BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register | Help )

Latest Site News
6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Big Brother UK • Series 18 • RANKINGS
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
Liаm
post Jun 10 2017, 03:30 AM
Post #21
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
A lot of thoughts from the week to get down as I haven't done one since launch!

01 Chanelle (7-1)
She is such a character! She feels to me already really rounded in a way that say Lateysha was last year. She's got that brashness and loud vulgar personality, but she seems quite sweet and I definitely agree that there are signs that she's a bit insecure and probably does it to cover things up. Definitely one to watch.

02 Hannah (2-2)
She seems a lot more fun than her sister, her impressions absolutely killed me the other day rotf.gif She's doing much better at standing out than Deborah, partly because that impressions task thing sticks in my mind but she just seems more involved.

03 Raph (10-3)
Seldom has someone so quiet been so intriguing. I think it's just that I love the idea of a proper superfan in there, it's like one of us has been planted in there laugh.gif Because he watches ALL the series, all the incarnations, he knows exactly what he is doing. Someone on Twitter said he's "being quiet to avoid being a target in vote to evict for now" and whilst that's probably overanalysing, I can imagine him doing that level of playing the game. And when someone does it that well I really have to applaud them, I just hope he doesn't get the yearly "omg playing the game!1!1!" constant nominations target on his back for it.

04 Sukhvinder (1-4)
Like her or not, more than anyone I feel she is proper bringing it as a housemate! I think maybe she'll settle in and begin to chill and could have real potential if she can last the next couple of votes, which is doubtful if it shifts to vote to evict laugh.gif She needs to stop being so aggressive and vicious in arguments, because she's gonna make the whole house hate her and however entertaining it may be, the public won't be loving it either. I think it's complicated by the fact she always has her husband there, so if she really was exiled by the others she'd still have him, so she doesn't really have to employ much tact in dealing with them. That's another reason Imran should have gone, it would have ripped off one of her layers and we'd have probably seen a different side to her. I agree with Rob though, she probably needs this experience because she's been in her little family bubble with Imran for so long that it's just a culture shock being dropped in among 14 other very different people who might be a bit louder, more unique and challenging than she's used to, and that will take adjustments to her personality to deal with it and realise that her way of doing things isn't the gospel. But it just goes to show that you can get a normal person who comes to audition the normal way, doesn't have any TV background, and they can still bring you TV gold.

05 Charlotte (8-5)
I really need to stop saying this every year (I said it with Jade and was right, Georgina less so) but I am PRAYING that my slight Ashleigh teas for her are correct. She's started off quiet but confident and I've read some tweets that say it'd be amazing if she'd play Tom after he evicted her mum and clearly wants his way with her, so I'm kind of running with that given the subtle bitch vibe she's given glimpses of this week. I think she's one to keep an eye on in the coming weeks as the bigger personalities go and she can come out of her shell more, perhaps in tandem with a "storyline" with Tom.

06 Deborah (3-6)
We're just not seeing much of her, I think that's the peril having a couple of sisters. I'm finding myself just thinking "oh she's the one who didn't do the impressions" laugh.gif She seems cool though and I think she's another one of those who'll come out of her shell and be more of a character as some of the bigger more explosive personalities are inevitably taken out by vote to evict.

07 Arthur (14-7)
I think Arthur is the housemate I'm most split on, because I totally see what irritates people about him and after a whole episode of him ranting about the system and being a spoilt brat, I just think stfu, but then he says something and I'm howling and I forgive it for half an hour or so laugh.gif He's providing invaluable entertainment and drama, but I think it's going to get old very quickly as he definitely knows exactly what he's doing but it's not endearingly clever like Raph, it's more desperate attention seeking, but at least he's funny for now. I don't think it helps that the others are feeding his need for attention by arguing with him, as that's exactly what he wants. He'd probably calm it a bit if nobody really reacted, but I suppose if he's like that all day then you are going to snap at some point laugh.gif

08 Lotan (15-8)
He does seem MUCH better than the VT announced, Tom has kind of taken the role I'd expect Lotan to have occupied. There isn't a whole lot to say but he seems likeable enough, I imagine he's the sort who'll sort of sail through a lot of the series, never really be a fave but never hit rock bottom. Of course though anything can change in BB so idk why I'm saying that as if it's so decisive laugh.gif

09 Imran (5-9)
Eh, just a bit boring compared to his wife. Not awful but there's not a whole lot I'm particularly getting from him and I can't help but kind of want to see what Sukh is like without him, as much as I usually hate x must go to make y so much better thing we get with paired housemates.

10 Ellie (6-10)
By far the biggest disappointment for me, my friends who watched Ibiza Weekender made it seem like I'd adore her and her VT and how she was on entrance night made me think she was a potential fave in waiting, she seemed like a more fun and exciting version of Chloe. But perhaps her drunk excitable personality is all she has, because she seems SO dull otherwise. With Lotan the other day she came across as one of those desperate girls at school who flung themselves at any boy who so much as looked at them and would caption all her pictures like "omg I'm so uglee in dis 1 but i lyk ma shoes xxxx" so that people pay her compliments. I expected her to be dominating and bringing all the fun but she's just faded into the background and been a bit shit when she is on screen. I'm pretty sure Lotan is engaged so that should hopefully mean we're spared a Josie style arc of romance (I loved Josie aside from that, but Ellie doesn't have an aside to excuse it).

11 Kieran (11-11)
Definitely the best looking guy, so plus points xo He seems fine too but just less interesting than Lotan so far.

12 Rebecca (9-12)
Something about her is really offputting, I didn't like or agree with her views about make-up and I think it's quite damaging to perpetuate that view when having the insecurities she does she should realise make-up means different things for different people, but she did carry herself better than Sukhvinder I'll give her that. Idk what it is though, she just leaves me cold and I can't yet take to her. Also while I know it's not her fault, I am so forseeing them trying to make something out of nothing with the Kieran thing, you can see it in the way they edit and show certain things, and I think there's a reason they chose such a weird and unique relationship for a pair alongside mother and daughter, husband and wife and two sisters.

13 Kayleigh (12-13)
These are the few I actually dislike laugh.gif She is just SO vapid and one dimensional, she's like that really irritating girl who'd like brush her hair and do her nails in a random class like history and moan it's boring and they're all dead anyway and she doesn't need an education because she's going to be a model. Contrary to Chanelle who as I said is showing a really rounded and likeable personality, she's just giving us pretty much by the book what you'd expect from someone who's been on Ex On The Beach. Like I thought she was gonna be unlikeable and awful from the VT, but at least it would be entertaining if she was the psycho she described. Of course there is plenty of time for that to come, I can see her being out like 4th in a week where she has a few arguments and comes across a bitch.

14 Tom (13-14)
Arrogant tool. As I said in Lotan's comment, I feel like Tom is occupying what we expected Lotan to be from the VT. It probably didn't help he had the ego boost from the public voting him in, but regardless he's just too bland to be that arrogant. Like, all he has is being arrogant and that's one of the worst things for me. He's the sort of person who, from the little of seen of that show, should be on Love Island and be voted off like 1st or 2nd. I am hoping and thinking when the power goes it will bring him back to earth, but sadly being a """"""""""fit""""""""""""" male he definitely hasn't done enough to do a Pauline with the public.

15 Joe (16-15)
Absolute bellend. He definitely feels like the Chelsea of this series, all you seem to see him do is being aggressive and abrasive to people over tiny things that shouldn't matter. I thought he was really rude in the debating task tonight, yawning and saying he doesn't give a shit, why go in there then babe you knew you'd have to do these tasks. He's that classic older male down the pub who lives by their rules, doesn't care about anyone else's opinions, experiences, wants or needs, and he's always got something to say that just so happens to go against everyone else to cause a bit of trouble. He's the sort of older housemate I hate, seems to think that he knows better and is untouchable because he's got more experience in life.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Jun 10 2017, 08:38 AM
Post #22
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 23,155
01 - Ellie She reminds me of Chloe Wilburn and I loved her a lot. Ellie is so sweet and it makes me sad knowing that she doesn't think much of herself! sad.gif

02 - Chanelle She has surprised me so far as I thought that she would have been a bit of a nightmare. Instead, she's just hilariously funny laugh.gif

03 - Arthur I love his one-liners! Especially the one he said to Sukh kink.gif he comes across as a little bit desperate for airtime at times but who doesn't?

04 - Kieran He's wub.gif and he actually seems like a nice guy! Haven't seen much of him yet but I know he'll be great. He's like a Waitrose version of Tom.

05 - Rebecca I think she's the most attractive female this series wub.gif so Kieran and Rebecca are the perfect pair laugh.gif but in all seriousness, I love how she defends herself against Sukh, even though I may not agree with some things she says. I agree with the make up at work comment. I believe that wearing make up at work makes you look more professional and looks like you've put more effort in.

06. Lotan He's just there at times but he can also be funny. Not much to say about him really.

07. Hannah I agree that she is slightly funnier than Deborah, but the trouble with these two is that they can get offended really easily. I can just see these two sisters being boring in a weeks time.

08. Deborah See Hannah.

09. Charlotte I'm sure she's a lovely girl but why did she apply for Big Brother? It appears that she doesn't really get on with anyone so I could see her walking. I doubt people will nominate her so she's just going to be there in the background for a long time. So yeah, I think she'll walk at some point!

----

10. Raph BOOORRRING. He calls himself a super-fan yet isn't really doing anything in that house! He gets upset so easily and he's clearly using his fake tears to get some attention. One thinks it's a strategy to not get nominated. tongue.gif

11. Kayleigh Boring. She can stick up for herself which is great, but when she isn't doing that she is a bit dull.

12. Tom He's just taking the power to his head a bit. I can't wait to see him fooled in tonight's (?) or tomorrow's show!

13. Joe Ugh, he's just the Chelsea Singh of the series. What a mug.

14. Sukhvinder She was my favourite on night one because I thought she had so much potential but she has well and truly ruined that now. She screams about the pettiest of things and just needs to let it go.

15. Imran Even worse than his wife. Just follows her around all day long like a lost puppy with nothing to do. Miserable, stuck up and irritating. I'm glad the public see what they're really like. Get him out!

This post has been edited by cqmerqn: Jun 10 2017, 08:42 AM

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Jun 10 2017, 09:01 PM
Post #23
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 10,492
01 (01) Raph (1-1) - One of the few that hasn't annoyed me yet! Feel like he's a good person and there for nothing other than to have fun.
02 (08) Mandy (8-2-OUT) I'm aware she's voted out but she was rather entertaining!
03 (02) Sukhvinder (2-3) I don't think I'd enjoy living in the same house with her but she does bring the drama!
04 (06) Charlotte (6-4) I think she's interesting and think there's more to come.
05 (07) Arthur (7-5) I find him quite entertaining, and TBH if someone came up to me saying the world was flat, I'd be like WTF too.
06 (09) Rebecca (9-6) I do like how she stands up for herself but she's not that likeable.
07 (11) Kieran (11-7) Seems OK.
08 (13) Lotan (13-08) Seems like a good guy, but not particularly interesting.
09 (10) Deborah (10-9) Meh.
10 (04) Hannah (4-10) Seems the more argumentative of the two.
11 (03) Chantelle (3-11) Not sure if I like her or not.
12 (13) Ellie (13-12) Literally not bothered.
13 (05) Imran (05-13) Half of watching him is cringe, and half makes me feel bad for him.
14 (15) Joe (15-14) Not a fan, though I do like him slightly more than a few days ago.
15 (14) Kayleigh (15-14) Awful
16 (16) Tom (16-16) :vom: So arrogant too. I can understand if Mandy didn't want to hug him after he evicted her with that rubbish excuse. Imran had more boos and if he was the public's housemate, he would have evicted him.

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jun 10 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #24
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
Pronouns: he/him
User: 13,530
1. Chanelle - 5-1-
2. Raph - 1-2-
3. Rebecca - 8-3-
4. Hannah - 7-4-
5. Lotan - 14-5-
6. Deborah - 3-6-
7. Imran - 6-7-

8. Sukhvinder - 4-8-
9. Arthur - 2-9-

10. Charlotte - 10-10-
11. Kieran - 12-11-

12. Ellie - 9-12-
13. Kayleigh - 13-13-
14. Tom - 15-14-
15. Joe - 16-15-

OUT
Mandy - 11-X

I like the top 7 to some extent really. Raph drops a place as he's not been seen so much while Chanelle storms to the top. Lotan is quite the surprise so far, I like how he's spoken to Arthur - not shouting but not condoning his actions either, he's speaking calmly so Arthur can understand. On the topic of Arthur, he's had a big fall, he's pretty annoying although definitely entertaining, much like Sukhvinder in fact. Charlotte and Kieran are dull and I'm not fussed on the bottom 3. Ellie's only "storyline" so far has been lusting over a guy... flush. Kayleigh just SHRIEKS at everyone, it's irritating. Tom and Joe.... nah.

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Jun 13 2017, 08:38 AM
Post #25
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Not here for no one appreciating Ellie sad.gif surely an easy winner by a landslide? She's the favourite and very likeable, a la Chloe Wilburn.

This post has been edited by cqmerqn: Jun 13 2017, 08:39 AM

+Quote this post
Liаm
post Jun 13 2017, 10:08 PM
Post #26
Group icon
Brown cow, stunning!
User: 10,139
Everyone kind of had Chloe around the same point initially laugh.gif But I actually liked her. If anything it's probably a good point for Buzzjack not to stan her, as a collective we're always so wrong lmao

01 Chanelle (7-1-1)
02 Charlotte (8-5-2)
03 Sukhvinder (1-4-3)
04 Raph (10-3-4)
-------------------
05 Hannah (2-2-5)
06 Deborah (3-6-6)
07 Imran (5-9-7)
--------------
08 Rebecca (9-12-8)
09 Kieran (11-11-9)
------------
10 Lotan (15-8-10)
11 Tom (13-14-11)
12 Kayleigh (12-13-12)
13 Joe (16-15-13)
14 Ellie (6-10-14)

Never thought on Day 1 Ellie would be my least fave over Tom, Lotan and Joe for example but I think it's that she gets so much airtime but literally ALL she ever does is lust over Lotan and whine about it drama.gif

+Quote this post
Klaus
post Jun 14 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #27
Group icon
❤️❤️➕🟦
User: 17,160
01. Raph [03-01]
02. Chanelle [15-02]
03. Deborah [02-03]
04. Hannah [04-04]
05. Lotan [16-05] mellow.gif
06. Charlotte [07-06]
07. Ellie [06-07]
08. Kieran [09-08]
09. Imran [05-09]
10. Sukhvinder [01-10]
11. Rebecca [11-11]
12. Kayleigh [14-12]
13. Tom [12-13]
14. Joe [13-14]

xx Arthur [10]
xx Mandy [08]

All change from my first impression ranking, a big reverse in my opinions of Sukhvinder, Chanelle and Lotan in particular. Would NEVER have expected me to put Lotan as high as 5 last week but I think he's coming across VERY well so far! Same for Chanelle, I possibly did misjudge her and she's been the funniest so far without any nasty elements. Hopefully, that first night 'waahhhh' WAS just a one-off! It is kind of ridiculous Charlotte is so high but that's mainly because I'm neutral on her whereas there's elements of dislike I have for all those below her.

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Jun 14 2017, 05:59 PM
Post #28
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
01 (01) Raph (01-01-01) Appears to have some depth and I think the show could be more interesting if we had more housemates like him.
02 (03) Sukhvinder (2-3-2) She does shout a lot but she doesn't usually pick on weak targets. The start of this series has needed her definitely and I think she could be really quite good, once she settles down in the house.
03 (04) Charlotte (6-4-3) She comes across as interesting and I understand her humour. I think there's still a lot to see from her.
04 (11) Chanelle (3-11-4) I like her but I feel like sometimes she might be trying a bit too hard to be liked? Still a sweet girl though.
05 (09) Deborah (10-9-5) Comes across nicely but I think either her or Hannah will crack soon.
06 (08) Lotan (13-8-6) Perhaps not as arrogant as he makes out. A little dull but not bad.
07 (13) Imran (5-13-7) He needs a medal for dealing with his wife laugh.gif but can we stop calling meetings every 5 minutes?
08 (10) Hannah (4-10-8) She doesn't come across as friendly as Deborah but that might be just down to editing.
09 (12) Ellie (13-12-9) She is definitely trying to be the 'model' housemate and filling all the clichés, just not very original. I also felt she was exaggerating in the diary room when she was commenting on "OMG HOW AMAZING THE PARTY IS!!!111oneoneone"
10 (07) Kieran (11-7-10) Pretty boring TBH
11 (07) Rebecca (9-6-11) laugh.gif I feel like I should like her more but she's just irritating. I don't think she's being herself (not that it's an issue) but I don't even think it's intentional. The whole Kieran situation is a bit of a mess, and I really shouldn't find it funny.
12 (14) Joe (15-14-12) Not my cup of tea. I could probably just about hold a conversation with him for a few minutes.
13 (16) Tom (16-16-13) Really don't like him. Arrogant, rude and I hate the faces he pulls. But he won't be going anywhere for a while.
14 (15) Kayleigh (15-14-14) sick2.gif

OUT:

Mandy (8-2)
Arthur (7-5) Sad he's out, he probably would have ranked higher than 5 this week if he'd still been here!

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 15 2017, 09:44 AM
Post #29
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Rank 3
1. Raph [1-1-1]
2. Chanelle [14-2-2]
3. Sukhvinder [5-4-3]
4. Hannah [2-5-4]
5. Deboarah [3-3-5]
6. Lotan [16-7-6]

7. Imran [4-6-7]
8. Kieran [9-8-8]
9. Joe [7-10-9]
10. Charlotte [13-12-10]
11. Rebecca [12-8-11]

12. Kayleigh [8-11-12]
13. Elle [10-13-13]
14. Tom [15-16-14]

Out
Arthur [11-14]
Mandy [6]

+Quote this post
-Jay-
post Jun 16 2017, 01:27 PM
Post #30
Group icon
"Jayrusaleminians" - Umi.
User: 3,217
I've watched every episode but I haven't engaged in chatting about it here... this is my first rank!

01 Chanelle laugh.gif Pretty much everything she says and does tickles me, she's such a character. "Dwelly me cho cho x13"

02 Raph wub.gif He's lovely and level-headed. I really wish Big Brother would focus on him more, rather than the vacuous clique that consists of Lotan, Kieran, Tom, Rebecca & Ellie. I'm intrigued by him but feel like we're not being given a proper chance to know him.

03 Suhkvinder Love her or hate her, it'd be hard to deny that she's an explosive housemate. She's petty and irrational more often than she's on point, but every step of the way she's intriguing.

We're almost 2 weeks in now and I feel disappointed that when it comes to the majority of the housemates, I'm either not all that enthused by them, or I dislike them. I mean it feels pretty crazy to have someone as high as 4th who I don't think is a particularly good housemate, but that's the situation for me!

04 Deborah Peaked in her introductory VT & interview with Emma...

05 Hannah Peaked in her introductory VT & interview with Emma... [2] My comment for both of them would be: I feel like there's potential for more to come from them, at least, I hope so. I like that they aren't afraid to speak their minds, but they haven't brought any fun to the house unfortunately, which I assumed they would from their VT.

06 Imran Clearly a good guy but not too interesting, his role is just to calm Suhkvinder down. I enjoy that his solution to everything is to suggest a meeting. kink.gif

07 Charlotte I honestly forget she's there most of the time, but in fairness BB has barely focused on her, so she hasn't really had the opportunity for me to like her or be irritated by her.

08 Kieran The phrase I came up with on messenger for him is "beige wallpaper". :') Pretty enough to look at but not interesting in the slightest.

09 Lotan I find him to be quite self-obsessed and dull. He isn't offering anything to the house apart from his body, mentions of his stripping career and pining after his ex girlfriend. Otherwise, the only thing to him is this non-event situation with Ellie.

10 Kayleigh She's vapid and whiney. Even when she kicks off, it's just not very interesting...!

11 Rebecca Unlikable and uninteresting. Her "unique selling point" is solely her history with Kieran, but that's dull asf - there's zero chemistry between them on screen and it's all just a bit awkward. I also get the impression that she's very superficial.

12 Ellie She's so tragic. sad.gif Can she do anything other than lust after Lotan and self-deprecate? It's astonishing that she's favourite to win. The annoying thing is that she seems like a nice person, but from an "entertaining housemate" point of view she's utterly terrible. Big Brother is seriously scraping the barrel by focusing on this storyline. Does anybody care?! I really hope she can get a grip and stop pining after Lotan, sharpish.

13 Tom I can think of a few choice words... which I won't write! On account of the fact that he's somewhat attractive, I'll put him second last above...

14 Joe ... who I feel has no redeeming qualities. Abrasive and mostly rude.

A lot of these housemates don't feel very real and I'm struggling to warm to them. Honestly feel that Chanelle, Raph & Suhkvinder deserve a stronger set of housemates to bounce off of. We're so early into the series but I'm already starting to want some fresh blood. Can they get Sue in to stir, cook and serve, please? biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jun 16 2017, 02:00 PM
Post #31
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
1. Chanelle
2. Raph
3. Sukhvinder
4. Charlotte
5. Imran
6. Deborah
7. Hannah
8. Tom
9. Kieran
10. Rebecca
11. Ellie
12. Lotan
13. Kayleigh
14. Joe

+Quote this post
JosephBoone
post Jun 16 2017, 02:08 PM
Post #32
Group icon
you never forget your first time...
User: 13,530
1. Chanelle - 5-1-1-
2. Raph - 1-2-2-

3. Sukhvinder - 4-8-3-
4. Deborah - 3-6-4-
5. Rebecca - 8-3-5-
6. Hannah - 7-4-6-

7. Imran - 6-7-7-
8. Lotan - 14-5-8-
9. Charlotte - 10-10-9-
10. Kieran - 12-11-10-
11. Joe - 16-15-11-

12. Tom - 15-14-12-
13. Kayleigh - 13-13-13-
14. Ellie - 9-12-15-14-

OUT
Arthur - 2-9-X
Mandy - 11-X

+Quote this post
Parallel Reality
post Jun 16 2017, 09:10 PM
Post #33
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
Pre-eviction

01 (02) Sukhvinder (2-3-2-1)
02 (01) Raph (01-01-01-2)
03 (03) Charlotte (6-4-3-3)
04 (04) Chanelle (3-11-4)
05 (08) Hannah (4-10-8-5)
06 (05) Deborah (10-9-5-6)
07 (07) Imran (5-13-7-7)
08 (10) Kieran (11-7-10-8)
09 (11) Rebecca (9-6-11-9)
10 (09) Ellie (13-12-9-11)
11 (12) Joe (15-14-12-11)
12 (06) Lotan (13-8-6-12) - I can't deal with the Lotan show.
13 (13) Tom (16-16-13-13)
14 (14) Kayleigh (15-14-14-14)

OUT:
Mandy (8-2)
Arthur (7-5)

This post has been edited by Parallel Reality: Jun 17 2017, 06:22 PM

+Quote this post
JackTheeStallion
post Jun 17 2017, 11:58 AM
Post #34
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 223
01 Chanelle
02 Hannah
03 Deborah
04 Charlotte
05 Raph
06 Rebecca
07 Lotan
08 Joe
09 Kieran
10 Tom
11 Kayleigh
12 Ellie

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Jun 17 2017, 01:24 PM
Post #35
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
01 Ellie
02 Chanelle
03 Lotan
04 Kieran
05 Rebecca
06 Kayleigh
07 Charlotte
08 Tom
09 Joe
10 Hannah
11 Deborah
12 Raph

+Quote this post
HarryBorelli
post Jun 17 2017, 01:44 PM
Post #36
Group icon
The Lady Said Go Home!
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 20,835
Rank 4
1. Raph [1-1-1-1]
2. Chanelle [14-2-2-2]
3. Hannah [2-5-4-3]
4. Deboarah [3-3-5-4]
5. Lotan [16-7-6-5]

6. Kieran [9-8-8-6]
7. Joe [7-10-9-7]
8. Charlotte [13-12-10-8]
9. Rebecca [12-8-11-9]

10. Kayleigh [8-11-12-10]
11. Elle [10-13-13-11]
12. Tom [15-16-14-12]

Out
Sukhvinder [5-4-3]
Imran [4-6-7]
Arthur [11-14]
Mandy [6]

This post has been edited by HarryEzra: Jun 17 2017, 02:09 PM

+Quote this post
Roba.
post Jun 17 2017, 02:07 PM
Post #37
Group icon
Rob aah
User: 3,804
1. Chanelle
2. Raph
3. Charlotte (hopefully she can bring her character out as I feel she's not getting enough time with the louder/big personalities occupying the show)
4. Ellie (I think she'd be more liked on here if she wasn't fainting over Lotan I dunno, she isn't THAT bad I'm aside from that)
5. Rebecca
6. Hannah
7. Kieran
8. Lotan
9. Deborah
10. Tom
11. Joe
12. Kayleigh

The bottom 3 need to leave ASAP. In fact no one outside the top 3 I particularly care for since the interesting ones keep getting evicted/leaving.

+Quote this post
HausofKubrick
post Jun 17 2017, 08:49 PM
Post #38
Group icon
User: 13,007
THREE

01. Chanelle [6-1-1]
02. Raph [3-2-2]

^only REALLY here for these two, haha what a disaster this is turning into.

03. Deborah [5-6-3]
04. Hannah [4-5-4]
05. Charlotte [9-8-5]
06. Tom [13-15-6]
07. Rebecca [10-13-7]
08. Joe [16-14-8]
09. Kieran [11-11-9]
09. Lotan [15-9-10]
12. Ellie [7-12-11]

Mandy [8-]
Arthur [12-7]
Imran [1-3]
Sukhvinder [2-4]
Kayleigh [14-10]

+Quote this post
Mack.
post Jun 17 2017, 09:44 PM
Post #39
Group icon
It's still will be the return of the Mack 4eva
User: 12,915
1. Raph
2. Charlotte
3. Chanelle
4. Deborah
5. Hannah
6. Tom
7. Kieran
8. Rebecca
9. Ellie
10. Lotan
11. Joe

+Quote this post
Brightest Blue
post Jun 18 2017, 11:17 AM
Post #40
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
Genuine question, no shade. What do people see in raph? He's such a bore

+Quote this post

6 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) are reading this thread (1 guests and 0 anonymous users)
0 members:

Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 04:44 AM