BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Artist News
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Family Thread, David joins Benfica Youth Academy
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
SweetCandy
post 28th November 2013, 09:18 AM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 9,605

Remember Martin Ciccone ?
On truth or dare he looked sexy as, deep voice fast forward to 2013...

Madonna's alcoholic brother has given up alcohol and revealed his sister is going to buy him some new teeth.
Martin Ciccone has suffered a troubled past in which he's battled alcohol abuse, DUI arrests, time in jail, and multiple stints in rehab.
However the 56-year-old has finally managed to turn his life around and when tracked down by MailOnline he proudly revealed he has been sober for a year.
Now working at a rehab centre in Hollywood for alcoholics and drug addicts, Martin told how his famous sister is helping him out financially by paying for a new set of false teeth for him.
He said: 'We are on good terms and she’s helping me out. She’s getting me some new teeth. I’m hoping to start doing voiceover work again for cartoons and video games and get back on my feet.'
Martin spoke out in the week that Forbes Magazine named Madonna the world's highest paid musician of 2013.
The 55-year-old Like A Virgin singer pocketed $125m from June 2012 to May 2013 thanks to her hit MDMA tour.
The queen of pop's fortune is a stark contrast from the humble life Martin is now living. However, it is the plight of the pair's older brother Anthony Ciccone, also an alcoholic, that worries Martin and he revealed he plans to try and save him.
Anthony has been homeless on the freezing streets of Michigan for the last three years after losing his job at the Ciccone family vineyard for drinking the wine from the vats.
In an interview with MailOnline in March this year, Anthony said: 'Madonna doesn’t give a s*** if I’m dead or alive. She lives in her own world.
'I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me. We never loved each other. My father would be very happy if I died of hypothermia and then he would not have to worry about it anymore.'

Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
SweetCandy
post 8th December 2013, 08:57 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Lourdes Leon, 17, takes on the role of Betty Rizzo at the school production in Manhattan on Friday. Watching in the audience was her mother, Madonna, with kids, Rocco, David and Mercy and friends.

Madonna’s teen daughter Lourdes smoked cigarettes, chugged wine and got boy crazy in front of hundreds of people on Friday.But it was all just an act.

Lola, as she’s known, made her debut as the rule-breaking Betty Rizzo in LaGuardia High School’s production of “Grease.”

She shares the part with another student, sophomore Talia R. Bornstein, in the show running through Dec. 15.

Lourdes 'Lola' Leon with Madonna following behind at LaGuardia High School Friday night.

In the program, Lola Leon, 17, gave shout-outs to her mom and dad, personal trainer and performer Carlos Leon.
“She would like to thank her parents,” she noted in her bio, “for giving her guidance and love and supporting her passions wholeheartedly.”

Lola might have also thanked her superstar mother for her star-power DNA and fashion sense. But instead of mom’s iconic cone bra, Lola rocked the Eisenhower-era costumes in the show set in 1959 at Rydell High School.

Rizzo is the sarcastic Pink Lady who has no time for good girls or need for a glass when it comes to booze.
“Drink it out of the bottle,” Lola growled in character, while holding cheap vino. “We ain’t got cooties.”

But Rizzo needs to sing and dance, too. And Lola, who was terrific at both, found the comedy in her Act I solo, “Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee.” She also dug for something deeper and found it in “There are Worse Things I Could Do.” In the audience was her mother, Madonna, with kids, Rocco, David and Mercy and friends. Lola’s Carlos also attended the show.
Madonna was an appreciative audience throughout the show, at times laughing at her daughter’s antics, and at one point she and her friend took a picture of another actor during the song, “Mooning.” The proud mom had a big bouquet of white roses resting in her lap for her daughter, and she and Leon shared a kiss after the performance.
Lola blended into a high-energy ensemble led by Tommaso Di Blasi as Danny Zuko and Julia Dean and Victoria Johnson, who alternate as the goody-goody Sandy Dumbrowski.

+Quote this post
vibe
post 9th December 2013, 08:24 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763

Would love to see a video

+Quote this post
SweetCandy
post 10th December 2013, 05:56 PM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

New picture of Lourdes in Grease

+Quote this post
SweetCandy
post 11th April 2014, 03:27 PM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Antony Ciccone talks about Madonna and what his favourite song is.

+Quote this post
vibe
post 15th April 2014, 07:27 AM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 11,763

Lol smile.gif

It's quite odd that she really isn't close to her siblings

+Quote this post
SweetCandy
post 15th April 2014, 02:38 PM
Post #27
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member

She seems a lot closer to her sisters than her brothers.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 28th December 2015, 02:32 PM
Post #28
Group icon
User: 13,007

The custody battle seems to be getting quite icky...

Could Madonna and Jacqui Ritchie be battling with Christmas photos after Rocco decided to stay with his dad for the holidays?

The pop superstar - who is currently embroiled in a custody battle after her son reportedly refused to fly back to New York to celebrate the festivities with her- and ex-husband Guy's new wife have both been sharing family snaps over the weekend.

Despite the drama, the Queen of Pop proudly uploaded a number of loving pictures showing her kids having fun - whilst Jacqui shared a family Christmas card featuring Rocco.

It comes as Rocco reportedly refused to join her for Christmas in New York, instead staying with his dad Guy Ritchie in London.

Rocco, 15, was visiting his film director dad in London and was expected to fly back to the States.

But in a dramatic twist, the 57 year old pop diva- who is in the middle of a world tour - went to the Manhattan Supreme Court yesterday to try to force her ex-hubby to send the teenager back to New York.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news...ristmas-7081036

Must have been a tough Christmas for her sad.gif Rocco doesn't seem to want to return to the States and not sure what affect Madonna pushing for him to return will have :/

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 28th December 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol
User: 12,472

I'd rather this sort of thing wasn't public knowledge tbh. I mean, I don't know who particularly is to blame for it getting out and how much blame should be put on whoever etc. etc., but obviously no-one aside those involved know what's going on and, when there's kids involved, it should just remain private.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 3rd January 2016, 10:14 PM
Post #30
Group icon

Rocco has allegedly blocked Madonna on Instagram :/ She's posted pictures of her with Lourdes recently but this whole situation is horrible to read about and I pray it can be sorted out for them all.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news...s-rocco-7111615

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 9th January 2016, 10:28 PM
Post #31
Group icon

"Its possible to be an entertainer and a good mother!!! Too bad we don't live in a society where many encourage strong independent single working moms! The next great Frontier! ❤ #revolutionoflove continues ❤ #rebelheart4ever" -Madonna

+Quote this post
Qween
post 10th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Post #32
Group icon
Schlagerdrottningen
User: 11,709

David and Mercy having the TIME OF THEIR LIVES!

But no, this is quite unfortunate (though what teenage boy would WANT to follow their mum on social media, and that's before we get to what she posts).

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 24th January 2016, 02:48 PM
Post #33
Group icon

She stopped the concert last night to celebrate Mercy's 10th birthday heart.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 15th February 2016, 05:14 PM
Post #34
Group icon

Guy Ritchie 'trying to repair damage' to son Rocco while mother Madonna 'is concerned teen has no guidance'

Guy Ritchie is "repairing the damage" he feels his ex-wife Madonna has done to their son.

The 'Man from U.N.C.L.E.' star is reportedly keeping a "watchful eye" over his 15-year-old son Rocco as they all prepare for the custody hearing next month.

A source told The Sun newspaper: "Guy wants to wait until Rocco’s future is decided before making any plans for his schooling. He feels he is repairing the damage done to Rocco through being on tour with his mother last year and is in fact keeping a watchful eye over his son.

"Rocco and Lourdes have always been close and he finds it hard to live with his mother without her there."

Despite the claims that the director is trying to protect his son, it has been claimed that Madonna is worried that her son is not getting enough "guidance".

A source told the publication: "[Madonna] has grown increasingly concerned that Rocco's father is doing nothing to give him rules or guidance".

It is believed that the Like a Virgin singer was "shocked and devastated" by allegations her son was smoking a 'suspicious cigarette'.

An insider told the newspaper: "It is certainly not what Madonna wants for her son."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news...-damage-7362659

This is just going round in circles and no one is gaining anything from it sad.gif Really hope it can be resolved fast!

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 15th February 2016, 09:38 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

"Repairing the damage" is such tabloid hyperbole crap. no.gif Hopefully they can work out whatever the situation may be; at least all three involved are keeping it behind closed doors and it's just """sources""" that this information is coming from.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 22nd February 2016, 08:16 PM
Post #36
Group icon

I miss this boy so full of life so full of love💛! I hope we see that Leo Sun soon. The light is blinding!

cry.gif

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 3rd March 2016, 06:24 PM
Post #37
Group icon

Judge urges Madonna and Guy Ritchie to end dispute over son Rocco

Pair told to put child’s interests first and warned that court will make a ruling if they cannot agree on custody of 15-year-old

In the 90-minute hearing, Macdonald emphasised that it was their son who was suffering the most from this very publicly acrimonious custody battle. He said: “Unfortunate Rocco will have to experience additional emotional upset.”

The judge adjourned the case for a full hearing next week, where more evidence will be presented, and said he had to consider whether Madonna’s custody battle should continue in UK courts.

“It would be my fervent hope that discussions between the parties can reach an amicable resolution,” he said.

“An amicable negotiated resolution is definitely the way forward and in Rocco’s best interests.”

http://www.theguardian.com/music/2016/mar/...spute-son-rocco

I really agree. It can't be good for him AT ALL.

+Quote this post
Liam.k.
post 4th March 2016, 11:14 AM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Idol

News today suggests they are close to an agreement of Rocco staying in London. Will be happy to see this resolved!

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 22nd March 2016, 06:48 PM
Post #39
Group icon

Madonna has been granted permission to end the British legal action over the custody of her 15-year-old son, Rocco.
The singer is in dispute with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie over where the teenager should live.

Hearings have been held in both New York and London, but Madonna recently asked London's High Court to bring the English proceedings to a close.

The pop star told the judge she wanted to "heal the wounds" opened by the dispute.

Mr Justice MacDonald ruled on Monday the English proceedings could be halted.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-35862049

So just the rulings in NY now..

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post 29th March 2016, 05:28 PM
Post #40
Group icon

David's biological dad has got involved now too sad.gif

The biological father of Madonna's adopted son David Ritchie has expressed concern over the singer's ongoing custody battle over her older son Rocco.
Malawian farmer Yohane Banda, 42, admitted he is worried about David, 10, as the youngster is continuing to be separated from his sibling Rocco, 15, who is currently living in the UK with his father Guy Ritchie.

'I’d like to know what’s going on behind closed doors and why Rocco wanted to leave his mum and live with his dad like that.'

Yohane believes his biological son would be happy living a simple life in Malawi than the current family situation with the siblings separated and Madonna's behaviour.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...ttle-Rocco.html

+Quote this post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 10:42 AM