BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Taryn Manning: "She sings like an Angel", & she would love to see her make an appearance in OITNB
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Tafty³³³
post Sep 21 2015, 09:22 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
When Taryn Manning was on the red carpet Sunday night for the 2015 Emmys (prior to her Orange Is the New Black co-star Uzo Aduba winning her second Emmy), Entertainment Tonight hit her with a question that was on no one's mind, but now we can't stop thinking about: Will Britney Spears be on OITNB?

Taylor Swift Fangirls Over Uzo Aduba's Emmy Win

For those who don't recall, Manning and Spears co-starred in the latter's 2002 coming-of-age film Crossroads. While that has remained Brit's biggest acting credit to date, the pop star is returning to her thespian past in an upcoming episode of Jane the Virgin.

Thus ET's question: Would Manning want to see Britney behind bars on her TV show? The answer: Duh, yes.

"Of course! I want Britney everywhere," Manning said. "She's such a good actor I feel they can do anything with her. I was so impressed working with her. She's so sincere in her acting. [With Crossroads] everyone was maybe hoping she wouldn't be good, but she was great."

Idea: Britney is put behind bars the same day the inmates have a screening of Avatar. While watching Zoe Saldana's CGI antics, Spears and Manning turn to each other and comment that she reminds them of an old friend. Then they turn to the camera and wink.

Incidentally, back when Spears was testing out acting, Manning was delving into the music world with her brother as part of the duo Boomkat. They released an album in 2003 with one very excellent song, "The Wreckoning." Check it out below.

Would you like to see Britney venture more into TV? Would you like to see her on 'Orange Is the New Black'?

More praise for her anyway wub.gif
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 21 2015, 09:23 PM
Post #2
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042
I would LOVE to see her in more things. Her role in HIMYM is the most perfect guest star role I think I've ever seen. She is incredible in that! wub.gif

+Quote this post
Luciano
post Sep 22 2015, 01:37 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 96
I'd love to see her more on TV, but on shows I actually care sad.gif I'd love to see her have a role on Once Upon A Time, Nashville, 2 Broke Girls or The Big Bang Theory.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:52 AM