BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News
115 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 > »   
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> Will Young ● general discussion
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
truly talented
post 21st March 2012, 02:27 PM
Post #961
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 140

QUOTE(Sweetwilliamfan @ Mar 21 2012, 01:03 PM) *
I enjoy the other things as well so it's not to bad for me but i do wonder if the label will let him off for three years before the next album really? he's already said that they think he takes too long when he takes a year and a half to write one laugh.gif I'm just hoping he loses the want for a classical album though. I don't know..can he write 12/14 classical numbers for a whole album of the stuff? probably..i wouldn't put it past him but i really don't want one...please Will. cry.gif laugh.gif

I feel sure the classical album will never see the light of day. He does tend to change his mind and I really can't see the label being behind it.

I enjoy the acting and other stuff too but the music is definitely my first love. I'm cheering myself by thinking we have the summer gigs and hopefully a 4th single and by then it should be only 2 years maximum. I'm sure he'll have plenty of surprises to entertain us in the meantime once he's done with his travelling.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
Sweetwilliamfan
post 21st March 2012, 04:51 PM
Post #962
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member
User: 325

QUOTE(truly talented @ Mar 21 2012, 02:27 PM) *
I feel sure the classical album will never see the light of day. He does tend to change his mind and I really can't see the label being behind it.

I enjoy the acting and other stuff too but the music is definitely my first love. I'm cheering myself by thinking we have the summer gigs and hopefully a 4th single and by then it should be only 2 years maximum. I'm sure he'll have plenty of surprises to entertain us in the meantime once he's done with his travelling.

I expect your right about the Classical album Gill. laugh.gif Yes singing is my first love too..i think it is for most if not all of us but with the other stuff the wait won't seem so long. biggrin.gif I still have my doubts about him having three years off though... the last time he had The Hits to cover the long period and bring in the money for the label and as he doesn't do re-releases there will be nothing to keep Sony sweet for that long. Someone posted this on Facebook..this would be amazing..if only he would do it and it would keep Sony happy i'm sure.
What we need now is a special edition of Echoes with all remixes, b sides and rare tracks + videos and makin off the album

Im not a lover of remixes though so he can leave them off on mine if he likes. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Sweetwilliamfan: 21st March 2012, 05:10 PM

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 21st March 2012, 07:57 PM
Post #963
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Will seems to be one of the few artists who don't do deluxe versions or re-releases. I wonder why? Perhaps he sees them as ripping off the fans. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by truly talented: 22nd March 2012, 08:09 AM

+Quote this post
Sweetwilliamfan
post 21st March 2012, 11:55 PM
Post #964
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

MSN Interview. biggrin.gif Just watching now.
Interview with Will Young explain his future with music and that he isn't finished with the 'Echoes' era just yet.

http://james247blog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03...rview-2012.html

+Quote this post
Sweetwilliamfan
post 22nd March 2012, 08:48 AM
Post #965
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

Good morning. biggrin.gif something interesting to start the day.
Nikki Gasulla-sole ‏@NikiGasullasoleReply
So I will be filming Will Young and The Saturday on 31st March...hmm Awesome!!
Bio.
Nikki Gasulla-sole
NikiGasullasole
BA (Hons) TV Studio Production...Freelance Camera Operator. Showreel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebK329OqCYk
http://www.youtube.com/user/littlesickmunky

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 22nd March 2012, 09:45 AM
Post #966
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Sweetwilliamfan @ Mar 22 2012, 08:48 AM) *
Good morning. biggrin.gif something interesting to start the day.
Bio.

That will be at the Wave 105 gig.

+Quote this post
Sweetwilliamfan
post 22nd March 2012, 11:33 AM
Post #967
Group icon
BuzzJack Gold Member

QUOTE(truly talented @ Mar 22 2012, 09:45 AM) *
That will be at the Wave 105 gig.

Yes.biggrin.gif I didn't know it was being filmed so it made me happy this morning. It doesnt take much it. tongue.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 22nd March 2012, 12:52 PM
Post #968
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Sweetwilliamfan @ Mar 22 2012, 11:33 AM) *
Yes.biggrin.gif I didn't know it was being filmed so it made me happy this morning. It doesnt take much it. tongue.gif

Hope she puts it up on YouTube.

This post has been edited by truly talented: 22nd March 2012, 12:54 PM

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 23rd March 2012, 02:12 PM
Post #969
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks to hobbie. smile.gif

Ash,mainly talking about Producers but does mention Will

http://soundcloud.com/goodgrr/ash-soan-of-super-group

Will mention around 13 minutes in.

This post has been edited by truly talented: 23rd March 2012, 02:22 PM

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 23rd March 2012, 05:04 PM
Post #970
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Some great dancing from @will_young31 on Koko Pop. Catch it tomorrow 8:55 AM on C4. He'll be also chatting to @jameelajamil about his career
Sent Mar 23, 12:35 PM
From web

So a little chat to look forward to too. dance.gif

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 24th March 2012, 11:38 AM
Post #971
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

He has it all. heart.gif wub.gif

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/koko-pop/4od#3305453

+Quote this post
Neil23
post 24th March 2012, 08:42 PM
Post #972
Group icon
BuzzJack Climber
User: 15,290

Glanced over to bbc earlier to look at the voice. thank god Will not on that show all though there is some talented singers its just another sob story show from what i saw which is a bit off putting after reggie Yates stated its just about singing and no sob stories slight contradiction!!!!

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 24th March 2012, 08:50 PM
Post #973
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

QUOTE(Neil23 @ Mar 24 2012, 08:42 PM) *
Glanced over to bbc earlier to look at the voice. thank god Will not on that show all though there is some talented singers its just another sob story show from what i saw which is a bit off putting after reggie Yates stated its just about singing and no sob stories slight contradiction!!!!

I agree. The show is about sob stories and judges's egos. Not suited to Will at all.

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 27th March 2012, 11:26 PM
Post #974
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Tweet from Ash.

Good TV show tonight in Paris. Lovely to see the Olly Murs boys too:) early train home for a show with Will Young tomorrow.
Sent Mar 27, 11:09 PM
From Echofon

Wonder what the show is?

+Quote this post
ros
post 28th March 2012, 09:09 AM
Post #975
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

QUOTE(truly talented @ Mar 27 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Tweet from Ash.
Wonder what the show is?

Sounds like it's this:

http://www.kh.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/ab.../sportrelief.do

Another for the well heeled fan I think.. biggrin.gif

+Quote this post
munchkin
post 28th March 2012, 10:01 AM
Post #976
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 127

Thanks girls. Ros your link doesn't work. Thanks to Julie on Devoted for this:

Sport Relief is here! The excitement is building and we in Openreach are not only proud to be part of it all but also thrilled to invite our customers to get involved too. And there is a unique opportunity we’ve not had before and that’s to be part of the BT Sport Relief Ball.
Openreach and BT are hosting the Sport Relief Ball on Wednesday 28 March and we want to give our key partners the chance to buy tables for the night and be part of this incredible charity event – which directly supports the people helped by Sport Relief initiatives here in the UK and abroad.
The ball will be a dazzling affair, held in the splendour of the Grosvenor Hotel in Mayfair, with A-list celebrities, top entertainment and dancing, a three-course meal, silent auction with extraordinary prizes and much more.
You can buy Platinum (£7500), Gold (£5500), or Silver (£3540) tables for the ball. Platinum tables have a few extra perks – including being recognised and advertised in the event programme.
There’s also the opportunity to donate gifts/prizes for the auction if you feel you can and remember - all money raised goes directly to Sport Relief.
Timing is critical – we want you to have the first opportunity to be a part of one of the great events of the year. If you have any questions or to book your table now, please contact Carole Chaney via this link.
Let’s go to the ball!

http://www.openreach.co.uk/orpg/home/about...all/btsrball.do

This post has been edited by munchkin: 28th March 2012, 10:02 AM

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 28th March 2012, 10:04 AM
Post #977
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks Ros and munchkin.

Rick Parfitt Jnr ‏ @RickParfittJnr
Looking forward to an awesome gig for BT Sports Relief with Bryan Ferry and Will Young tonight. Off for soundcheck early!

So Will isn't having much of a break yet with this and the Wave gig on Saturday.

+Quote this post
Sunday
post 28th March 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #978
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 91

Olympic fundraiser Royal Albert hall

Gary Barlow to headline Royal Albert Hall Olympic fundraiser

Chantelle Dietz, 28 March 2012, 10:40am

Take That front man Gary Barlow will headline a star-studded gig to raise funds for the British Olympic and Paralympic teams at the Royal Albert Hall on 11 May.

Billed as the ‘biggest Olympic event prior to the Opening Ceremony’ the gig will be sponsored by British Airways, BT and Cadbury and takes place on the day after the London 2012 Olympic flame is lit in Greece.

Barlow will be joined on stage by presenters Davina McCall and John Bishop, singer Will Young, violinist Charlie Siem, and Britian’s Got Talent winner Spelbound. More acts will be announced soon.

Up to 3,000 guests will enjoy a menu designed by Heston Blumenthal’s protégée and Michelin-starred chef Simon Hulstone.

Andy Hunt, Team GB chef de mission and British Olympic Association CEO, said the event will be the first in a series of celebrations in support of Team GB and Paralympics GB.

"It is fantastic to see some great British names from the world of entertainments on the line-up. I’m sure this will be a brilliant celebration of our greatest team and a very special night in the company of many of our most accomplished Olympians and Paralympians," he said.

http://www.eventmagazine.co.uk/news/112 ... undraiser/

+Quote this post
truly talented
post 28th March 2012, 10:36 AM
Post #979
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend

Thanks Sunday.

I presume this is Will giving his free time. Here's hoping the all powerful Barlow sees fit to add Will to the Jubilee concert as a goodwill gesture.

Is there anything GB isn't involved in?

+Quote this post
ros
post 28th March 2012, 11:11 AM
Post #980
Group icon
BuzzJack Enthusiast
User: 14,601

Good news to see Wil involved! Sorry about my earlier link, still works for me so I don't know what's wrong.

Must admit Gary Barlow is starting to get up my nose now too though. rolleyes.gif

+Quote this post

115 Pages V  « < 47 48 49 50 51 > » 
Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 24th April 2024, 08:17 PM