BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
> -
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OCC: P!nk's Best Selling Singles
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
-SCOTT-
post Feb 8 2019, 10:41 PM
Post #61
BuzzJack Gold Member
Group: Members
Member No.: 194
   No Gallery Pics

I would hardly say Beyoncé is old and irrelevant. She would be more relevant than Pink

This post has been edited by -SCOTT-: Feb 8 2019, 10:43 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
zeus555
post Feb 9 2019, 12:02 AM
Post #62
BuzzJack Enthusiast
Member No.: 1,153
   No Gallery Pics

SCOTT -- I was counting Beyonce's Career starting in 1997 with Destiny's Child. That's 22 Years ago. Which may
be long enough for Radio One etc. to see her as an 'Old' Act.

I personally do not agree with splitting Acts into 'Relevant' and 'Irrelevant'. I think that Music should be judged
on merit and not on how young or old the Artist singing it is. Unfortunately, we have Radio One etc., that only really
judges an Act on how 'relevant' it is. I regard such a judgement as a joke. I recall Nick Grimshaw, declaring that
Robbie Williams was 'irrelevant', in 2012. Based purely on his Career starting in the early 1990's. Nick said that
Robbie was 'Too old' for Radio One. Really, DJ's with such a biased mentality should not be on the Radio...

+Quote Post
danG
post Feb 9 2019, 09:26 AM
Post #63
can you hear me? S.O.S ◢ ◤
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 11,746
   No Gallery Pics

Beyoncé may be old but she still gets big R1 support and I'd be surprised if that stopped for her next era. Her music is still relevant to a young audience despite her age (this is also why Eminem and Jay Z still get support from R1)

+Quote Post
Medellíam
post Feb 27 2019, 08:59 PM
Post #64
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,472

Pink's Top 5 most popular non-singles revealed
27 February 2019 | By Jack White

Pink has been a regular feature on the Official Singles Chart for nearly 20 years; and it looks set to continue this week as her latest single Walk Me Home is on track to become her 20th UK Top 10.

With seven successful albums under her belt and her eighth, Hurts 2B Human, on the way this spring, Pink must have a fair few belters in her back catalogue that didn't get a full blown release, right? Based on sales and streams, we've looked into her most popular non-singles.

Topping the list is Eminem collaboration Revenge, taken from 2017's Beautiful Trauma. Despite not being an official single, the song cracked Top 40, landing at 33 the same week as the album's release. To date, it's notched up 14 million plays.

Revenge is Pink and Eminem's fourth collaboration; and despite teaming together on a number of occasions, none one of their duets have been released as a single.

Sticking with Eminem, Pink's second most popular non-single is Won't Back Down, a song she featured on on the rapper's Recovery album in 2010. Although not a proper single, the track was used to promote the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops and also featured in adverts for films Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Hitman: Agent 47. Won't Back Down has been downloaded 59,000 times in the UK and picked up 6.84 million streams.

Another popular non-single is Bad Influence, from Pink's 2008 album Funhouse. While not a single in the UK, the song was given a standalone release in Australia (albeit without a music video) where it peaked at Number 6. In Europe, Bad Influence was used in a Volkswagen Polo advert.

Slim Shady is back again, this time for Need Me, the pair's latest collaboration from Eminem's 2017 album Revival. A not-too-shabby 5.71 million audio streams have been chalked up in the UK to make this Pink's fourth biggest non-single. Rounding out the Top 5 is Beautiful Trauma highlight Where We Go, which has 5.78 million streams under its belt.

Pink's Top 5 most popular non-singles
TITLE ARTIST YEAR
1 REVENGE PINK FT EMINEM 2017
2 WON'T BACK DOWN EMINEM FT. PINK 2010
3 BAD INFLUENCE PINK 2008
4 NEED ME EMINEM FT. PINK 2017
5 WHERE WE GO PINK 2017

©2019 Official Charts Company. All rights reserved.

+Quote Post
heysexy
post Feb 27 2019, 11:04 PM
Post #65
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 10,706
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(liamk97 @ Feb 27 2019, 08:59 PM) *
Pink's Top 5 most popular non-singles revealed
27 February 2019 | By Jack White

Pink has been a regular feature on the Official Singles Chart for nearly 20 years; and it looks set to continue this week as her latest single Walk Me Home is on track to become her 20th UK Top 10.

With seven successful albums under her belt and her eighth, Hurts 2B Human, on the way this spring, Pink must have a fair few belters in her back catalogue that didn't get a full blown release, right? Based on sales and streams, we've looked into her most popular non-singles.

Topping the list is Eminem collaboration Revenge, taken from 2017's Beautiful Trauma. Despite not being an official single, the song cracked Top 40, landing at 33 the same week as the album's release. To date, it's notched up 14 million plays.

Revenge is Pink and Eminem's fourth collaboration; and despite teaming together on a number of occasions, none one of their duets have been released as a single.

Sticking with Eminem, Pink's second most popular non-single is Won't Back Down, a song she featured on on the rapper's Recovery album in 2010. Although not a proper single, the track was used to promote the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops and also featured in adverts for films Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol and Hitman: Agent 47. Won't Back Down has been downloaded 59,000 times in the UK and picked up 6.84 million streams.

Another popular non-single is Bad Influence, from Pink's 2008 album Funhouse. While not a single in the UK, the song was given a standalone release in Australia (albeit without a music video) where it peaked at Number 6. In Europe, Bad Influence was used in a Volkswagen Polo advert.

Slim Shady is back again, this time for Need Me, the pair's latest collaboration from Eminem's 2017 album Revival. A not-too-shabby 5.71 million audio streams have been chalked up in the UK to make this Pink's fourth biggest non-single. Rounding out the Top 5 is Beautiful Trauma highlight Where We Go, which has 5.78 million streams under its belt.

Pink's Top 5 most popular non-singles
TITLE ARTIST YEAR
1 REVENGE PINK FT EMINEM 2017
2 WON'T BACK DOWN EMINEM FT. PINK 2010
3 BAD INFLUENCE PINK 2008
4 NEED ME EMINEM FT. PINK 2017
5 WHERE WE GO PINK 2017

©2019 Official Charts Company. All rights reserved.

Where We Go should of been a single. Would of been an awesome duet too and could of really reignited the Beautiful Trauma era!!

Revenge should of been a single for sure. It’s a shame it was scrapped. Although it was not my favourite

This post has been edited by heysexy: Feb 27 2019, 11:05 PM

+Quote Post
Medellíam
post Feb 28 2019, 04:41 AM
Post #66
BuzzJack Legend
Member No.: 12,472

I love Where We Go! Surprised it is in her Top 5 best selling album tracks though, it's not the first album track on Beautiful Trauma so it doesn't have the advantage of just being streamed first and gaining sales that way.

Not surprised the Eminem tracks appear or Bad Influence - the latter should definitely have been a single but then I wouldn't have wanted to sacrifice any of the other Funhouse singles either!

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Feb 28 2019, 09:21 AM
Post #67
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I still wish 'Bad Influence' had been a single over 'Funhouse'.

'Where We Go' is a random choice there....

+Quote Post
Bjork
post Feb 28 2019, 09:26 AM
Post #68
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,665
   No Gallery Pics

Revenge was even on HH, so no surprises

Barbies is my fav album track from Pink

+Quote Post
M4NG0
post Feb 28 2019, 09:56 AM
Post #69
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 151

QUOTE(heysexy @ Feb 27 2019, 11:04 PM) *
Where We Go should of been a single. Would of been an awesome duet too and could of really reignited the Beautiful Trauma era!!

Revenge should of been a single for sure. It’s a shame it was scrapped. Although it was not my favourite

It makes me really sad when I see people write "should of", "could of" and "would of" sad.gif

But that aside, I agree that Revenge should have been a single for sure, such a crazy decision to scrap it.

+Quote Post
Bjork
post Feb 28 2019, 09:59 AM
Post #70
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 22,665
   No Gallery Pics

Really? Revenge is terrible, glad it was never a single

they totally messed up the Eminem/Pink duets imho, Revenge fitted better in Eminem's album, while Needed Me would have fitted perfectly in Pink's BT
Needed Me is also 90% Pink, 10% Eminem + a much much better song than Revenge

+Quote Post
T’Seet
post Feb 28 2019, 10:00 AM
Post #71
Radical Pink Troll
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 177
   No Gallery Pics

The list isn’t a great representation of her album tracks but I guess this has a lot to do with her first 4 albums being released before album tracks were allowed into to chart.

+Quote Post
Tawdry Hepburn
post Feb 28 2019, 10:02 AM
Post #72
I'll find your lips in the street lights
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 51

I feel like 'Cuz I Can', 'How Come You're Not Here' and 'Walk of Shame' were all totally robbed of being singles.

Also 'Secrets' from the last album should've been released earlier in the campaign.

+Quote Post
Rob
post Feb 28 2019, 10:36 AM
Post #73
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 122

Revenge is one of the worst songs either artist has ever put their name to.

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2019 - 03:48 PM