against me?

(wouldnt be Big Brother without the ONE person you didn’t want to win HoH... wining HoH)

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 5th July 2019, 08:19 PM
Post #47
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
https://twitter.com/TheBBWH/status/1147230877111463938

Jesus f***ing christ, this is possibly worse than BB15??

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 7th July 2019, 03:57 AM
Post #48
Group icon
SOMEONE LEAKED GRODNER’S AND ROBYN’S PHONE NUMBERS

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 7th July 2019, 11:33 AM
Post #49
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
I can't watch this series, it's really disgusting.

Alyson needs to be fired.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post 7th July 2019, 12:47 PM
Post #50
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
On the level of the TV show I'm enjoying this season so far, there's enough happening (and "are you bitches conspiring against me?" is my new favourite thing laugh.gif). Intrigued by the twist, not totally convinced it'll work though.

I don't follow the feeds much but it's been impossible to avoid the controversy around what's really happening though, and it's truly disgusting. It's becoming way too frequent an occurrence in this show, and people are being given a free run to behave atrociously and in a derogatory manner without facing the real world consequences. This really needs to be looked at - once was more than enough.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 7th July 2019, 01:14 PM
Post #51
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
The actual show is entertaining enough, moreso than last year, but it's really putting me off wanting to watch when they are just allowing such ignorance, whether it's racism, misogyny, whatever, happen and try and brush it off. They never show it on the actual show (I know they did in BB15 with Aaryn only because Julie Chen got involved and was offended I believe), there seems to be no consequences (I know Holly and Jack have been spoken to, but it doesn't seem to have had much effect).

I mean the fact Chima got thrown out for being difficult and throwing her mic in the pool, yet racism is just fine? :') If the integrity of the game is really more important than people not having to suffer racism..... I mean I knew that they won't get thrown out because Aaryn or JC didn't, but you think they'd learn from the past. Being more careful with casting or holding people accountable for what they do really isn't that hard.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 7th July 2019, 08:06 PM
Post #52
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Could you IMAGINE the uproar if it were to happen on UK Big Brother?!

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 8th July 2019, 01:07 AM
Post #53
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
https://twitter.com/SlopParty/status/114773...4378429440?s=19

Production at it too mellow.gif

+Quote this post
J❄️hq
post 8th July 2019, 02:03 AM
Post #54
Group icon
my anxiety attacks
User: 8,674
QUOTE(Jack @ Jul 7 2019, 09:06 PM) *
Could you IMAGINE the uproar if it were to happen on UK Big Brother?!

I don’t think we need to imagine - it DID happen in Celebrity Big Brother?!

I will give this season a few episodes to turn things around but if Jack’s side is just going to dominate, I will give up.

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post 8th July 2019, 03:50 AM
Post #55
Group icon
i’d Rather watch a live feed of Brett and Winston bro’ing up all day than watch jack or Jackson talk. it’s so aggravating :drama: “the juice isn’t even worth the squeeze anymore” like that’s so disgusting

at least Brett keeps us fed

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 8th July 2019, 10:18 PM
Post #56
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(J▲hq @ Jul 8 2019, 03:03 AM) *
I don’t think we need to imagine - it DID happen in Celebrity Big Brother?!

I will give this season a few episodes to turn things around but if Jack’s side is just going to dominate, I will give up.

Yeah but didn't production get involved and eject those who did that and showed what was really happening in the highlights show. It bothers me how they try to pretend it doesn't even happen.

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 9th July 2019, 02:40 PM
Post #57
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
I can’t believe they are allowed to be so blatantly racist, they would have been booted out of Big Brother UK had it happened here!

+Quote this post
spiceboy
post 9th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Post #58
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 39,568
QUOTE(Cody Season @ Jul 8 2019, 04:50 AM) *

Omg wow what a hunk!!! I need to watch Big Bro USA wub.gif

+Quote this post
ElectroBoy
post 9th July 2019, 05:18 PM
Post #59
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,002
QUOTE(Jack @ Jul 8 2019, 11:18 PM) *
Yeah but didn't production get involved and eject those who did that and showed what was really happening in the highlights show. It bothers me how they try to pretend it doesn't even happen.

No one was ejected during that Celebrity Big Brother though.

Danielle and Jade were given a heads up and Jade came out to no crowd by way of protecting her, however none of the behaviour was deemed bad enough for them to be removed.

Obviously subsequent (and usually less racist) behaviour in other series' was; Emily in BB8 was ejected for mis-using the 'N' word for instance when there was no real intent. That was just ignorance on her part

This post has been edited by ElectroBoy: 9th July 2019, 05:19 PM

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 10th July 2019, 09:01 AM
Post #60
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
QUOTE(ElectroBoy @ Jul 9 2019, 06:18 PM) *
No one was ejected during that Celebrity Big Brother though.

Danielle and Jade were given a heads up and Jade came out to no crowd by way of protecting her, however none of the behaviour was deemed bad enough for them to be removed.

Obviously subsequent (and usually less racist) behaviour in other series' was; Emily in BB8 was ejected for mis-using the 'N' word for instance when there was no real intent. That was just ignorance on her part

But at least they showed what was going on and were given a grilling in their interviews. The only time that's happened in BBUS really is with Aaryn.

+Quote this post

9 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 12:14 PM