BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Imperator: Rome, now available
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Iz 🌟
post 19th May 2018, 09:29 PM
Post #1
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

the BIG thing announced at ParadoxCon - basically a sequel to Europa Universalis: Rome and this promises to be perhaps Crusader Kings + Europa Universalis + ROMANS all in one and I am very excited to see what Paradox do with it. Been quite a while since they've had an upcoming game really worth getting excited about.

getting ready to remind myself of my nostalgic times playing Rome Total War but with all the complicated grown-up Paradox stuff *.*
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dexton
post 24th May 2018, 08:34 AM
Post #2
Group icon
rip in peace Dickston
User: 25,045

I used to love Imperium Romanum which was your basic Roman times city builder mixed with war etc. I'm 99% sure there are better titles in this sort of genre/style but I've never played anything else similar laugh.gif Nothing felt more exhilarating than building my own Colosseum and watching the chariot races, although destroying the local barbarian villages was a lot of fun too.

This looks quite different to that but there you go tongue.gif

+Quote this post
Iz 🌟
post 25th April 2019, 05:13 PM
Post #3
Group icon
I'm a paragon so don't perceive me
User: 12,929

This is now available and for the first time in a VERY long while I'm considering whether to buy a game as it's released. Still 'considering' but god do I want to play this. Reviews have said that it's the best of EU4 combined with CK2... and it's Romans.... aaaah.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 23rd April 2024, 05:57 PM