BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Phoenix | 2nd Album, 23rd November 2018
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post Aug 31 2015, 08:35 AM
Post #21
❤️❤️➕🟦
Group: Entertainment Mod
Member No.: 17,160
   No Gallery Pics

You're all commenting on something where you have no idea of the circumstances of what happened. laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
arianator_xo
post Aug 31 2015, 09:01 AM
Post #22
New Entry
Group: Members
Member No.: 22,393
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Froot. @ Aug 31 2015, 08:35 AM) *
You're all commenting on something where you have no idea of the circumstances of what happened. laugh.gif

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Calvin's shallow motives and personality

+Quote Post
p a v
post Aug 31 2015, 09:05 AM
Post #23
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

QUOTE(Froot. @ Aug 31 2015, 11:35 AM) *

the age of tw@tter and internets and gossip~

+Quote Post
*Tim
post Aug 31 2015, 09:07 AM
Post #24
Bitch of t seet
Member No.: 16,660

QUOTE(vicious ritabot @ Aug 31 2015, 09:01 AM) *
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out Calvin's shallow motives and personality

But do you know exactly what happened between the 2 of them? Cause if we believe all the rumours you are basing your statements on, Rita loves to sleep around a bit.

+Quote Post
arianator_xo
post Aug 31 2015, 09:19 AM
Post #25
New Entry
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(*Tim @ Aug 31 2015, 09:07 AM) *
But do you know exactly what happened between the 2 of them? Cause if we believe all the rumours you are basing your statements on, Rita loves to sleep around a bit.

It's not based on rumours or statements. Calvin publicly dumped Rita on Twitter and broke her heart and then took her album away from her. Even though Rita denied Poison being about him it is obvious Poison is about Calvin

He is full of it and thinks everyone owes him for his blessed talent to the industry. Did you miss his Twitter meltdown with Zayn the other week and his interview for The Guardian or the fact he is dating Taylor Swift? His life motto is clearly "get money bitch"

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Aug 31 2015, 09:26 AM
Post #26
❤️❤️➕🟦
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vicious ritabot @ Aug 31 2015, 10:19 AM) *
It's not based on rumours or statements. Calvin publicly dumped Rita on Twitter and broke her heart and then took her album away from her. Even though Rita denied Poison being about him it is obvious Poison is about Calvin

He is full of it and thinks everyone owes him for his blessed talent to the industry. Did you miss his Twitter meltdown with Zayn the other week and his interview for The Guardian or the fact he is dating Taylor Swift? His life motto is clearly "get money bitch"

He didn't dump her publicly though, that's just using stirring tabloid headlines. The tweet read: 'To address speculation - myself and Rita ended our relationship some time ago.' Until anyone finds out the real reason behind the split, I don't think anyone should be saying Calvin's actions were right or wrong.

Also, I don't think he did have a Twitter meltdown, he made some very valid points and came across very well? It was more Zayn who had a meltdown. I can't comment on the Guardian interview as I've not read it and as for the Taylor Swift relationship, it may be for money but it also may be for love?

+Quote Post
arianator_xo
post Aug 31 2015, 09:33 AM
Post #27
New Entry
   No Gallery Pics

I may be reading a bit too much into things but I still think Poison and its music video has an underlying message as to what happened between them

+Quote Post
p a v
post Aug 31 2015, 09:35 AM
Post #28
thanks for being a sarcy lil bitch
Member No.: 4,397

he broke ha heart and took ha album. she was like noooooo and he was like take that bitch i never loved ya get money bitch is my motto you stupid bitch. and she was like noooooo calvin i love you you broke ma heart nooo *cries*

it's the truestest fact, froot! don't you read the sun?!? mad.gif

+Quote Post
Klaus
post Aug 31 2015, 09:49 AM
Post #29
❤️❤️➕🟦
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(vicious ritabot @ Aug 31 2015, 10:33 AM) *
I may be reading a bit too much into things but I still think Poison and its music video has an underlying message as to what happened between them

Perhaps it does! (although I do know that others believe 'fame' is the inspiration behind the song and video) We just don't know the real reasons behind the split so I don't think anyone should be calling either party names over it.

QUOTE(Henderella @ Aug 31 2015, 10:35 AM) *
he broke ha heart and took ha album. she was like noooooo and he was like take that bitch i never loved ya get money bitch is my motto you stupid bitch. and she was like noooooo calvin i love you you broke ma heart nooo *cries*

it's the truestest fact, froot! don't you read the sun?!? mad.gif

I must admit I'm more of a Daily Star reader so that I can read Helen Wood's column.

+Quote Post
SGrey
post Aug 31 2015, 06:30 PM
Post #30
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 20,182

I have been living under a rock for the last few months apparently but Poison is absolutely fantastic. Utterly obsessed! wub.gif

+Quote Post
arianator_xo
post Aug 31 2015, 06:56 PM
Post #31
New Entry
   No Gallery Pics

QUOTE(Sean. @ Aug 31 2015, 06:30 PM) *
I have been living under a rock for the last few months apparently but Poison is absolutely fantastic. Utterly obsessed! wub.gif

Yes you better get that stan card wub.gif

+Quote Post
Cremey
post Sep 22 2016, 05:27 PM
Post #32
on a bench in coney island
Member No.: 4,089
   No Gallery Pics

Looks like things could FINALLY be happening.

Rita has been recording new music with Charli XCX, Stargate, Diana Gordon, BloodPop, Rodney Jerkins and others.

During a recent interview with Standard, she confirmed that her album, after all the delays and scrapped projects, will be finished in October. She said:

I’m desperate to get my music out. I think I’m now at a point in my life where I have a new amazing label, we really have taken it to the next level. It’s very song-based. It’s very real — real instruments, believable lyrics. I’ve not only grown as an individual but as a woman. People are going to see that. I’ve been in a whirlwind but I’ve honestly been living my dream. I was living in New York for three months filming America’s Next Top Model, now I’m in London for two months recording every day with my dream team. Then I fly to LA in October to finish the album.

Working with Diana (Wynter) Gordon, Charli XCX and Bloodpop has me excited for this.
Still listen to 'I Will Never Let You Down' and 'Body on Me' all the time. 'Poison' grew a bit old but those two are still 🔥

+Quote Post
Liam.k.
post Sep 22 2016, 05:45 PM
Post #33
BuzzJack Idol
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 12,472

I have a feeling her previous three singles will have been scrapped from this album, which would be a shame as 'I Will Never Let You Down' is perhaps my favourite from her and 'Body On Me' suited her very well and was a sound that be good to continue with.

+Quote Post
Botchia
post Sep 22 2016, 05:54 PM
Post #34
I Drink Wine
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

Finally some news! Good to see her back on track. It would be nice to at least have Body on Me as part of the album, but I wouldn't be surprised if they left all the previous singles off.

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Sep 22 2016, 05:56 PM
Post #35
I found the love, I found the love in me
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 5,042

'bout time!

Ready to be slayed. wub.gif

+Quote Post
Cameron
post Sep 22 2016, 06:01 PM
Post #36
THE BLAZE *.*
Member No.: 18,061

Finally! I guess she really did milk her celebrity status for years without releasing another album laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Sep 22 2016, 08:48 PM
Post #37
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

If all the previous singles are scrapped, especially as they were with her previous label, I can see it being about a year before this is out. They will need to rebuild her. People have probably forgotten that she's a singer and not some random blonde.

+Quote Post
Tombo
post Sep 26 2016, 02:42 AM
Post #38
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 9,543

I'm happy for this, I was wondering what she is up to.

+Quote Post
Botchia
post Feb 11 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #39
I Drink Wine
Member No.: 21,753
   No Gallery Pics

First new music from her in over a year is a Target Deluxe Track on the Fifty Shades Soundtrack. RIP.

http://ritaora.com.br/ouca-kiss-me-nova-mu...s-mais-escuros/

Called "Kiss Me". It's actually quite good though and a shame it wasn't included on the main soundtrack.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Feb 11 2017, 05:19 PM
Post #40
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

I've got a feeling she won't actually release again tbh.

+Quote Post

22 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:24 AM