BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> What’s Next for Little Mix: The Sequel
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
post 7th October 2017, 09:41 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 19,931

So there we have it. A re-release is confirmed. No new album. Which means we’ll probably only get one new single (though they might stretch it out to a second single for early Q1 2018). But it seems likely we won’t hear from Little Mix for a while after Christmas.

My plan for Glory Days From 2016 turned out to be spot on! SOTME > Touch > NMSS > Power > re-release. So what would you suggest for LM5?

I’d say, they dissapear for a few months working on a really, really strong album - splashing cash on top American producers and writers, and come back with a brand new single in May/June/July (like when they released Black Magic). Then release single 2 in Q4 with the album a few weeks later.

(OR feature on a high profile artist’s single as a guest during summer and release the first single in Q4).

After LM5, I’d love it if they did a Greatest Hits collection and tour, the amount of hits they’ll have by then will be crazy. I know people ‘don’t do greatest hits anymore’ by people don’t do ‘re-releases anymore’ either and Little Mix are still getting away with it.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
IDGANewRules
post 7th October 2017, 09:54 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 42,712

Well done on yo predictions I had a massive thing for Private Show and I convinced myself it would be a single but otherwise I was the same as you.

I once saw someone say they should save a Greatest Hits for when they split (that'll never happen though angel.gif) but I disagree, if/when that happens they should go out in style with a new album. I agree with you, those timings are great and would give them a few months break! I'd love for the girls to get some dope producers but I'd hate for them to lose their 'Little Mix' touch. (bad joke x)

+Quote this post
Karl.
post 8th October 2017, 12:01 AM
Post #3
Group icon
BuzzJack Regular
User: 23,300

Well I hope they make RL the lead single then release a new one on December at the X-Factor (Touch teas), announce tour dates in Asia, some of the countries they failed to tour in Europe and maybe South America (a reach but who knows?) for early 2018, take a few months off, then come back next summer with the LM5 lead single.

+Quote this post
Tafty³³³
post 8th October 2017, 07:57 PM
Post #4
Group icon
I found the love, I found the love in me
Pronouns: He/Him
User: 5,042

Yeah. They really deserve a break after this era. I'll continue to say this until proven otherwise, but they are the hardest working artists in pop, imo. Even when they're not promoting stuff over here they're usually in another country touring or promoting.

I just hope that the time away isn't too long so that the public fall out of favour with them, but long enough for them to yearn for more and comeback with an explosive pop banger.

+Quote this post
Theonix
post 9th October 2017, 09:51 AM
Post #5
Group icon
BUY Phoenix on Amazon / STREAM Phoenix on Spotify
User: 8,661

QUOTE(Karl. @ Oct 8 2017, 01:01 AM) *
Well I hope they make RL the lead single then release a new one on December at the X-Factor (Touch teas), announce tour dates in Asia, some of the countries they failed to tour in Europe and maybe South America (a reach but who knows?) for early 2018, take a few months off, then come back next summer with the LM5 lead single.

I think a new song from the Platinum edition will be released as the single, they'll perform it on the first week of live shows on X Factor and then for the final they'll perform "Reggaeton Lento" with CNCO, tour more into 2018 and then maybe new music towards the end of 2018.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 09:32 AM