BuzzJack
Entertainment Discussion

Welcome, guest! Log in or register. (click here for help)

Latest Site News

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread
> D-Block Europe - The Blueprint: Us vs. Them
Track this thread - Email this thread - Print this thread - Download this thread - Subscribe to this forum
LewisGT
post 14th July 2020, 08:39 PM
Post #1
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

I'm trying to make sure that at least every top 40 hit has a thread and I'm assuming these last 2 tracks have been from a new album seeming how keen they are on the format so here is the thread for Buzzjack's favourite duo.

Plain Jane looks set to give them an 11th top 40 single after Free 22 reached #31 last month. I've not heard their new one yet but I didn't mind their last one. Unlike in most of their songs, Young Adz took the backseat and Dirtbike LB provided the lead vocals on the track. He's usually shocking but I think he's been improving recently and to be fair, he did an alright job on Free 22.
Go to the top of this page

+Quote this post
LewisGT
post 5th October 2020, 06:43 PM
Post #2
Group icon
BuzzJack Platinum Member
User: 18,293

These (and We Won) are indeed for a new D-Block Europe album, entitled "The Blueprint - Us Vs. Them" and out on Friday.

There's only 29 tracks on the album and UFO (feat. Aitch) looks like it's going to become their biggest single yet. Are they coming for their first top 10 hit? Other features on the album come from Stefflon Don & Raye.

+Quote this post
TheSnake
post 5th October 2020, 06:53 PM
Post #3
Group icon
Say that hiss with your chest, and...
User: 23,308

This UFO song is better than usual from D Block Europe the autotuned rap has actually reached about half as good now as the Kanye West 808s & Heartbreak album which is the measurement for how good autotuned rap is laugh.gif . It helps that UFO has a good melody to it.

Was looking forward to the Aitch verse as I usually like Aitch's unique rap style but alas he seems to have been inspired by WAP to try and outdo it in explicit content. mellow.gif

This post has been edited by Вuzzjack user: 5th October 2020, 06:56 PM

+Quote this post
Dobbo
post 14th October 2020, 07:59 AM
Post #4
Group icon
BuzzJack Legend
User: 20,053

UFO is amazing! By far their best and tbf they've had a good few I've liked to date.

+Quote this post
Brer
post 14th October 2020, 07:19 PM
Post #5
Group icon
is my brain across your walls?
User: 8,300

I feel the need to push back against this pro 'UFO' narrative. Honestly might be one of their worst songs to date and I don't say that lightly...!

I'll give them some credit for 'We Won' actually being a decent song though.

+Quote this post

Post reply to this threadCreate a new thread

1 user(s) reading this thread
+ 1 guest(s) and 0 anonymous user(s)

Time is now: 26th April 2024, 10:57 AM