BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension, October | Confirmed to be the LAST in the series!
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Klaus
post 29th June 2015, 07:46 PM
Post #1
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160

The story centres around the Fleeges family - father Ryan (Chris J Murray), mother Emily (Brit Shaw) and their daughter Leila (Ivy George) - who discover a box of video tapes in the garage when they move house.
Paranormal Activity: The Ghost Dimension has took its time to be made following the previous yearly releases of the series (the spin-off doesn't count!!1!). However, it is confirmed to be being released in October and it will be the LAST entry with the director promising closure and answers. It will be in 3D as well and it looks as though it has a bigger budget, going out with a BANG hopefully.

QUOTE(Digital Spy)
"All the questions that everyone has asked from the past Paranormal Activity films - what does Toby look like? What's the backstory to the families? "These questions have been teased out. Now they will be answered."

I'm glad it's looking to be the last one because the fourth one didn't really add ANYTHING to the actual story. I know it's not as though most people watch for the story haha but I think that's why I enjoyed the third film so much as it helped provide an explanation.

QUOTE(Digital Spy)
"It's coming to an end. This is it, the finale," Blum told USA Today. "We're saying it before the movie opens. We're not going to grind this horror franchise into the ground.

"This will keep Paranormal Activity as part of this culture and this particular time in a really fantastic way."

"At some point, might there be a reboot? You never know. We've never discussed it. "[But] we made this movie like it's the end of this Paranormal line for sure."
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 29th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

I got bored after the third one. It was a novelty at first with a few good scares but every one was the same thing after.

+Quote this post
post 29th June 2015, 10:40 PM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

Lol what on earth have they done?

The first one I thought was genuinely fantastic. Subtle, detailed and psychologically terrifying. This looks like trash.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 28th April 2024, 11:04 AM