BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> The Challenge 39: Battle for a New Champion, Wednesday, Oct. 18
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Aaron.
post Dec 3 2017, 06:33 PM
Post #21
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 3,245
End Of Dirty Thirty: Yeah this final/reunion really did not need to be 4 Episodes. I don't understand how Camilla won? It looked like to me that Tori had it in the bag and when she went out 3rd, I thought surely that Cara Maria would have won. Jordan was a great winner. I've seen some older seasons with Derrick and I liked him, but, Jordan did really great this season. This is actually the first season I've seen him in.

Champs vs Stars: I'm pretty impressed so far, lots of Drama between the teams which was lacking the last time, it was all in-team-fighting. What is going on with the Champs tho!? First Camilla was kicked off, now Jenna and it looks like Ashley is going to have to quit as well. They better have some back up girls. The Girls group actually is quite weak.. well, I guess Aneesa is the only weak one. Where's people like Cara, Kailah and Tori? Anessa just seems like a throw away.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Dec 8 2017, 02:47 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Challenge 31 Trailer: http://ew.com/tv/2017/12/05/the-challenge-vendettas-cast/
Full Cast Pictures/Details: http://www.mtv.com/news/3050431/challenge-vendettas-cast/

Cast List:

Alicia Wright (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Brad Fiorenza (Original series: 2004’s The Real World: San Diego; last Challenge: 2010’s Cutthroat)
Britni Thornton (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Cara Maria Sorbello (Original series: Fresh Meat II; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Cory Wharton (Original series: The Real World: Ex-Plosion; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)
Devin Walker (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Eddie Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Jemmye Carroll (Original series: 2010’s The Real World: New Orleans; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Johnny Bananas (Original series: The Real World: Key West; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)
Joss Mooney (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Kailah Casillas (Original series: The Real World: Go Big or Go Home; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Kam Williams (Original series: Are You the One? season 5; rookie)
Kayleigh Morris (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Kyle Christie (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Geordie Shore; rookie)
Leroy Garrett (Original series: 2011’s The Real World: Las Vegas; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Marie Roda (Original series: The Real World: St. Thomas; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Melissa Reeves (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Natalie Negrotti (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
Nelson Thomas (Original series: Are You the One? season 3; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Nicole Ramos (Original series: Battle of the Bloodlines; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Nicole Zanatta (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Rogan O’Connor (Original series: MTV U.K.’s Ex on the Beach; rookie)
Shane Landrum (Original series: Road Rules: Campus Crawl; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Sylvia Elsrode (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Invasion of the Champions)
Tony Raines (Original series: The Real World: Skeletons; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Veronica Portillo (Original series: Road Rules: Semester at Sea; last Challenge: Dirty 30)
Victor Arroyo (Original series: Big Brother 18; rookie)
Zach Nicols (Original series: 2011’s The Real World: San Diego; last Challenge: Champs vs Stars)

Also, from the MTV Website:
Kayleigh may be new to the U.S. audience, but she’s a familiar face in the UK. Having appeared originally on multiple seasons of Ex on the Beach, Kayleigh also competed on Celebrity Big Brother. The Challenge house is home to two of Kayleigh’s vendettas: ex-boyfriend Joss Mooney and former best friend Melissa, whom she hasn’t spoken to in years. Will her domineering ways find her in deep trouble early on, or will she be able to make friends and prevail?

Erm, wasn't she on the last season of just Regular BB? Hardly recognized or remembered her.
Starts January Second

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Dec 10 2017, 07:24 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
I adore Kam from Are You The One but really f***ing hate Kayleigh and Alicia.

I might try and give it a go.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Jan 6 2018, 03:45 AM
Post #24
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
NATALIE FROM BIG BROTHER BEING THE BREAKOUT STAR OF THE CHALLENGE: VENDETTAS *.*
But.. ew.. please don't sleep with Banana's.. that's gross. Use his ass and send him home girl!

Looks like a great season.. I was shocked that Rogan went home first.. he was hot. Also I wanted all the Newbies to stick around to send the Vets home.
Joss is hot. I don't see the appeal in Kyle at all.

Jemmye & Veronica not coming last <333

+Quote this post
Riser
post Jan 15 2018, 04:57 AM
Post #25
Group icon
The horrors persist, but so do I
User: 19,534
Champs vs. Stars was so good wub.gif A definite improvement over Champs vs. Pros, I'd love these spinoffs to become a regular thing especially if it continues to bring back contestants that have stopped doing the regular show, such as Emily and Wes. They managed to keep it exciting even with the Champs winning pretty much everything. laugh.gif And Riff Raff was by far the biggest highlight for me, what a star.

The whole vendettas theme on Vendettas feels so forced, I'm already sick of hearing the word "vendetta" and we're only two episodes in. drama.gif

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Feb 8 2018, 02:45 AM
Post #26
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Imma little behind on this season.
However, the next season is being filed (another Champs vs Stars) - but, looks like a FULL season, not just a few weeks.
Jozea from Big Brother is on the season.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Feb 8 2018, 04:46 AM
Post #27
Group icon
I forgot to comment last week! I'm really surprised that Melissa lost the elimination. She had such a strong start and just kinda...gave up? :\

This has been a decent season so far. There's way too many mentions of vendettas, which was entirely expected, and the challenges have been pretty disappointing, particularly the Nelson/Cory elimination that was literally just kicking a ball, and the eating challenge in which only a few of them had to eat anything!

+Quote this post
Riser
post Mar 7 2018, 06:00 AM
Post #28
Group icon
Aaron if you haven't caught up yet you should do so ASAP!!! This week's episode is a must-see IMO

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 8 2018, 02:17 AM
Post #29
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
AHH! I'm caught up except for this last episode.. I WILL WATCH THIS WEEKEND!

Also, more BB Contestants are on The Challenge (next season): Jozea, as I've already spoiled, Natalie returns... and... DA'VONNE!! (however, some may be backups, I haven't read the full set of spoilers

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Mar 8 2018, 10:53 AM
Post #30
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
I actually really liked Kayleigh this series, she seems to have toned it down dramatically and for the most part came across extremely likeable. Kailah is a nasty little bitch, never liked her - disappointed in Jemmye because I find her unintentionally hilarious but at least she apologised.

Cara Maria, Kam and Devin are my faves left, really hoping one of them can win wub.gif.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 11 2018, 03:58 AM
Post #31
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
OMG THAT EPISODE *.*
Probably the best episode of The Challenge I have ever seen!

I never thought I'd say this, but I felt really bad for Kayleigh. What she went through was unacceptable, and I felt bad that she felt so bullied that she needed to leave.. but damn.. that shit was great to watch.
I've always liked Kailah/Jemmye, but come on girls.. you're better than that. Even Natalie has gone down in my estimation.. I know she didn't actively push anything over the balcony but she condoned, laughed and encouraged the behaviour for sure.

I've never really gotten the Johnny Bananas hate that I read on other forums.. perhaps it's because I haven't watched every season and he doesn't bother me.. but that elimination was amazing. Just the setup, the drama that went into it.. Devin will be known as a legend from here on out.

Favorites Left: Cara Maria, Devin and Tony.

+Quote this post
Riser
post Mar 14 2018, 03:28 AM
Post #32
Group icon
Oh yeah Kayleigh was treated horribly and it was so hard to watch. The girls ganging up on her and not even saying a word to Bananas was disgusting...unless I overlooked something.

This has been Tony's best season by far, hope he can keep it going and make the final!

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Mar 15 2018, 10:28 AM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Not bothered at all that Britni has gone, I found her annoying.

Natalie to go next, she's so weak minded and so disloyal to her friends in the comp. I find her really unlikeable.

Glad to see Kam, Devin & Cara Maria all doing really well and I can't help but like Jemmye too.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 18 2018, 12:20 AM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
LAUREL <3.
Another season of the Ex's please.
That was a pretty weak episode compared to what we had last week. But that Nelson vs Darrell was very interesting.. Nelson was ahead?!
I think the more that Nelson get's ingrained with the Challenge, he will be seen as a threat. He's not the smartest, but he can get shit done.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 24 2018, 03:23 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
This season has been great, sad to see Natalie go.. but Kam is just killing it.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Mar 30 2018, 10:42 PM
Post #36
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
Champs Vs Stars 2 Cast Revealed. Starts April 17th.

Champs:
Aneesa Ferriera
Ashley Mitchell
Kailah Casillas
Kam Williams
Tori Deal
Chris “CT” Tamburello
Devin Walker
Shane Landrum
Tony Raines
Wes Bergmann

Stars:
Drake Bell (Actor)
Lil Mama (Artist)
Casper Smart (Dancer)
Brooke Hogan (TV personality)
Hennessy Carolina (Cardi B’s sister)
Daniel Gibson (former NBA star)
Selita Ebanks (Model)
Arian Foster (former NFL star)
Louise Hazel (Olympian)
Jozea Flores (Big Brother star)

+Quote this post
Riser
post Mar 31 2018, 05:07 AM
Post #37
Group icon
That is a weak list of "stars", especially Jozea and Cardi B's sister drama.gif I'll give it a chance though.

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Apr 21 2018, 02:42 AM
Post #38
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
End Of Vendettas: This season had probably one of the best episodes in Challenge History, but the rest of the season and the Final were very sub par. Cara-Maria is an exceptional winner, but, she didn't exactly go against the best of the best now.. did she. I'm not really liking the solo themes to the last few seasons. We need an Ex's or a Team Based season I think.

Start of Champs vs Stars 2: NOW WE ARE TALKING. This season looks great. The problem with the last season was the Champs just wiped the floor with the Stars and it was very boring. This twist actually works really well. I actually think this is a great cast. No Cara. No Bananas. Had they just dropped Wes this could have been quite an unpredictable season. Hennessy is such a mess, it's brilliant to watch. Tony's looking sexy AF - but, where is this entitled attitude coming from?!?

Also: noticed on the website Tori and Ashley are listed with their last initial. We know some Stars and even some Champs don't stick around due to Injury or just plain quitting.. perhaps a Tori or an Ashley is a replacement?!

This post has been edited by Aaron.: Apr 21 2018, 02:48 AM

+Quote this post
Cowboy Cody
post Apr 21 2018, 02:49 AM
Post #39
Group icon
new hair, new tee, new Levii’s Jeans
User: 21,308
I’M SCREAMING. LIL MAMA? Wasn’t she in America’s best dance Crew before?

+Quote this post
Aaron.
post Apr 21 2018, 02:51 AM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
I think she mentioned she was a Judge?

+Quote this post

10 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 01:01 PM