BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Teen Wolf
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Cody Scobell
post Sep 25 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #181
Cause if looks could kill, we wouldn’t want to be Dan Humphrey
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 21,308
   No Gallery Pics

Can we just appreciate the fact that Lydia knew Jackson was gay BOTH DURING AND POST-BREAKUP? I have to add that in my Jackson write-up.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 25 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #182
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

Jeff Davis: "I wanted Isaac to come back. Like I wanted him to show up with a two-second cameo at the end being like, “Did I miss it?”"

ffs I'd have loved that laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Sep 25 2017, 07:02 PM
Post #183
   No Gallery Pics

Then again someone leaked that Theo was going to get killed off around 6x16 but Jeff rejected the idea

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 25 2017, 07:13 PM
Post #184

QUOTE(#CodyDecides @ Sep 25 2017, 05:53 PM) *
Can we just appreciate the fact that Lydia knew Jackson was gay BOTH DURING AND POST-BREAKUP? I have to add that in my Jackson write-up.

I actually loved that, I mean I thought they'd gloss over his sexuality for the most part but it was a great touch!

QUOTE(#CodyDecides @ Sep 25 2017, 08:02 PM) *
Then again someone leaked that Theo was going to get killed off around 6x16 but Jeff rejected the idea

thank GOD, I've really grown to love Theo and his character arc this season

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Oct 1 2017, 10:47 AM
Post #185

I just rewatched the finale and got the same feels the second time round, not sure I could've asked for a more fitting conclusion wub.gif (Isaac's absence aside)

I forgot to mention Theo taking Gabe's pain - a goosebumps moment that showed just how far Theo's come as a character heart.gif

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post May 21 2020, 04:59 PM
Post #186

omg !!!!!

Scott McCall and his beloved pack are back: The Teen Wolf crew is getting together outside of Beacon Hills, and it's all for an important cause.

MTV today announced its new digital format, “MTV Reunions,” will launch with the cast and creator of its iconic series Teen Wolf on June 5 for the show’s ninth anniversary (2011 memories). Hosted by MTV News’ Josh Horowitz, the virtual reunion will air on the MTV YouTube channel with amplification across MTV News, MTV brand, MTV Vault and Teen Wolf social accounts and will benefit the First Responders First Charity. The Teen Wolf virtual reunion marks the first from "MTV Reunions," which will reunite cast members from television’s most memorable shows, all with the purpose of raising money for charitable causes.

The MTV band is truly back together: Series creator Jeff Davis and cast members Orny Adams, Linden Ashby, Ian Bohen, Charlie Carver, Max Carver, Arden Cho, Cody Christian, Shelley Hennig, Dylan O’Brien, Melissa Ponzio, Tyler Posey, Khylin Rhambo, Holland Roden and Dylan Sprayberry will take part in this truly supernatural event. From the safety of their homes, fans will have a front-row seat to their favorite Teen Wolf characters as they reflect back on the series’ most memorable moments and filming experiences, and share how they’re coping during these uncertain times. There'll be different types of werewolves (including one very special True Alpha), humans (special mentions for the nurse, coach and sheriff), a Werecoyote, a Kitsune, a Banshee, a Beast and a Chimera -- a real special group.

MTV’s Teen Wolf, which was produced by MGM Television, first premiered nine years ago on June 5, 2011 and quickly became an overnight sensation that led to six successful seasons. The drama followed Scott McCall (Posey), a high school student who is bitten by a werewolf and must cope with its effects on him, his friends and his family. We love you Mama McCall:

The virtual reunion coincides with MTV’s launch of #AloneTogether, a global talent and social media-driven campaign that educates young people on the importance of social distancing in order to flatten the curve of coronavirus.

For Teen Wolf reunion updates, follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Join the conversation using #TeenWolfReunion. Stay with MTV News as we approach the inaugural "MTV Reunions" Teen Wolf edition on Friday, June 5 at 12PM ET!

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Jun 18 2020, 06:04 PM
Post #187

Now happening on 26th June, it was postponed so it didn't draw attention away from the protests etc!

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 26 2020, 03:54 PM
Post #188
   No Gallery Pics

JUST A COUPLE MORE MINUTES LEFT

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 26 2020, 03:57 PM
Post #189
   No Gallery Pics

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Jun 26 2020, 04:49 PM
Post #190
   No Gallery Pics

EVERYONE FORGOT THAT MELISSA AND CHRIS STARTED DATING AT THE END OF THE SERIES I’M SCREAMING

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Jun 26 2020, 11:49 PM
Post #191

laugh.gif I always thought Melissa and Stilinski had more potential as a couple anyway tbh...!

Such a cute watch, I laughed the whole way through, I love how they're all so positive about the show still. And the fact Orny Adams basically is a real-life Coach laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Dec 18 2020, 04:38 AM
Post #192
   No Gallery Pics

I’M ALIIIIIIVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Dec 18 2020, 10:45 AM
Post #193

If only that were real sad.gif

+Quote Post
Cody Scobell
post Dec 18 2020, 07:08 PM
Post #194
   No Gallery Pics

I just don't know what a S7 would entail if they're gonna incorporate the original cast as much as they could. Would they be continuing with the humans vs. supernatural arc? Will they be introducing more mythical creatures and incorporating/representing more cultures as best as they can, similar to what they did with Kira?

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 11 2021, 09:04 PM
Post #195

Okay I don't usually buy into these videos + theories as they feel like wishful thinking more than anything else, but I think this one actually has some sort of grounding to it??

Basically, the video's creator (owner of the famous Teen Wolf Wiki so not a nobody) heard from a "reliable source" that Teen Wolf is coming back in some form and it'll be announced during the VMAs. Then... this appears on the official Teen Wolf FB page (it's my screenshot so 100% genuine!!):

Which basically backs up what the reliable source had said ohmy.gif I'm prepared to look like a CLOWN when this amounts to nothing but it'd be amazing if Teen Wolf is back in some capacity, even for a film if it's not a new season. I know Tyler Posey's definitely up for it laugh.gif I could imagine a selection of the original cast being up for it too, Dylan O'B is the biggest obstacle but they managed with only guest appearances from Stiles in season 6 anyway I guess.

+Quote Post
lewistgreen
post Sep 12 2021, 01:05 PM
Post #196
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Members
Member No.: 19,585

Omg PLEASE

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 12 2021, 07:42 PM
Post #197

Announcement apparently NOT coming tonight now, potentially due to the above video letting the cat out of the bag laugh.gif but the reliable source says it's still coming at some point and we've just got to wait for the announcement from ViacomCBS.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 24 2021, 04:17 PM
Post #198

TEEN WOLF REVIVAL MOVIE CONFIRMED!!! Talks with original cast members are happening!!

https://variety.com/2021/tv/news/teen-wolf-...eal-1235073403/

In the “Teen Wolf” movie, a terrifying evil has emerged in the town of Beacon Hills. The wolves are howling once again, calling for the return of Banshees, Werecoyotes, Hellhounds, Kitsunes, and every other shapeshifter in the night. But only a Werewolf like Scott McCall, no longer a teenager yet still an Alpha, can gather both new allies and reunite trusted friends to fight back against what could be the most powerful and deadliest enemy they’ve ever faced.

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Sep 24 2021, 04:27 PM
Post #199

cheeseblock.png!!

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Dec 26 2021, 11:41 PM
Post #200

Teen Wolf Wiki has posted a video with some cast news, all unconfirmed for now but apparently the following have definitely signed on for the project:

Tyler Posey (obv)
Holland Roden
Shelley Hennig
Melissa Ponzio
Linden Ashby
JR Bourne

And the following are likely and have expressed interest, deals are just being closed:

Tyler Hoechlin
Ian Bohen
Arden Cho
Colton Haynes

No news on Dylan O'Brien and negotiations are going on with him apparently. That covers most of the major players though, I'd say the most glaring absentee right now is Dylan Sprayberry but hopefully he'll be back too! Obviously Daniel Sharman is on my wishlist too but idk how likely that one actually is (and COACH !!!)

+Quote Post

12 Pages V  « < 8 9 10 11 12 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:22 AM