BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Logan Lucky, 25th August 2017 // Channing Tatum, Daniel Craig, Adam Driver
Track this topic - Email this topic - Print this topic - Download this topic - Subscribe to this forum
Josh!
post Jul 1 2017, 07:19 PM
Post #1
c:
Group: Members
Member No.: 20,692

Doesn't really look that amazing but I'll probably end up seeing it anyway. Channing Tatum is a great movie star so I'll look forward to seeing him in it. However, I've always found Adam Driver a bit awkward to watch on-screen and really lacking in any watch-ability or charisma and I'm the not the biggest fan of Daniel Craig either but at least it seems like he'll be playing quite a fun character here biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 1 2017, 11:07 PM
Post #2
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

AND SEBASTIAN STAN

This post has been edited by Regina: Jul 10 2017, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post
Regina
post Jul 10 2017, 11:50 AM
Post #3
Raining Shitter
Group: Banned
Member No.: 5,572

+Quote Post
Josh!
post Aug 27 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #4
c:
Member No.: 20,692

This sort of reminds me of Baby Driver where I can see why the critics are loving it so much because it is very well made and charming but it doesn't do much to get me excited personally. I did enjoy it though, it was surprisingly funny and all of the characters were either heaps of fun (Daniel Craig) or just charming characters that were lovely on-screen presences (Channing Tatum and Riley Keough - was really impressed with the latter as I haven't seen her in much but she was great here!). The plot was interesting enough and I liked how it all wrapped up at the end with seeing how Tatum was like the puppetmaster of the whole thing. Definitely one of the better mid-budget movies this year so a shame about it flopping a bit at the US box office sad.gif

+Quote Post
OzmafaRoxok
post Aug 28 2017, 02:26 PM
Post #5
New Entry
Member No.: 37,806
   No Gallery Pics

By all account Logan is an awesome movie. Haven't been able to get out to see it.

+Quote Post
Popchartfreak
post Aug 29 2017, 08:54 PM
Post #6
BuzzJack Legend
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 17,376
   No Gallery Pics

well-made, great characters and fabulous performances all round, probably the best actual acting jobs from all the major stars. I agree with Josh about it being charming without getting me excited either, but it was very pleasant. Adam Driver can act, too. Who knew after Star Wars...? laugh.gif 6/10

PS I TOTALLY did not recognise Seth MacFarlane till his name came up in the credits, and I had to google who he was. Dwight Yoakam, old country star, was also unrecognisable, and Le Ann Rimes popped up too. So, we had James Bond, Star Wars, Alien, Family Guy, Captain America, and White House Down for a batch of blockbuster castmembers I enjoyed previously....

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:18 PM