BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
> 
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Are You The One: Come One, Come All
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
JackTheeStallion
post 28th June 2019, 07:11 AM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223

Season 7 is amongst us and unlike previous series, this solely features LGBT people and is one of the first LGBT dating shows on a mainstream network!

It's honestly like Love Island just with LGBT people with unconventionally attractive people which is what we all need! It's so good at representation and full of drama from the first episode already!!

I recommend it to everyone who normally likes Love Island but has been dying for gay people to be featured, this is the show for you! If anyone watched The Bi Life it's kind of like that but 1000x better.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 28th June 2019, 12:38 PM
Post #2
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
1000% gonna catch up on this asap, swamped this weekend but it looks so good!

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post 30th June 2019, 02:47 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
I didn't realize they were doing a Sexually Fluid season... it will be damn right impossible for them to get the million this time I think laugh.gif
I've never really been a fan of AYTO.. I may give this a shot to see if it captures my attention.

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 30th June 2019, 05:28 PM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
It's so much better than previous seasons just on the one episode alone!! It seems so much more authentic and is really the dating show I've been waiting for, I'm obsessed already wub.gif

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 30th June 2019, 09:25 PM
Post #5
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Pronouns: he/him
User: 19,585
Where can I watch this? MTV UK runs a little behind. Is it on Netflix/Amazon?

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 30th June 2019, 09:26 PM
Post #6
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Unfortunately not sad.gif I just use the streaming sites. Happy to PM a link if needed! I need people to stan with me!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 11th July 2019, 08:15 PM
Post #7
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
No one??

You can keep watching boring ass Love Island and racist ass Big Brother I guess 🤷

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 12th July 2019, 02:52 PM
Post #8
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
This is LIT, there's so much drama and they don't need to stir it up, it's just a genius situation to put them in *.* Just watched the first 3 episodes, well I had one and two in one episode, then "episode 2" was the 2nd half of the first one I saw, so I've seen the first two match ceremony things.

I loooove Kari and Basit especially. Kari and Kylie are 100% a perfect match and I'm here for it! I'm already so invested in finding out who really is a Perfect Match as well.

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 14th July 2019, 01:08 PM
Post #9
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
Pronouns: she/her
User: 21,176
im gonna start this on my next day off or even when i get home tonight if i cba!! i watched the bi life so this does seem really up my street from the trailer etc

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 14th July 2019, 02:22 PM
Post #10
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
It's like The Bi Life but SO much more with added drama and you get to know each person a bit better. Talking of The Bi Life, I met Carmen from that the other day and she's a rude f***ing bitch laugh.gif

In regards to the show, the third episode is my fave. Paige, Amber, Kari & Basit are my faves and I find Justin so so hot as well low key. Jonathan is a loser who needs to get over himself, sis you ain't that attractive. Nour is just a mean girl and reminds me of everything I hated about Anamelia from BB - narcassitic and self involved in all the wrong ways, the way she spoke to Paige in the latest episode was disgusting as well. I'm kind of really over Kai & Jenna too, it's starting to seem fake.

I'm so excited to see where the rest of the series goes, I think it could be exciting! I definetely think Kari & Kylie are a couple and then maybe Paige & Amber!

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 14th July 2019, 03:17 PM
Post #11
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
omg i dont like carmen at all, that doesnt surprise me she seems like that sort of type, i followed her on insta at one point but had to stop bc she just loves herself a bit too much :')

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 14th July 2019, 07:26 PM
Post #12
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
I was drunk and saw her at GAY in Manchester and went omg you're Carmen from The Bi Life, you're so pretty then she went ...yeah and laughed with her friends and walked off. Weirdo.

+Quote this post
*Tim
post 14th July 2019, 07:33 PM
Post #13
Group icon
Bitch of t seet
User: 16,660
QUOTE(Jack @ Jun 30 2019, 09:26 PM) *
Unfortunately not sad.gif I just use the streaming sites. Happy to PM a link if needed! I need people to stan with me!

Omg hit me up

+Quote this post
Linds.
post 14th July 2019, 07:50 PM
Post #14
Group icon
laugh 'til we cry
QUOTE(Jack @ Jul 14 2019, 08:26 PM) *
I was drunk and saw her at GAY in Manchester and went omg you're Carmen from The Bi Life, you're so pretty then she went ...yeah and laughed with her friends and walked off. Weirdo.

omg she sounds like she still thinks she's in high school jfc

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 15th July 2019, 02:17 AM
Post #15
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
QUOTE(Jack @ Jul 14 2019, 03:22 PM) *
It's like The Bi Life but SO much more with added drama and you get to know each person a bit better. Talking of The Bi Life, I met Carmen from that the other day and she's a rude f***ing bitch laugh.gif

In regards to the show, the third episode is my fave. Paige, Amber, Kari & Basit are my faves and I find Justin so so hot as well low key. Jonathan is a loser who needs to get over himself, sis you ain't that attractive. Nour is just a mean girl and reminds me of everything I hated about Anamelia from BB - narcassitic and self involved in all the wrong ways, the way she spoke to Paige in the latest episode was disgusting as well. I'm kind of really over Kai & Jenna too, it's starting to seem fake

Yeah I can't stand Jenna and Kai together, they bring out the worst in each other for sure! It's actually really getting on my nerves now, I don't have any sympathy for either of them getting hurt or whatever happens because they keep putting themselves in the same situations for what really seems like lust. Like Jenna is aware, she keeps saying it but STILL she won't just take herself out of the situation! It's really unhealthy to thrive on something that's clearly so bad for you, and it's lowkey really shitty to ruin the whole game for the house by STILL not taking yourself out of that situation when you've just got a no match, that should have been closure and a chance to move on and find something that isn't damaging, but you do you I guess hun x

Nour is really the absolute worst, narcissistic is definitely the right word! Honestly idk how she has the audacity to be so possessive after 5 minutes yet she wants to keep all her options open... Honestly that's actually kinda toxic, you "own" somebody but they don't really have you. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Paige and Amber were a match!

Agreed on Jonathan too, his opinion on himself is far too high and I hate that he won't open his mind to Basit because anyone has to be a dudebro pedestal to get a look in. Basit is exactly what he needs tbh, someone to open his mind because he's just stuck in the place he grew up, with blueprints of the same types of people. Basit brings out a better side of Jonathan but if he's not going to open his mind to that, there's nothing really to do there, and Basit certainly shouldn't have to settle for being second best constantly because Jonathan only thinks with his dick and will only accept people being a certain way.

Also I am soooo here for Max and Justin, they're adorable and it's lovely to see Max letting his guard down for Justin, but I just hope what looked to be happening in the preview isn't gonna ruin things sad.gif

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 1st August 2019, 11:35 PM
Post #16
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Omg Basit bringing that GROWTH for Jonathan I am so here *.* Basit has really brought out the best in him and that's what you want to see from a show like this.

Screaming at Amber and Nour not being a perfect match, now Nour can f***ing stop but no doubt she'll get worse drama.gif

Definitely think that Max and Justin are a perfect match, god knows about the rest laugh.gif

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 9th September 2019, 06:03 PM
Post #17
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
So this has been on MTV UK for the past 10 weeks and I hadn’t realised laugh.gif so got some serious binging to do starting tonight

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post 9th September 2019, 09:11 PM
Post #18
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
I need to catch up but omg Paige is SUCH a queen! So effortlessly hilarious and unbothered.

I cannot stand Nour - what an attention seeking little rodent! Kai is horrible to watch too. I also love Basit, Kari, Kylie and Amber .... I don't mind Jenna so much anymore either and Remy has grown on me too.

I find Max a bit much around Justin, like chill out hun.

+Quote this post
Liаm
post 9th September 2019, 09:27 PM
Post #19
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
Nour is the absolute worst, she's one of those "I don't want you, but nobody else can have you" people and I cannot STAND that. God knows what her problem is but Amber can do so much better so I'm glad she got out of that.

Remy, Danny, Kari, Paige, Basit and Justin >>>>

+Quote this post
lewistgreen
post 14th September 2019, 07:57 PM
Post #20
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
So I’ve spammed this a bit today and I hate Nour and Kai laugh.gif

I am absolutely here for Max and Justin though