BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

153 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Robbie: Daily News
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Sydney11
post Jun 14 2019, 09:34 PM
Post #2461
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 23,135

Glock anniversary: ​​Robbie rocks today in Austria

Just days before his Las Vegas show, Robbie was in full throttle in Carinthia.

No Glock tournament without Robbie Williams! The superstar, who is one of the close friends of GHPC CEO Gaston and Kathrin Glock, brought the mood among the hand-picked guests to a boil for the tenth time last night. He showed his Las Vegas show, which he will perform in the middle of next week in the US-American metropolis. At the International Show Jumping in the Glock Horse Performance Center you could get an idea in advance. Before his acclaimed appearance Robbie relaxed in swimming trunks on Lake Wörthersee.

Among them were yesterday evening, among others, Baywatch siren and animal rights activist Pamela Anderson, soul diva Mariah Carey - the exception was not even on the stage, but enjoyed Robbie's show in the audience - and the supermodels Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss. Furthermore, the elitist evening was celebrated by stage star Rupert Everett and action legend Wesley Snipes as well as entertainer Engelbert Humperdinck.

https://www.oe24.at/leute/oesterreich/Glock...reich/384623641
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 14 2019, 11:06 PM
Post #2462
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Robbie Williams reveals fears his daughter is spoilt: 'What have we created !!

Robbie Williams has revealed that his life of luxury is spoiling his little girl Teddy. The singer admitted his fears that the six-year-old is becoming too accustomed to the finer things in life after she moaned about not flying in a private plane for a trip to San Francisco. "She was getting on a plane the other day. Mum took all the kids to San Francisco to see her cousins. And she was like 'Mummy are we getting a private plane?' and she was like 'no darling we’re not' and she looked at her quizzically and she said 'but I’m my daddy’s daughter'."

Speaking to Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden on Heart Breakfast on Friday, Robbie revealed that Teddy is due a "rude awakening". He added: "It was like, 'oh no what have we created?' She’s finding things normal that she shouldn't find normal. She will have a rude awakening at some point in her life."

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeau...r-teddy-spoilt/

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 14 2019, 11:10 PM
Post #2463
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Robbie Williams speaks out on Queen’s honours list SNUB ‘It’s just all downhill’

Robbie Williams chatted to Heart Breakfast’s Jamie Theakston and Amanda Holden today, where he was asked about not being on the Queen’s honours list. The Angels hitmaker hinted that he was unsure what else he could do in light of founding Soccer Aid back in 2006 with friend Jonathan Wilkes. The 45-year-old told the DJs they had raised more than £30 million over the years, however he quipped about a previous “honour” he had received. During the chat, he also discussed a “rude awakening” from his daughter and if he and wife Ayda Field planned to have anymore children.

When asked about being honoured by the Queen, Robbie commented: “Soccer Aid has raised over 30 million - if that hasn’t done it then I don’t know.

“But I won Rear of the Year in 1998 and I’m good for honours after that. After you’ve won Rear of the Year it’s just all downhill.”

He then quipped: “I’m sat on the Rear of the Year from 1998. How good is that?”

The likes of Olivia Colman, Bear Grylls, Elvis Costello and Joanne Trollope were among more than 1,000 people recognised in the honours list last week.

Meanwhile, Robbie previously spoke out about Sunday’s Soccer Aid, after hanging up his boots last year.

He added: “I’ve seen first-hand the important work Unicef does around the world helping to make sure every child can have a happy, healthy and safe childhood, to be able to play like all children should.

“I dread to think what my children would be like without play, they’re so bright and happy and its absolutely everything to them. I hope everyone gets involved this summer.”

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/11...ews-latest-snub

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 15 2019, 04:48 AM
Post #2464
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Robbie Williams is barred from receiving an OBE over controversial tax scheme: Honours chiefs threw out award for singer, 45, after he was blacklisted amid questions over his finances

The former Take That singer was initially given a gong in 2019 New Year’s honours list for his charity work and success as a pop star.

The honours committee nominated him an for OBE but later decided against it following an intervention by the taxman. ohmy.gif

I am only interested in the Sir Robert Peter Williams gong sleep.gif

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-71...lliams-OBE.html

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jun 15 2019, 09:36 AM
Post #2465
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 10,265
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jun 15 2019, 05:48 AM) *
Robbie Williams is barred from receiving an OBE over controversial tax scheme: Honours chiefs threw out award for singer, 45, after he was blacklisted amid questions over his finances
The former Take That singer was initially given a gong in 2019 New Year’s honours list for his charity work and success as a pop star.

The honours committee nominated him an for OBE but later decided against it following an intervention by the taxman. ohmy.gif
I am only interested in the Sir Robert Peter Williams gong sleep.gif
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-71...lliams-OBE.html

That surely can't be right - half the people who have honours have been on that tax loophole list at one time or another. rolleyes.gif

What a strange article. Do you think it's true?

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 15 2019, 04:13 PM
Post #2466
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jun 15 2019, 10:36 AM) *
That surely can't be right - half the people who have honours have been on that tax loophole list at one time or another. rolleyes.gif

What a strange article. Do you think it's true?

Probably on both counts Laura, only difference is that Robbie is before the fact & the others are after the fact & held on to their OBE's ...

Anyway it's the 'Sir ' gong that only interests me sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jun 16 2019, 12:03 AM
Post #2467
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Socceraid will be raising another £5m tomorrow night so they can stuff their OBE where the sun don't shine coffee.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 16 2019, 06:56 AM
Post #2468
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Laura130262 @ Jun 16 2019, 01:03 AM) *
Socceraid will be raising another £5m tomorrow night so they can stuff their OBE where the sun don't shine coffee.gif

Now, Now !! laugh.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 16 2019, 07:02 AM
Post #2469
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

HIT CROWD Tyson Fury given pep talk by Gordon Ramsay and Robbie Williams before Tom Schwarz fight

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9305067/tyso...obbie-williams/

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jun 17 2019, 12:17 AM
Post #2470
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jun 16 2019, 07:56 AM) *
Now, Now !! laugh.gif

Sorry - I should have said £6m and where the sun don't shine laugh.gif

angel.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 18 2019, 04:30 AM
Post #2471
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
'I want to build my own TV empire like Simon Cowell... but with more style': Robbie Williams reveals his plans for world domination

Once in a hotel room in London – about ten years ago – he found a new way to introduce himself: ‘I’m Robbie and I’m a very successful mess.’ But today he has a new take: ‘Things are different because I’m different. I’ve changed the way I see myself.’

His own relationship with his parents is good. Always has been. His father divorced his mum when Williams was three years old, but remained in his life. ‘My mum worried about me. My dad never did,’ he says. ‘I think he always knew I’d get there in the end.’

https://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/home/event/a...domination.html

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jun 18 2019, 11:25 PM
Post #2472
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Interesting article from someone who has known him a long time. He's come such a long way. cool.gif

Still the Daily Mail though. sleep.gif

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 19 2019, 08:31 PM
Post #2473
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Discussing LMA choir, Simon Cowell & Xmas album

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 26 2019, 05:25 AM
Post #2474
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Let him entertain you! Robbie Williams serenades and holds hands with an Adelaide woman who attended his Las Vegas show alone

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...Vegas-show.html

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jun 28 2019, 09:35 PM
Post #2475
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Robbie Williams poses in Sunderland shirt as he continues training with Olympian Tony Jeffries

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/footb...-shirt-16505207

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jul 5 2019, 05:25 AM
Post #2476
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Robbie Williams claims he was HAUNTED by the spirit of Mama Cass when he rented the home that inspired Dan Aykroyd to write Ghostbusters

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...an-Aykroyd.html

Part 1 of the Podcast here :

https://player.fm/series/alien-nation-with-...lliams-part-one

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jul 6 2019, 10:51 PM
Post #2477
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Robbie Williams 'to sign six-figure deal for Las Vegas residency' https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news...mpaign=sharebar

I'm sure he would be getting paid more than six figures. He earns that in one night for his private gigs. wacko.gif

This post has been edited by Laura130262: Jul 6 2019, 10:54 PM

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jul 7 2019, 05:11 AM
Post #2478
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I cannot say that I am too excited by this news, I hope our loss is not their gain & that he forgets about his fanbase in Europe , then again maybe he feels the break would do him good over this side of the pond & that absence makes the heart grow fonder , he may feel it's a good business decision , find a nice little niche in the market close to home & at the same time continue his songwriting , do the tours when it suits & also dip his toe into other things . Is Vegas a place where he can make connections in the right places unsure.gif .

I know that Vegas always pays well & given that his shows are pretty popular & it being a small town folks are always looking for something new so I think he will do very well . Still not my cup of tea, I like Robbie doing his own material, I was never a big covers fan , too much of that & an artist can lose their identity

+Quote this post
Laura130262
post Jul 7 2019, 10:29 PM
Post #2479
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
QUOTE(Sydney11 @ Jul 7 2019, 06:11 AM) *
I cannot say that I am too excited by this news, I hope our loss is not their gain & that he forgets about his fanbase in Europe , then again maybe he feels the break would do him good over this side of the pond & that absence makes the heart grow fonder , he may feel it's a good business decision , find a nice little niche in the market close to home & at the same time continue his songwriting , do the tours when it suits & also dip his toe into other things . Is Vegas a place where he can make connections in the right places unsure.gif .

I know that Vegas always pays well & given that his shows are pretty popular & it being a small town folks are always looking for something new so I think he will do very well . Still not my cup of tea, I like Robbie doing his own material, I was never a big covers fan , too much of that & an artist can lose their identity

The thing is - I just can't see him being interested in a long residency.

A gig is still a gig and they're still tiring. I know there's no getting on and off planes but even so after a couple of months - I think he will have lost interest.

I saw a photo of Pete in the week and Michael Chugg who is the big promoter in Australia. Maybe he is funding next years residency. But however it pans out - I seriously doubt it would be more than 30 shows. Or maybe just the same size as what he's already done (18). He will have achieved one dream and the novelty would have worn off. It's all new and sparkly at the moment but he's a man who never stays still. He'd get itchy feet. I would bet money on it.

+Quote this post
Sydney11
post Jul 8 2019, 07:36 PM
Post #2480
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Ayda Field updates her and Robbie's fans following terrifying earthquake

Gosh !! he's looking hot ...

https://www.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/2...ter-earthquake/

+Quote this post

153 Pages V  « < 122 123 124 125 126 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 users are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:56 PM