BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Big Reunion Documentary, Atomic Kitten/Liberty X/B*Witched/911/Honeyz/5ive
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
pippa
post Jan 23 2013, 09:12 AM
Post #41
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

Is there any indication when this show will air, i wish they would release a date. I am really excited to see this, i dont suspect anyone will resurrect their career's from it but i would love if some or any of them did.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Coral5
post Jan 23 2013, 10:16 AM
Post #42
PTTP
Group: Banned
Member No.: 16,865
   No Gallery Pics

Hear'Say or/and S Club 7 must be here wub.gif , not awful Liberty X. mad.gif

+Quote Post
pippa
post Jan 23 2013, 10:22 AM
Post #43
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Artist Mod
Member No.: 14,031
   No Gallery Pics

I think Hear Say and S Club should just simply join in, there can be room for everyone.

+Quote Post
Theonix
post Jan 23 2013, 10:30 AM
Post #44
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
Group: Members
Member No.: 8,661

QUOTE(pippa @ Jan 23 2013, 10:22 AM) *
I think Hear Say and S Club should just simply join in, there can be room for everyone.

...Except it's already been filmed...

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Jan 23 2013, 01:26 PM
Post #45
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

QUOTE(pippa @ Jan 23 2013, 09:12 AM) *
Is there any indication when this show will air, i wish they would release a date. I am really excited to see this, i dont suspect anyone will resurrect their career's from it but i would love if some or any of them did.

Jan 31st. smile.gif The show has its own Twitter account: @BigReunionITV

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Jan 24 2013, 12:25 AM
Post #46
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Member No.: 66

Just watched the video for X, it is HILARIOUS, the song and production sound like a mess, it sounds like an reject from Sundown by S Club 8.

+Quote Post
StAndrews1875
post Jan 24 2013, 03:15 PM
Post #47
BuzzJack Regular
Group: Banned
Member No.: 17,533
   No Gallery Pics

Have seen the promo pics....Sinead from Bwitched looks about 45! A bit schoolteacher looking.

911 turned out hotter now! Lee Brennan is a stud. Five...Scott has aged well..was told I do look like him.

Why they asked that cheap tart Kerry Katatonia back I love to know. Talentless waste of space.

This post has been edited by StAndrews1875: Jan 24 2013, 03:17 PM

+Quote Post
JosephBoone
post Jan 24 2013, 03:49 PM
Post #48
you never forget your first time...
Group: Admin.
Member No.: 13,530

QUOTE(StAndrews1875 @ Jan 24 2013, 03:15 PM) *
Why they asked that cheap tart Kerry Katatonia back I love to know. Talentless waste of space.

Because Jenny Frost is pregnant with twins and therefore could not do the show.

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 24 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #49
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Genre Mod
Member No.: 223

QUOTE(Martyn @ Jan 24 2013, 12:25 AM) *
Just watched the video for X, it is HILARIOUS, the song and production sound like a mess, it sounds like an reject from Sundown by S Club 8.

I used to love that song back in the day sad.gif.

+Quote Post
G𝓪𝓻y
post Jan 25 2013, 12:31 AM
Post #50
All Eyes On Me When I Walk In, No Question That This Guys A 10
Member No.: 277

Some epic tunages in here!

5.5 'A Night to Remember'
7.0 'Love Sensation'
5.5 'Don't Make Me Wait'
9.5 'Bodyshakin'
10.0 'The Journey'
6.5 'Party People.. Friday Night'
7.0 'All I Want Is You'
5.0 'How Do You Want Me to Love'
9.5 'More Than A Woman'
8.0 'A Little Bit More'
11.0 'Private Number[/b]
2.5 'Wonderland'

5ive

9.5 'Slam Dunk (Da Funk)
6.0 'When The Lights Go Out'
10.0 'Got The Feeling'
7.5 'Everybody Get Up'
9.5 'Until The Time is Through'
11.0 If Ya Gettin' Down
10.0 'Keep On Movin'
5.0 'We Will Rock You'
8.5 'Let's Dance'
6.0 'Closer to Me'

Atomic Kitten

7.5 'Right Now'
9.5 'See Ya'
7.0 'I Want Your Love'
9.0 'Follow Me'
7.5 'Eternal Flame'
11.0 'It's OK'
10.0 'The Tide is High'
8.0 'Be With You'
9.5 'The Last Goodbye'
5.0 'Love Doesn't Have To Hurt'
7.5 'If You Come To Me'
4.5 'Ladie's Night'
8.0 'Someone Like Me'
6.5 'Cradle'

B*Witched

10.0 'C'est La Vie'
10.0 'Rollercoaster'
11.0 'To You I Belong'
8.5 'Blame It On The Weatherman'
9.5 'Jesse Hold On'
7.0 'I Shall Be There'
6.5 'Jump Down'

Honeyz

10.0 'Finally Found'
11.0 'End Of The Line'
6.5 'Love Of A Lifetime'
8.0 'Won't Take It Lying Down'
3.5 'Not Even Gonna Trip'
7.5 'I Don't Know'

Liberty X

8.0 'Thinking It Over'
8.5 'Doin' It'
10.0 'Just A Little'
8.0 'Got To Have Your Love'
6.5 'Holding On For You'
9.0 'Being Nobody'
6.0 'Jumpin'
5.5 'Everybody Cries'
11.0 Song 4 Lovers wub.gif
5.5 'A Night To Remember'
5.0 'X'

+Quote Post
diamondtooth
post Jan 25 2013, 01:03 PM
Post #51
BuzzJack Regular
Member No.: 3,909
   No Gallery Pics

Yes I LOVE so many of these groups songs:

Liberty X: Just A Little, Being Nobody, Jumpin', Song For Lovers, Shotgun (album track)
B*Witched: C'es La Vie, Rollercoaster, To You I Belong
Atomic Kitten: Its Ok, If You Come To Me, Love Doesn't Have To Hurt, See Ya
Honeyz: Finally Found, Won't Take It Lying Down
Five: Got The Feeling, Everybody Get Up, Keep On Movin'
911: -

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 25 2013, 01:27 PM
Post #52
BuzzJack Legend

Just rediscovered Rollercoaster. If ever there was one song which captured my childhood ... wub.gif

+Quote Post
-Jay-
post Jan 26 2013, 03:02 PM
Post #53
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
Group: Chart Mod
Member No.: 3,217

Excerpt from the ITV press release for Episode 2 of The Big Reunion:

Atomic Kitten

Girl band Atomic Kitten burst onto the pop scene with their infectious personalities, but Kerry Katona, Natasha Hamilton and Liz McClarnon admit that the claws were out from the very beginning.

Talking about the first time she met Natasha, Kerry says, “I didn’t like her (Natasha). (I thought) this was my band, 'Who the hell does this sixteen year old girl think she is coming under my roof criticisng my dance routines. Sorry I’m just not working with her.'”

Natasha adds, “From day dot there was drama. I think I pushed her (Kerry’s) nose out a little bit. “

But, after their initial hiccup Kerry and Natasha soon became close.

Natasha confirms, “Me and Kerry did become really close friends she was like my big sister.“

Kerry adds, “Liz was the one who’d go to bed early and be the good girl, while me and Tash were like, ‘Let's go out partying.’ (We were) causing trouble.”

Liz reveals, “Tash and my relationship, it was like that sister that you didn’t really see much unless you kind of had to. “

Tash admits, “I used to get annoyed with Liz because Liz never had a yes or no opinion.”

Liz reveals one particular incident with Natasha, she says, “Tash was always very tough, very straight down the line and I was always very sensitive. We had a massive gig in GAY once and she just turned round to me and said, ‘You didn’t do that step right on stage.’”

Natasaha confesses, “I said, ‘Why did you do that? We said you wouldn’t do that.’ It got more and more angry to a point where we were literally screaming at each other.”

Liz then adds, “She just launched at me. You know when you go, ‘What the hell just happened?’”

Kerry’s likeability and infamous personal life catapulted her into the spotlight. Having bagged a popstar boyfriend, Westlife’s Brian McFadden, the pressures of being in a girlband were beginning to take its toll.

Kerry recalls one incident with Liz, “I rang the tour manager and said can I bring Brian (McFadden) with us. We picked Tash up then went to pick Liz up, but Liz had her younger brother Joe with her.

Liz continues, “I didn’t know she (Kerry) was bringing Brian with her for the day, I’d cleared it with the tour manager that I could bring my little brother. As Brian was already in the car the main thing was that Joe was not going to be able to get in the car so that really, really, really annoyed me…I hit her.”

Kerry continues, “Well that was it I undid my seatbelt, I’ve gone for her. I kicked her out the car. I said, ‘Drive off.' I left her in the street. I was screaming, I was so angry. (After that) I used to make her get changed in the in the toilets. On stage, I’d stamp on her foot.”

Natasha, adds, “That fight really ruined their relationship. It didn’t end on a good note for them at all.”

But after discovering she was pregnant, Kerry left the band and the remaining members were joined by Jenny Frost. Soon after, their single ‘Whole Again’ went to number one and catapulted the girls into pop stardom.

Success continued, with their second single Eternal Flame also reaching number one, but cracks begin to surface again as Liz struggled to cope with a self-confessed lack of confidence, whilst Natasha suffered post natal depression after the birth of son Josh.

Liz adds, “With the success comes the people that don’t like you for someone like me, that gets hard. A 100 people could say ‘you're fabulous’ but one could say 'you’re rubbish' and I would crumble.”

After the birth of her son Natasha said, “I wasn’t feeling confident in myself and my body. When you come back into a band where the other girls are preened perfectly looking amazing (whilst I was) coming back feeling a bit battered and bruised.”

A tearful Natasha continues, “It was a lot of pressure to put on me, to have a baby and to be expected to kind of cut my tie so quickly. One of things to help me get through it was talking to the record label and saying, ‘Look I’m missing my son so much can we work out something where he can come along with me? I’ve asked my mum she said she’d be his nanny.’"

“I thought him being on the road with us with solve all my problems and in fact it made it ten times worse. I was always doing something and I could see him in the corner of my eye, he was playing with my mum and I used to think, 'I should be doing that I’m his mum.' He’d fall over and run to my mum and I was like, 'I want him to run to me.' I just wanted someone to say ‘What’s wrong?’ And no one ever did, not for a long time.

“(It took) Nine months of being back at work before someone said to me, 'You’ve got post natal depression.' Up until that point I thought I was going mental. I just pulled the girls into the room and said, ‘I’m leaving and that’s it, I’m not well.’ They just hated me. My decision to leave the band ended their career and I know they were bitter. I remember saying to my mum, ‘Mum I wish I was dead.’ And I meant it.“

With the original line up back together for the first time since 2001, Liz admits her reservations.

Liz says, “I think it could be very easy for us to fall back into old relationships, I wouldn’t say I’m scared about that, I’d say I’m petrified about it.

Kerry adds, “My personal life took over from what I was actually good at and what I actually enjoyed doing. I feel like I’ve done a full circle. I started my career in the industry being a popstar and I’ve been through hell and back since then. I think people actually forget I was in Atomic Kitten.”

+Quote Post
Tafty³³³
post Jan 26 2013, 06:39 PM
Post #54
I found the love, I found the love in me
Member No.: 5,042

f***. That's all a bit, dramatic isn't it? It was like reading a script for Eastenders or something! laugh.gif I'm looking forward to that episode the most as Atomic Kitten are my faves from this big reunion, and I think, from the looks of things, they'll have a better story to share! ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Griefle Mix
post Jan 26 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #55
Guests

This would be really interesting to watch but I'll probably forget to watch it or something like that. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Jan 26 2013, 09:33 PM
Post #56
BuzzJack Platinum Member

I really wish Jenny was involved somewhere in this documentary, even if they interviewed her and showed her being very pregnant or something.

+Quote Post
Acoustic
post Jan 26 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #57
BuzzJack Gold Member
Member No.: 8,919

Looking forward most to Atomic Kitten.

It's Ok is my childhood, had that song on repeat.

+Quote Post
Padamic Tension
post Jan 28 2013, 12:01 AM
Post #58
BuzzJack Idol
Member No.: 845
   No Gallery Pics

Finally its starting next thursday night, shame i cant sky plus it as itv cant be recorded in ireland and likewise with itv but i shall set myself a wee reminder as so i wont forget.

+Quote Post
Martyn
post Jan 28 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #59
BuzzJack Platinum Member

Atomic Kitten are performing on This Morning later in the week. This could be interesting!

+Quote Post
JackTheeStallion
post Jan 28 2013, 12:22 PM
Post #60
BuzzJack Legend

Wow, Atomic Kitten one sounds exciting! ohmy.gif

Most excited about Liberty X and B*Witched though I think wub.gif.

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 12:22 PM