BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> New email from Will 22/07
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 22nd April 2016, 05:51 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

Hi Everyone!

Sorry its been awhile since I've been in touch. I had a lovely break wink.gif but am back and full of exciting plans...This year is going to be busy and we are going to have so much fun!

So to start with, I wanted to say a massive thank you for your support with the wonderful WWF Campaign, and most recently with my Sports Relief activities of Baking?! and Synchronised Swimming!! I had so much fun doing it all and your support meant so much, I am really proud of what we achieved.

Love Revolution Video

Im also delighted to say I'm touring again! We start at Doncaster Racecourse on the 14th May and the run takes in such beautiful locations including some of the UK's most stunning Racecourses (love a little flutter!), a 12th Century Castle, Royal Botanical Gardens, Classic Open Air Theatres, a Beautiful Bandstand, a Luxurious River Bank, a Historical Tower, and Tranmere Rovers Football Ground!!

I always love these concerts, as come rain or shine the audience are ALWAYS amazing, and we just have so much fun...starting in the daylight, seeing you all dancing away as dusk falls and the lights come on. I cannot wait.

And if you've been to one of my outdoor concerts before you'll know i like to have fun with the stage and set, so you are going to love this years plans - i think I've outdone myself!

Tickets for all my summer concerts are now on sale, details for each individual show can be found on my website here: http://willyoung.co.uk/live/

Love Revolution Video

I also have an exciting plan to run along side the summer concerts... inspired by, and put together for all of you. I'm not saying anymore yet, but stay tuned to my website for the first announcement news...

So until then, thanks for being so brilliant!

Will xx

Can't wait till Doncaster to see what he has in store for us. laugh.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 01:42 AM